1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Ahh, fair enough. I thought you meant the different ones you could unlock. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some big mechanic to the game that I was just totally unaware of. I did end up getting that “Nobody” score through grinding out purple songs until I had enough upgrade items to eventually hit 1,280,000.

I should probably try to jump from Pro to Master in general though.

2. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

nah it's mostly just getting score/combo bonus SSRs- they make a bigger impact on score than you'd think. Other score up mechanics you might be missing are the team backgrounds- what you purchase with the puzzle pieces- and SSR+, which you can unlock for your cards through the discography function. Only for the singles that are in discography mode, and then you have to fully upgrade (lvl 80+100% flowering) the SSRs first

in my experience after you get to the point you're at- with full SSR team- you stop making steady progress and more like you plateau for awhile until you get a better SSR or SSR+ a card or whatever and then your score will jump up by like a couple hundred thousand points, then it stagnates until you do it all over again

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I hadn’t been doing the discography stuff at all, so I think that should make a big difference.

4. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

in case people missed it if you've been logging in daily today's bonus is a ticket for a special gacha- you get to pick which member you want (.5 gens from both groups excluded) and they'll give you a guaranteed SSR from one of the singles. A nice Christmas Present for all.

• Like Like x 4
  5. kenkrub.555

kenkrub.555 Kenkyuusei

How to get free daily draws?
    Sorry I just play the game few days ago...

6. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Did the event ended already? Or is it continuing for the day?
    Just when I managed to secure a safe spot on top 1000 the other day I got my phone dropped 5 steps downstairs, now it's ghost touching and I can't play. Yesterday I checked the game and I dropped to top 1.6k. Luck just really kicked me in the face guys, darn.
    Just wanna ask you guys until when are the Tiara gachas. I'm still hoping to have my phone fixed.
    Thanks a lot.

And by the way, there's no free daily draws, it's just one of the bonuses to receive this year end special event. It's one-time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kenkrub.555

kenkrub.555 Kenkyuusei

Ooh. Okay

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    As of this post, the event has ended and the Tiara draws are still going until 23:59 JST, Dec 31st.

9. langsikretoooo

Thanks a lot for that.
    Can I have another question, if you please? What if I transfer my data from Device A to Device B, can I use the same code to transfer the data back to Device A?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  10. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    That I'm not sure of. I've never reused a code to transfer my data to the original device, but if you've played the game since the transfer, I think you'd want to use a new code so that if you changed the game in any way, like a gatcha draw, or leveled up your members, or even just played a song or two, so that the updated information carries over.

EDIT:
    I wanted to play a few songs before I went to bed, and there was an update.

They added Kuroi Histuji from the 3rd Year Anniversary Live from Budokan and there's a Focus Live Yuipon Kuroi Hitsuji SSR card for clearing Link.4 in the Special Missions that are going on right now. The missions are running now until 12:59 JST January 14th.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I think all that stuff is tied to your account, not your corde, so I wouldn't worry about that. not sure if the codes are one time use though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. langsikretoooo

They just added "Otoshin" now I've been wishing for the song to be added since the early days of the game! Man, I am so hapy right now.
    I hope the next one would be "GetsuAsa". It's the last song on my wishlist.

P.S. Thanks for answering guys. It actually worked. I just checked the game FAQs.
    But unfortunately from top 1000 I failed to make it even to top 5000 because of that incident. All the efforts went to waste.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  13. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    anyone noticed that there's no green song in the event song lineup so far?

14. langsikretoooo

Maybe the last song that is to be added tomorrow will be the green one.

15. langsikretoooo

Is the channce % of precious this time the same as the one before? I think this time's .500 is higher.
    I mean, I already got Miichan, Matsuri and Karin-chan's with just two 10x pull. Last time I got nothing spending 10k+ gems.

16. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I don't think they've changed the drop percentage. You probably just got a really good draw. I haven't gotten a Precious card yet even though I've done two 10x draws. I did get a Iguchi Kyun card though. For some reason, I was under the impression that you wouldn't be able to get SSRs for graduated members.

17. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    About the graduate cards in gacha, there's a new feature where you can select which graduate you want to include in the gacha roster. The drop rate is still unaffected though. Just go to menu> game settings> graduate member appearance (below frame rate settings)

20210122_092800.jpg Resizer_16112788403950.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

the chance of getting an individual precious card is higher because there's only 4 of them, hence the .5%, but the chance of getting an SSR in general is unchanged. You just got hella lucky

19. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    just completed STEPS and I'm kinda disappointed that I actually lost heart at 39th floor. I really hate it when the screen starts lagging while on FLEEK sequence and I almost screw up at 40th floor. I'm gonna save my gems for the next gacha.

20. langsikretoooo

I ran out of cards, only cleared until 37F.

Btw, they all look beautiful in this new "Cafe Collection". Yukka is elegant with the coat while Pe-chan somehow looks like a nurse or a music teacher.