1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    does look similar especially the 1st pic

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I love Renachi sporting the Steve Zissou look. Also, Junna x Ayatii is very intriguing... And if you're an Ayane fan well then you must be digging the MV. I am digging the MV.

• Like Like x 2
  3. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    26th single is now available digitally today (20/1)
    https://nogizaka46.lnk.to/26thSG_In
    If it's not available yet, wait until it's 12am on your local time.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow that's fast, first time Nogi single has been released this fast on spotify internationally. Great!

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i think they released mv for under and 4th gen around the same time to see the engagement of fans between these two groups. maybe they would gather some data there especially the views and comments.. anyway, it seems here at least in stage48, many fans like this single and its coupling tracks too including me. wilderness world song and MV is still the best for me.

6. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    A video with crazy pictures! Every few seconds you could take a screenshot and use it as wallpaper.
    I like a lot Kaki at 1:40.

If "Boku wa" is closer to Nogizaka's classic songs, this one sounds more contemporary, it has some impact.

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

They've almost always releases the last 2 MV's on the same time anyway.

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    they have announced the stuffs you can apply or get with the tickets that comes with the physical CDs.
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/01/26thor-1.php
    I won't go into details , so generally,
    1) Online Meet and Greet (lottery based) - each application requires 1 ticket(serial code)
    2) Online Autograph session (lottery based , each member 20 winners) - each application 1 ticket
    3) Online Live(1 hour) , Recorded Live, Members commentary - every applied ticket will get to access. but each of the lives(online, recorded, members commentary) each requires 1 ticket. all 3 means 3 tickets
    4) signed photo(lottery based, each member 10 winners) - each application 2 tickets
    5) Photos(lottery , each member 10) , B2 singles ad posters (100 winners), B2 singles members ind posters (each member 20 winners) , B2 CD jacket posters(5 types, each 20 winners) - each app 1 ticket

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
  9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Lowest risk would be the online live (not lottery-based; hopefully it isn't geoblocked).

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    This single is really solid as a whole, it's basically 7/7 to me, there isn't any song that I would skip. It's rare to have a single with no skippable songs, the only single that can do it so far is Synchronicity.
    The A-side is still a clear winner to me, but I have difficulties ranking the rest of the songs, they are almost equally good. Gotta give it a listen for a week or so to see which one grows and which one lose their appeal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    The only song on this single I actively don't like is the 4th gen song. Come on, it's basically just I See again! The songwriters are not even trying.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That might be a bit of an exaggeration. It definitely similar genre wise, and some of the brass and guitar parts have a similar sound, but they are much more subdued while the rhythm section gets much more room to experiment compared to I See. It changes the atmosphere a lot in my view.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I think both songs sound different from each other [I wouldn't know any better since I'm no music expert :) ], have their own appeal, and I love them both.

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

5th Round Meguri results

Nogizaka46 26th Single Meet & Greet - Gen Order lq r5.jpg Nogizaka46 26th Single Meet & Greet - Order by Sell-Out lq r5.jpg

7 members are now sold out! 3 Third Gens (Yoda, Umechan, Kubo) and 4 Fourth Gens (Enpii, Kakki, Secchan, Mayu).
    Ayamen, Momoko, and Zukki should sell out by next round (Zukki's slots for 3/14 were only added today so they aren't for sale yet)

Edit: actually I think the Zukki slots were available last week? Nevertheless I expect them to sell out soon

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

People want another SayoImi, another Influencer, or another Synchronicity but when they got another I see.. it's because the songwriters didn't trying :awesome:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I like them all. First time for me in one single. Love the title song from the very first tune. There's something about these High School Quiz songs that I really like. Ashita ga Aru and the ones by Kaz and Saku are all my favorite. Under is cute, fun and lively. The more I listen to 'Out of the blue' the more 'I see' the big difference. I now want them to perform Wilderness World more, I'm digging it. And I would love to see Momoko and Saku sing Yuujou Pierce live, hopefully in Kojichu. I think they can do all songs in the studio (I hope so). The last 3 MVs are all really good for me. If I'm gonna rank them:
    Songs:
    1. Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru
    2. Ashita ga Aru Riyuu
    3. Kuchi Hodo ni mo Nai Kiss
    4. Out of the blue
    5. Wilderness world
    6. Yuujou Pierce
    7. Tsumetai Mizu no Naka

MV:
    1. Kuchi Hodo ni mo Nai Kiss
    2. Wilderness world
    3. Out of the blue
    4. Tsumetai Mizu no Naka
    5. Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru
    I can't ask for more. Well, a 27th single that tops this, haha
    Covers could be better but still fine. Type B is my favorite with all my no.1, lol. Simply put, this single is gold.

• Like Like x 1
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    There's no specific song for the new 4th gen?

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    They already declare that there are no more "New" 4th-gen, so...

19. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its 4th gen hate disguised as "criticism"

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1