1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There have been no announcements of streaming the concerts. That may change soon.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IxR now have their own TikTok account:
    https://www.tiktok.com/@ixr48

(I'm not sure if it should go here or in the 'AKB48 new unit live matsuri' thread so I've put it in both)

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Latest fashion video from nano universe with Komi, Mahopyon and Odaeri:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Do you remember all the members of Baby Blossom and what instruments they play?

and more memories

• Like Like x 2
  7. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Seriously, they need to create a new "baby blossom" with the current members they have (perhaps senbatsu), it's really cool. And they should have a new single for it too, so it doesn't have to be Give Me Five everytime (I do love that song though).

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    They did. It's called 'Lacet' (Previous name Unit F).

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Who's part of that and where did they perform? What songs?

10. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I didn't follow them but the relevant stage48 thread is here. They have only done single live so far, with no original song yet (I don't think any of the current unit got any original song yet)

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't think it has been posted.
    Asai Nanami, Shitao Miu, Chiba Erii are appearing in a new TV show about dance : "AKB48 Odoru Joshi Tabi" (AKB48 踊る女子旅)
    It is a 3 episode show, to be broadcasted on Dance Channel on january 28th, 29th, 30th (and some rebroadcast in february)
    https://www.dance-ch.jp/all/akb48joshitabi.html

12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thanks to AKB48 no Dobbon Hitorijime, AKBingo will be revived. Through an event in the game, they will decide on the cast members for "AKBINGO NEO"

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1347407704860475392

at this point, I want to promote my current oshi Komiyama Haruka again. Please play for her so she can earn a spot, I think she's surprisingly interesting and funny. She looks sweet and innocent, but she can make some biting remarks and has been called black-hearted, like Kashiwagi Yuki when she was younger.

To find out how to play the game, consider visiting the thread for the game

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/mobile-game-akb48-no-dobbōn-hitorijime-2020-08-18.23348/

• Like Like x 3
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm really happy about this news, even if it's not sure if this is a one-time show or more. I wish it's regular, I miss AKBINGO! a lot, I miss AKB having their own regular show ;w; So it's important to show to management that we really want AKB to have their own show again. One way to show it is to give a "like" and retweet to the official tweet about the news (the one linked by @bonjourmarlene, this tweet), and if possible, write a reply/quote to the tweet to show support (in japanese if you can, english is fine too). Let's show that there is demand <3

14. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    From Request Hour 2012, encore. Does this video figurate in the DVD box? I don't remember it, but it is a couple of years since I played the DVD:s. But let us all forget the MV, an orgie in bad lipsync and playback. :D

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Remember last time I wrote about Zunchan writing every AKB member's name on a picture after the Music Station live to help people learning their names, well actually I saw that the official AKB staff account did the same thing after the JRA live! They posted a photo and then posted it again with every member name written, the tweets asks if you found an oshimen. They made it their pinned tweet and it received more than 5000 likes, that's nice! But Zunchan still wanted to contribute, she replied to the tweet with 2 tweets (here + here) of every member's Twitter account so that people can check it and follow them LOL she is really cute and nice and smart, she should become the official promoter of AKB ;w;

The picture from AKB staff account:

1.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    it is interesting to see that these two pushed girls already graduated long time ago and doing their own thing now while the least promoted of the trio, okada nana is currently leading 48g and become one of the aces.. they could become a big trio but...

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Miki felt more like a failed push and the girl who just trailed behind Kojimako and Naachan. As someone who discovered girls because of AKBINGO, I thought of Miki as one of the top batters but out of four sousenkyos, she only ranked twice and that as a Future Girl (62 and 61). Mako at least made Undergirls and Naachan has been senbatsu since 2016.

I obviously would have loved to see them continue as a trio, but I understand why Miki might have felt left behind and graduated. At the start of the three musketeers, she was actually my favourite.

Paruru could have really pulled the group forward again at times like these imo but she was also part of the group for seven years already by the time she left. That's a very long time if you look at it objectively.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Push is always a complicated thing to quantify with as many different definitions as people posting about it but fundamentally I think it's a combination of management pushing and the members doing stuff to push themselves. The thing about Naachan was/is she always gets good handshake reviews and has since she was a kks. Mako went through a period of poor hs reviews and lost ground for a while then she tried harder at hs and fixed things. Miki always got pretty lackluster HS reviews so she didn't hook enough of the people who got interested in her from tv shows or whatever. I think maybe Miki was a bit too immature to realize what she could have done to improve.

Another lackluster hs queen, it's a real pity but I feel like Paruru's salty reputation was enabled by her fans and by management, she could have been top 3 or 4 if she'd actually tried.

19. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Miki (and Naanya) is believed to graduate for entirely unrelated reasons to their performance in the group though (which actually make more sense).

• Like Like x 3
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    How soon we forget!