1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Likewise I discovered Tanochan through AKBINGO as well as my future kami-oshi Komi and also Juri who I'm now 'stanning' in Kpop as much as I'm doing with the 3 J-line members in IZ*ONE. I also discovered a few Eitos there, RinRin and Hamachan spring to mind, but there were at least 5 or 6 others.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MatchesMalone5

MatchesMalone5 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    Ijiri Okada who appeared in AKB 0ji/1ji fun and early AKBINGO /NOGIBINGO(MC) was handpicked by Akimoto Yasushi. Ijiri said, (I am paraphrasing)
    " These girls don't know a thing about entertainment world, kindly introduce variety to them..."
    Here is the video where he explains his life story;
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1KC4y1h7os?from=search&seid=12040754894228906632
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think Muramoto was also handpicked by Akimoto Yasushi because he was impressed by his comedy during his performance at THE MANZAI 2013(which he won) and voted for him.
    He must have experimented with him by putting him & BAD BOYS with AKB48/HKT48 in aruaru YY TV show first and with NMB (NMB Geinin 3!! episode 2) and then finally AKBINGO!
    Another example of Yasushi having direct interference with members appearing in variety shows would be Kizaki Yuria.

"I think she's more baka than Kawaei ",

he said here(2:35,eng subbed):
    youtube.com/watch?v=h5vVHmhBjp0&ab_channel=OotaWota

Then she also appeared on a Mechaike test, nominated by the very Akimoto Yasushi who is close with Ninety-Nine(20161008) and was super funny (which flew under the radar of many fans):
    https://www.bilibili.com/s/video/BV1Ls41147Ds

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    AKBINGO! will make it's comeback. :|

Yes you read it correctly,

"AKBINGO! WILL BE BACK"
    Under the name AKBINGO NEO (tentative name)
    :omg: :omfg: :corr: :drool: :banana:
    in the end on march 2021.
    Though I'm not sur if it's a 1 episode thing or if it will have a longer run.

The 10 participating members will be choosed in the current AKB48 Dobbon game event, that is ending this month.

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12648857433.html

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 17
  4. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I fear it might be only one episode, because it's called a revival and linked to the Dobon game.
    But maybe something more can come out of this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That's great news! I miss AKBINGO! a lot. From the description, I have a feeling that it's not just for one episode? But we'll have to see. if it's really a new show though, then I believe it should have a new thread maybe? Since AKBINGO! was officially ended and this new show would be a different show (but at the same time a continuation). I just hope that it's regular!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. kio(BossOshi)

kio(BossOshi) Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
    I really hope muramoto comes back. I really liked him as the mc! But in first place I really hope it is more than one episode o.o looking forward to it! Is it only tv? Or do they have an only stream platform?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Actually 12, the other 2 will be chosen from another member ranking which is decided by the frequencies of "8" card being played.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Here's the current ranking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Harupyon in the top ten is a real surprise I hope she can stay there, but her followers are serious and she herself is so as well (see the other ranking).
    Even though the month is still long, the top three is mostly decided. Yuiri, Nana, and Yuiui are basically locked to these positions since the game started in August.
    Miu is also showing strong.

Here is the Member ranking (how many "Eights" they have played):
    [​IMG]

Toppa-chan and Harupyon with a commanding lead and they play so much I doubt anyone can catch them. Both also with a much higher regular ranking than usually.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I hope this will be the beginning of AKBINGO's revival. I miss the show a lot.

The current "winning" members look like they could make for a good episode

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    I hope it's not, but it feels like a one-off if who gets to appear on it is a competition.

11. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    OMG THIS IS AMAZING... If wrh arent the mcs i hope some big geinin... like Okubo...

• Like Like x 1
  12. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I'm personally putting my hopes on Ninety-Nine hosting but that's almost certainly not going to happen.

• Like Like x 2
  13. MatchesMalone5

MatchesMalone5 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    Yes!!!! After a long drought (no Sousenkyo, no big tv shows) hope AKB picks up and goes uphill from this!.

Okubo ain't "big".
    bruh..

:blink:maybe.....

• Like Like x 2
  14. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Half the month is over so let's check the rankings:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks like only the top 12 have a realistic chance to qualify. Especially 7-12 are super close and change their positions daily. These members all seem great, but I especially hope for Harupyon (she had 0 appearances in the original AKBINGO!) and RinRin (Variety Queen) to qualify.

[​IMG]
    Since the last update Hinana played a lot and nearly caught up to Harupyon. However she would qualify even as the 3rd ranked member as Pyon will most likely get her sport via the event ranking. Toppa's output is just insane. She played more Eights in 15 days then I have total matches played in 5 months. That's some real dedication!

• Like Like x 3
  15. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    it doesn't look like a very strong variety team to me, to be perfectly honest. If the MCs are good they'll be able to get a good performance out of them obviously or if the episode content is well designed it should be fine but a lot of those members are pretty quiet on shows usually, from what i've seen. I'm sure it'll be fine tho

16. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I think they're fine. YuuNaa are pretty good and experienced, and YuiYui heavily improved based on her more recent Bacchikoi appearances. Harupyon I have no clue, because I never really saw her on any variety show, but she's fun on Showroom.
    Miu is okayish, but she usually is great joke material for other members to make fun of her. Mion and Yuki are very experienced at variety and always good to have. Zukki to be honest totally sucks at it, I give you that. :^^;:
    Rin is great and Narumi is good. Rissen now is absolutely freaking amazing and it's really too bad she doesn't stand a chance to qualify.

From the other ranking Toppa was pretty fun in the Nemousu auction episode with the 16ths and 3rd drafts. Hinana was also fun from the few Bingo episodes she was featured in.

• Like Like x 2
  17. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    i want more sento-kun and kii-chan

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    My last update on the rankings before the event is finished:

Let's start with the members only ranking based on the no. of 8's they played:

[​IMG]

At one point Hinana actually had overtaken Harupyon, but Pyon bounced back and even increased her lead. Because Harupyon will most likely qualify via the event ranking, Hinana is still very safe.
    Btw. all these numbers are just insane. I played 2621 eights since starting this game in August.
    It's easy to tell all 12 members in this ranking play a lot, I've met 11 of the top 12 just by luck (some multiple times) in the last few days.

Now to the event ranking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MiuDs really supporting her, it's the first time someone manages to rank third besides the usual suspects. Harupyon lost a little bit of her advantage over 11th place, but I am sure she will manage to qualify either way.
    The last 4 members could be anyone from the 6 ranked 7th to 12. E.g. Naru wrote on her Mobame she would like to participate in the show and the next day her fans pushed her to 7th, but now she fell down again.
    Rin also started to play much more in the past days and announced it via the ingame message system.
    Only Miu seems to be kinda oblivious about the whole ordeal and is as elusive as always.

• Informative Informative x 3
  19. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Zukky, no! Get back in the top 10!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

I want Zukki, Miion, and Rinrin to all make it in. Cut offs are brutal sometimes.