1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So, I guess she got the covid variant that makes you pregnant. Nasty virus indeed...

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Creative Creative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Imaizumi_Izzu

Imaizumi_Izzu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Just come here to congratulate my sunflower Zuumin on her marriage .. But I'm a little bit concern about her choice .. Congratulation on your marriage Zuumin , Please have a very happy life with your husband & your future child ..

* If you in danger , give us some hint & we will send a rescue team to save you *

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Usually I am happy when an ex-idol finds a partner in life.
    I want to wish Zuumin all the best but I know it's not only me who's corcerned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

SMH.

Somehow, I think this may describe what happened:
    Like so many others, I have concerns about her choice of spouse. FWIW, she isn't the smartest around nor the most physically robust of persons. If anything, her tendency of overconfidence is probably more likely to get her into trouble than anything else. At 22, she is a relatively young mother even by Japanese standards (where 30 is a common target by which many aim to be married and pregnant by).

As for contraception, the vast majority of Japanese seem perfectly capable of making effective use of them. A lot of popular seiyuus (they don't have dating bans, but most keep dating under wrap anyway) tend to stay officially single and only get pregnant/married at ~30 (Mizuki Nana delayed it to 40!).

Staying indoors too much. Some people rely on Netflix to pass time, others rely on XXX.

------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, I'm just an ippan gaijin. Hope things turn out well for her after all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The Japanese online site 'Business Journal' has just published a news article about the couple's announcement:
    https://biz-journal.jp/2021/01/post_203764.html

Google Translate is not too good for me with the article so I won't copy the whole of it here, however it gives a link to a video which Mahoto has posted today on his YT channel:

if the video does not show watch the video here

According to the article (via Google):
    There might be something lost in the translation but I hope 'prayed' actually means 'promised'.

6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I mean, if you have to think "I pray I don't hit my wife and kid" rather than instinctively knowing NOT to, you're probably a shithead.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

When you put things in perspective, Nijika's "experience" is much better, at least she didn't have a baby, and she can easily back out of that relationship . With a baby in the equation, not so easy.
    Oh well, I can only wish & hope the best for both of them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. VonzCooper

VonzCooper Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka, Kitano Hinako
    Some news is better not to know at all

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    I did not expect to see this but Imaizumi Yui is becoming a mother. I hope she lives her life the way she had always envisioned it to be. I only wish the best of luck for her in her life moving forward.

10. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

According to the latest article released, apparently her husband-to-be Mahoto Watanabe was pursuing a 15 year old girl while dating Imaizumi Yui. The article released the leaked chat messages with him asking her to take sexy photos of herself holding her student ID card, and him telling her that he's dating Imaizumi Yui and that he's not excited about her, and kept asking the 15 year old girl for more.

Source : https://aramajapan.com/news/gossip/...ar-old-girl-while-dating-yui-imaizumi/111510/

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I hope he walks into a meat grinder.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  12. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I'm not a Keyaki(or Sakurazaka) fan by any means but I've always liked this girl as I found her to be funny, interesting, intelligent, confident and extremely taleneted. I was actually kind of glad when she graduated and went solo as I felt she had a lot of potential and could become a fairly successful actress.

But now I see this... and after reading up on who her partner was, I'm convinced he's actual shit in human form. Not human. Just human form. Absolute garbage of a person who deserves to get his ass beat the same way he hurt past women he's had relationships with, and then arrested and buried under the prison. Apparently he likes dating idols/young girls because he gets off on the feeling of "defiling" them... just absolutely sickening...

I truly hope Imaizumi can somehow get out of this unscathed and stronger. I pray for the safety and happiness of her and her unborn child.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    It does indeed say "prayed". As bad as this seems, he has to say this regardless of whether he has changed or not, because he claimed he was drunk when he assaulted his former girlfriend. Therefore should he become drunk again there is a danger of assault, because he, according to his story, is unaware of his actions when he does such things. Assuming he actually was drunk when that happened, a claim which I personally see as dubious.

I congratulate her on her pregnancy. However I too am seriously concerned for her. Domestic violence, not just in Japan but around the world is apparently rising due to the lock down orders caused by the pandemic, and in Japan, suicide, particularly among women, is also rising, with domestic violence being a major cause. In the past I recall there having been discussion about how it was possible that the reason for her hiatuses was mental fatigue. She isn't the smartest, so I am worried she may not take advantage of an opportunity for help should problems arise.

On the other hand, she managed to persevere in Keyaki despite having been apparently casually ridiculed by some members for wanting to be center and wanting to change Keyaki's image. Hopefully she can do the same through whatever problems arise between her and her husband, although at the same time, she doesn't get a "hiatus" away from him. Because she may have required a hiatus to recover from her illness and become able to return to activities in Keyaki, she may have a harder time living with him.

Did she actually have the coronavirus or was that a cover for the pregnancy/marriage?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  14. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    woah this guy really deserved a punch in the face.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Pedophiles and abusers of any kind deserve to rot in hell where they belong.

• Agree Agree x 8
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This whole situation is just nuts to think about...

One thing though is I am sort of happy for her to becoming a mother (regardless of the father). Just that idols with kids is some kind of funny for me. It's weird, ain't it?

17. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I didn’t expect Zuumin to be the first Keyakid to become pregnant and married since I thought she’s someone who would focus on her career. But apparently she answered on Insta that her mother got married early at 20yo, she also wanted to be married in her 20s as well. Moreover, Zuumin has graduated from the idol life over 2 years ago. She met this man after her graduation too (they started dating from spring 2020) so had this man been a good person, there wouldn’t be any issues. Some wotas might still be sad since she’s still very young but the reactions wouldn’t be as big as it is now. But as things revealed, this man turns out to be the worst partner possible.

I don’t know how truthful that rumor of him and the 15yo is, since messages are really easy to fake nowadays, but it’s likely to be true given his past behaviors. I’m just incredibly saddened by this news

18. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Especially that AFAIK, a lot of JP women who are the victims of domestic violence tend to keep silent and don't want to divorce because of their kids...

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Not a fan of her, but it's sickening to read about this and I'm concerned about her well-being.
    I hope she has a strong family support, should things go awry she can rely on her family.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

There are yonigeya (夜逃げ屋) or companies that do rapid relocations of individuals/families from one place to another within small time windows (such as during the night). In the past, they were used by people to escape debt or fugitives, but now they are being used by people to simply disappear from society, or johatsu (蒸発). They are also increasingly used by those who suffer from domestic violence to escape.

A general documentary on johatsu, but it also talks about a case of a housewife escaping together with the daughter from an abusive husband.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Seriously, I hope that doesn't have to happen.

• Informative Informative x 3