Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Out of the Blue MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Kuchi Hodo ni mo Nai KISS MV

Wait, that's TWO MVs released at the SAME TIME???

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the letter in English from Hinako(as the eldest daughter) at the beginning .....

4. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Out of the Blue MV - well...that was the most destructive pillow fight I've ever seen. I like the song, nice & catchy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Out of the Blue is my favorite song from this single. We get to see an angry Rei. I love How they gave us bonus video. I've been to many ryokans and I don't think I've seen one with arcade. Nice setup. 4ki is so great and I've already watched this MV 4 times and KiSS once. This song is continuously on loop for me.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

out of the blue best song and video

7. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Out of the Blue is a really great song. That pillow fight. That Raging Rei. Fourth Gen getting the highlight. Splendid!

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wes Anderson wants his story back. LOL! Wish they shot it in 4:3 to truly get that feel. Still, did not see that homage to Moonrise Kingdom coming. Best MV ever.

• Like Like x 2
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really like Under MV, story based MV that is random and fun, the classic feel and the scene looks really nice, and the girls looks beautiful in that costume.
    This MV and Wilderness World are both top.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Out of the Blue: the epitome of having fun. Really good MV. It succesfully depict the characteristic of 4ki, a generation full of fun.
    And, do not mess with The Kidz, when she is having fun with Rikachan. She will turn a pillow fight into a pillow war. :D

Kuchi Hodo ni mo Nai KISS: the epitome of the Nogi's eccentric side. This is the reason why I love Under so much. The MV was good. The story is interesting. I love how they use theatrical play on the fight and dramatic scene.
    And, I love The Father so much.:inlove:

11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yep, Kuchi Hodo ni mo Nai Kiss is a big win for me, I love everything about the video - basically "If the Unders were in a Wes Anderson movie" which. . . I'd watch the hell out of. They all look great - especially Kiichan and Ayane whom I'm always happy to see get screentime - Tamami is her usual adorable self, Ranze looks stylish AF and it's just nice to have something of the old story format in an MV again. Also reminds me of-

• Like Like x 2
  12. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    They're really saved the best MVs for the last huh

Out of the Blue:
    A brutal version of pillow fight [hehe], I really like the exaggerated hit effect in this MV. Also the part when the other girls except Yuri and Sakura seems tired is kinda funny though. Overall really fun MV to watch.

Kuchi Hodo ni mo Nai KISS:
    A story-centric MV after a while. Nice outfits and retro style. The story is also enjoyable. It's seems like the MV focus more on Kitano and Ayane than at Tamami though [hehe].

Overall these MVs are satisfying :1st:

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This is awesome, two at the same time. I have to agree, they saved the best for last. Under delivers once more. Love everything about it. Out of the blue is fun. You don't often see a pillow fight that brutal, thought I'm gonna see some heads flying, haha. I enjoy it a lot. Reminds me of The Hot Chick

What I like about these two along with Wilderness World, unlike the title track, dance part doesn't take much portion of the MV. Out of the blue even had it put at the end credits. Plus screen time are spread enough among members.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Kuchi Hodo nimonai KISS is such a phenomenal song. I loved it since I first heard it and it keeps getting better. The MV is great as well.

Out of the Blue has a nice MV as well. I hope that one day the song will grow on me.

15. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Both MV really cute and funny especially kuchi hodo ni monai kiss. Its good that they release them at the same time

• Like Like x 1
  16. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    OMG still speechless how epic Out of the Blue PV is!:XD: The whole PV screams really good storyboard and budget:cry2: (listen H!P management...would be a nice idea too:fear:[hehe])
    Love both PV and the songs are incredible :inlove: THIS single is rocking it!!!!:banana:

• Like Like x 1
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm still laughing at the epicness of Hinako's Engrish letter in the beginning, and Junna's expression is so on point.
    Also Tamami is just getting prettier and prettier.
    I also like how they cleverly incorporate the dance to the fight scene in the first chorus, that's nicely done.
    I didn't like the song at first but it certainly grows on me now.

• Like Like x 1
  18. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Out of the blue MV is god tier! The pillow fight scene at the end with Tamura and Seimiya teaming up to defeat Seira is truly epic! Perhaps it represents how they beat Seira for senbatsu jk [hehe]

Now i kinda want to see more 4ki in senbatsu :lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Out of the Blue MV really is one crazy stuff. Started off just like any other normal MVs , the girls in a ryokan, tiktok , taking pics . then suddenly(Out of the blue) pillow fight which is like an action movie with bullet time. And then after that, the actual dance MV. 2 in 1 stuff. Yuri and Sakura missed all the 'fun'.

lol , me 2. its like a stage play with all the key and background characters . and yeah that English at the start ....

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Someone has made a comparison between Under MV and Wes Anderson movie.
    c46e1649.jpg
    933da4ce.jpg

Some fans also has decoded the hidden message behind the numbers on Seira TikTok scene in Out of the Blue MV.
    IMG_20210119_192518.jpg
    The numbers on the right side.
    Heart 82.4k = Seira's birthday, August 24th
    Text bubble 46.4k = Nogizaka46 4th gen
    Share arrow 3333 = Seira's audition number, 33

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 6