1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    TRIVIA: MNL48
    MV LOCATIONS
    Aitakatta - Intramuros, Manila (Mapua University, Fort Santiago, Puerta Real Gardens, Gen. Luna), Manila Baywalk, Roxas Boulevard
    Talulot Ng Sakura - La Mesa Eco Park, North Fairview, Quezon City
    Pag-ibig Fortune Cookie - Quezon Memorial Circle, Old Balara High School, Movie Stars Cafe, EDSA
    Palusot Ko'y Maybe - 1421 Studios, PACIFIC CORPORATE CENTER WEST AVENUE BRGY. BUNGAD, Quezon City.
    365 Araw ng Eroplanong Papel - ABS-CBN Studio Center, EDSA, Eton Centris Steel Parking, De la Salle University (Theater), EDSA
    Igai Ni Mango - Star City, CCP complex, Pasay City
    Ikaw ang Melody - The Symphony Towers (2 Sgt. Esguerra Ave. Quezon City), the Coffee Project - Ground flr. of the Bldg.
    Gingham Check - KM 31 Diner, Partoza building National Road, Tunasan, Muntinlupa City
    High Tension - Museo De Padilla, 6 Maple St, Novaliches, Quezon City
    River - Marikina Sports Complex, Marikina City

Bonus:
    Amazing grace - Tagaytay Ridge, Tagaytay, Cavite

Disclamer: I'm not sure with Gingham Check and PKM's location, it is based on the picture where I google it :)
    Hashlove Location is also Unidentified. but my Theories is either in Fairview area, Bulacan, Marikina, Rizal or Cavite area

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. darky123

darky123 Kenkyuusei

Palusot Ko'y Maybe and Gingham Check locations are correct. Just to add, Movie Stars Cafe is also used in Gingham Check.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Thanks for the affirmation :)

4. Suicchi

Suicchi Kenkyuusei

PKM - Studio Namu in Diliman QC. You can check their FB Page.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    thanks for the info :)

6. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

MNL48 Laney (#37) and Karla (#43) have announced graduation.

Im so sad about Karla... the last 1st Generation member to haven't been in a Senbatsu. Glad she's out, she deserves better.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Official announcement Via MNL48.ph
    https://mnl48.ph/news-and-updates

MNL48 X HHE official Statement:

Hallohallo Entertainment Inc. (HHE) would like to formally announce that MNL48 Laney and MNL48 Karla will be graduating from the idol industry and will no longer be part of MNL48 that we, HHE and MNL48, respect and understand.

With that, sincere gratitude to the commitment, talent, dedication and experiences that MNL48 Laney and Karla shared with us and we wish nothing but the best in their future endeavors.

Indeed, we truly are grateful for the unending support of fans. We are hopeful for what’s in store for MNL48 especially now that the group announced its Third Generation Members and gearing up for the upcoming jam-packed activities and projects.

HHE

*EDIT UPDATE on MNL48:*

for the Mobile legends fans here -
    https://www.facebook.com/ppglgg/posts/1736732496505328

virtually hang out and play WILD RIFT with MNL48's, MNL48 Cole
    MNL48 Abby,
    MNL48 Sheki,
    MNL48 Gabb and
    MNL48 Coleen? [​IMG]

15 lucky fans will be randomly chosen to play a game with them on March 8. Sign up now and get a chance at this once-in-a-lifetime Virtual Hangout experience! [​IMG] Registration will close on March 5 at 12:00 PM.

Register Here: https://bit.ly/VH-MNL48-Reg
    ⁣Terms & Conditions: https://bit.ly/VH-MNL48

*Article about MNL48's 3rd generation:*
    https://push.abs-cbn.com/2021/2/26/...lBW6NmxavIEgR5Caj_EF8T_ZTPBLYlHDhpYzADY8CTY0Y

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    So, Election's over. Great. Now what?

We getting a shuffle? Or nah?
    And doesn't Team NIV still need a new captain? And who? (My vote is Ruth :^O^:)

9. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

afaik they are now recording and preparing for the next single..

Their GE actually makes this situation happen unofficially and since this is only fairly new.. so you can count where a former member ranking down into KKS/TGC and then reinstated back to a new team. I don't think they will do this formally anytime soon or in the future since the GE does this shuffling one way or the other.

imo that will be the one who acts like the vice captain in NIV..

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  10. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    The 5 official 3rd gen members have their new photos up on the site
    BhriannaChriszellChua2021.jpg JanaRossAngeles2021.jpg KathleneClaireApduhan2021.jpg KlaryleMercado2021.jpg AllyzaMaeRoxas2021.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    any ideas/hint/hopes/predictions what song are they gonna release in 7th single?

12. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

No Way Man is my first guess. The girls have all been doing intense workouts with eachother recently now (probably just coincidental idk), so I believe the Senbatsu Single will be dance heavy.

13. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

saw a fan posting a socmedia screenshot of one senbatsu member watching UZA in youtube and seem like hinting.. just another guess

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Same guess as mine... NO WAY MAN got stuck in my mind based what they're doing right now. No way man is also good for countering the song release of SB19's What? which is very strong impact and appeal for the listeners. but, I will never set aside on the possibilities of Beginner, UZA, and Teacher Teacher for the 7th single.

Somehow I wish their 7th Single release will not put into a halt due to our country's situation and the management's financial status.

15. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

That was Thea! She made a post right after that it's not supposed to be a hint or a leak, she just likes the song!

Then again, you'll never know...
    I think dance-heavy songs got stuck on everyone's mind since most members seem to like performing those type of songs... Despite wishing for a cute song so it can have a colorful MV/vibe to get a break from the dark-type MV of High Tension and RIVER but oh well.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Same feels, Hopes for the colorful vibes for the next single. but, If the 10nen sakura MV will push thru, the 7th will be darker feels as I speculate based on PKM and 365AEP scenario / Set-up.

For the cutesy song for the group, As my opinion, I want it to reserved and push it in the next single than perhaps this upcoming 7th single..

but, no one will ever know what will happen next...

wishlist for the MNL48's Cutesy song will be #Sukinanda , Hebirote (for Sheki), Sustainable and 48 (81) no Suteki no machi e

For my prediction of 7th single song release, My earliest is third to fourth week of April 2021 and the least is around early May 2021 based on their group development of the single.

EDIT:
    Some of the photo's are already late and outdated but at least I can post update about the group development.
    unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (5).jpg
    update for the previous PUBG LOL wildrift event with MNL48 members.

unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed.jpg
    recent updates for the MNL48 and activity

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  17. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

yea thought that was her.

at this point, any song even back to the cutesy ones would be great as long as the concept and quality is on par with PKM or 365.

18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    A sudden announcement from the management but
    161691512_3734336066615655_4877841351690567110_o.jpg
    Congrats to our new General Captain of MNL48!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I mean, congrats :approve:

...but where does that put Alice(?)

20. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I'm happy for sheki to be an MNL48's Captain for sure the group will be revolutionized...
    (*inside thought: Sadly, I didn't feel the captaincy of MNL48 Alice from the previous years due to her Studies and good thing the management pass the captaincy to sheki due to behind and in-front of camera, sheki's support to her group as a whole is very visible)

I got a feels of AKB48 takamina and JKT48 melody track for sheki's being a General Captain of the group.

Kapamilya Chat feat. MNL48 3rd gen kami 7

if the video does not show watch the video here

- Hints for the MV of Sampung taon ng sakura spills by Abby and jamie *exciting announcement awaits by june 10 / June last week as jamie spills with the low tone voice

- Baby Blue member Jan hints about the upcoming 3rd digital release Song of Baby Blue

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021