1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Kira alone is funnier and more terrifying than 99% of idols today. She's basically one of my top favorites and I love watching her. In the end, it's up to the subbers in the order they want to sub it, and we must respect their choices. They offer to do this for us in their own personal time so I'm grateful. I can wait a day or whatever for SokoSaku or whatnot. I'm happy either way~

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Of course I'm the minority here.

If you want Saku's show to be subbed within the day it aired give me a hell yeah!
    I'd love to be stabbed and killed by Kira. If she wasn't a normal girl that would traumatize her though.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes because there wasn't any new release after Hitsuji, they lose their momentum. COVID pushed back what meant to be their "comeback" with 4th bday anniversary, then the rest happened

• Like Like x 4
  4. devildante

devildante Member

Wow, a big debate

Well, for me, I don't really care if someone's saying that sakurazaka is the worst of the sakamichi

For me, their performance are still good. Every sakamichi group has their own style and they're doing their best

Sokosaku is good for me. It has its own vibe, different from nogichuu and hinaai

Sent from Our Love Room

• Like Like x 4
  5. NanaIkuAsu

NanaIkuAsu Kenkyuusei

ooops this is my first time here since i just became a fan of keyaki and now saku and this is what i get to read.. why do people don't like saku? i like them both as keyaki and saku

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

First of all, welcome.

Secondly, glad to know you love the girls

Thirdly, to your question, We all wonder why my friend. Yeah, they aren't your typical idol group, their variety sucks, according to them, scandals (literally happens in all idol grps). But that doesn't call for hate. I say its mostly antis and trolls. They just love coming here to give their opinions lol

Fouthly, ppl might not like them but saku has a lot of people who love them and we will keep defending them from all those hate messages

• Like Like x 3
  7. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Just because I think they have become the worst of the three doesn't mean I don't like them.
    Sounds like you just can't handle disagreement. Do you think of all opinions that don't support something you like unconditionally as hate?

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. AzeMcDowell

AzeMcDowell Kenkyuusei

For me, as subber for Thai language and depend on GEES for ENG sub, first I want to thanks them for all hard work they did until now. They change priority and that's not a problem, I can wait. Let them work as most comfortable as they want.

About nogizaka koujichuu, SokoSaku (as well as Keyakake) and Hina Ai, I think we all know that they are different programs and each one has own style and atmosphere. No need to compare which one is the best. Everyone has favorite and everyone's taste is different too. Just watch and enjoy it while all the girls do their things and do their best.

Again, Thanks GEES. You have my sincere gratitude.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 17
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

'Not support something you like' is saying it easy. Go back to what you wrote & see if it's not 'hating'. You are so happy it isn't a priority any more. What does that say?
    Why am i this way? When keyaki were in their difficult times, there was hardly any support from these ppl. Most of us here will know about this. We first told ourselves, they' just opinions, but then they weren't opinions anymore but full down hating the group. It was the worst. Now that they are Saku, I personally don't want to see those pages repeatimg itself. If you like something, you give positive criticism. That wasn't what you did, was it? Its ok, to once give a positive opinion abt this group but no, its always the negative & once someone gets tired of it & reply, you bring up the 'can' t you take opinions?' line. Last we took them, it ended bad so yeah, maybe i can' t handle disagreement cos they always end up ugly, like now

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
  10. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    So how much have you supported? Show off your Keyaki collection. Have you bought their new CD?

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

OMG!!!

12. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Chill guys, people are people and will have opinions, sometimes they dont come off the right way OR arent read the right way. It is INDEED the internet, the place where emotions dont show as well and where you can misinterpret things much more easier. Let's try to not be so hard with our criticisms and not take everything so harshly. :3rd:

• Like Like x 6
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thanks. Word taken! :)

14. D'agon

D'agon Kenkyuusei

wow from asking reason why GEES move sonosaku to the back of queue , become this big haha calm guys

15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Speaking of Matsumoto Kira, it's her birthday yesterday (as of now going by JST).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah I really lost it a bit. But it wasn't worth it all any way. Sorry you all have to see that lol.

Already wished Kira a happy birthday but again, happy birthday to her.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika

And me over here ----> Just wanting to watch cute funny girls do cute funny stuff on TV.

• Like Like x 10
  18. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    i anxiously await kira doing kira things with eng subs

• Like Like x 1
  19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'll settle for just more of this lovable oddball.

55c34d50041122e89bf1c1c66620d094rs.jpg

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    that episode was epic, i've watched it probably a 100 times already. Kira might be an oddball, but Onuma is a league of her own.

• Like Like x 2