1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Scandalous ni Ikou.;)

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, that looks like Canal City in Hakata Fukuoka, but you might already know that

btw, it might me even pre 2007 as it's just 1st en 2nd gens, so may be before or just after the formation of Team B. scratch that, they perform Bingo! so it's unlikely to be pre 2007

btw, it might well be that there simply is no real better version as this probably was still a terrestrial broadcast, and not in HD

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    now that there aren't any handshake events, how does a fan win an online talk? is it the same way with the passes in CDs?

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The current online talks are for people (such as myself) who bought theater eds of 'Shitsuren, Arigato' from Chara-ani for individual HS with members in slots at times, dates and venues as chosen by the purchaser. As these were all cancelled, the procedure was then to transfer the tickets via an online process into the WithLIVE app for the current talk sessions.

A few months ago there were online talk sessions specifically for people who had the tickets which came with the limited editions of Types A-C that have serial codes which could be entered into the app. The question is will they do this again? My guess is that they will. However whether it'll be for 'Shitsuren, Arigato' or the 58th single (or indeed maybe both together) is impossible to say and likewise the timing is impossible to predict although there's no reason why they couldn't do this before the current schedule of online talk sessions end in March. If you do have any of the limited edition CDs for the latest single it's certainly quite possible that the tickets could used in the coming months. It's just a case of 'wait and see' with Vernalossom!

• Like Like x 2
  5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have a couple of video clips from a live show called Girl's factory 11. French Kiss is performing and also Watarirouka Hashiritai. Maybe this was something around Mayuyu or WH? I can't find anything about it on Wiki so I wonder if someone here knows anything about the show?

6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Is this the show you mean? I've found a full version on BiliBili if it helps (it's in HQ so I'll probably watch it myself this evening!)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av22306343/

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @David61 Exact, thanks. Now I can see if there's some FK songs I've missed from the show and maybe I can download it. But I'm not interested in WH. I can't stand those high pitch transformed voices. :D

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Interestingly I'm the exact opposite... I've never really gotten into FK's music, but I love me some WH7. Especially Hetappi Wink, that's their best song imo

• Like Like x 1
  9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    We humans are not made in the same form. :D I have nothing against WH music, some songs are really good, but the voices are too high pitched.

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Heavy rotation performed somewhere. Where and when? Can't find it on Wiki but maybe it wasn't an AKB concert?
    concert.jpg

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    If you say so I believe it. I've been thinking about that concert but I have a video from there and I can't see this special scene formed as a CD/DVD disc.

But YouTube says 2010???

Edit2: Ok, janken! Now I get it.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've found a video of the 2013 Rinji Soukai concert (on *that* Chinese site lol) and the Hebirote performance there is completely different in regard to costumes and stage setting so IMO the suggestion from @sscrla is correct.

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, it must be. The pic I showed comes from an old video clip, in fact from 2011 so it can't come from 2013 concert. My clip is of a better quality than @sscrla ´s link but I think that concert must have been uploaded several times.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I believe there is a Ponyshu video on YouTube from this event, costumes are exactly the same

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Reveen Yes, it was. Also RIVER was uploaded so now I have 2 more video clips in my map. Among the rest of more than 2500 clips.

I'm just now going through all the clips and make the files name more consistent showing names, date, place and so on. Therefore I have some more questions. Here is two pics from videos of Kaze wa fuiteiru. I wonder if someone knows anything more than me about these videos? Where and when? I've only downloaded them from YT.
    kaze1.jpg kaze2.jpg
    The video from AKBingo is surprising. Normally they start a video by zooming in on Acchan or Takamina for a closeup but who got the first closeup here? Akicha!!!!!!! Someone have made a mistake. [hehe]

Going through letter "K" I came to Keibetsu shiteita aijou. If I understand the lyrics right it's about a suicide. A bit surpricing to find such lyrics here but I wonder if someone knows why Aki-p wrote this? Is it a special suicide that captured his mind or what?

18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @rka Thanks, very likely. You have no idea about which AKBingo?

19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @rka Arigatougozimasu

20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I repeat my question and I hope someone knows the answer, but it may be hard to know.

Another question. The song Tsukimisou is a bit special. Could it have been written in some traditional japanese style?