1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Everything new you learn about this guy just makes the whole situation even worse. I really hope that if anything does happen, she gets out and away from the guy rather than staying and facilitating his obviously abusive tendencies. . . but I think she's probably in for some heartache, which is really sad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wow... UUUM, the agency company who managed his YT account just confirmed that they had already terminated their contract with Watanabe after consulting with him. He admitted most of the accusations from YouTuber KoreKore....

Also, I just happened to remember... Didn't Yui said herself back then that her ideal type is bad boy?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    raw google, but you can get the message

Report and apology regarding cancellation of affiliated creator contract

January 22, 2021

Regarding Watanabe Mahoto, a creator belonging to UUUM, when I asked him about the information sent on the Internet, he generally accepted the content.

In response to this declaration, we have determined that we have taken an unforgivable problematic act while providing lifestyle guidance from before, and we have canceled the contract with Watanabe Mahoto as of today because of repeated problematic acts. I will report.

We deeply apologize to the other party of Watanabe Mahoto for this problematic act, and we also apologize for the inconvenience and concern to the viewers and all concerned.

Although we have decided to cancel the contract, we will continue to deal with this matter in good faith.

We also report that Watanabe Mahoto went to the police station today to explain the situation and consult with him.
    After that, the investigation will be entrusted to the police, and we will fully cooperate with the police.
    Therefore, please understand that we can only report the contents of this release at this time.

https://www.uuum.co.jp/2021/01/22/58804

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Someone needs to tell these young (mostly naive) girls that there is a difference between their idolized view of a "bad boy" and a scumbag.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm glad his contract got cancelled, but it's not enough.

I understand and share fan's outrage about the abuser, I feel the same. I had a soft spot for Zuumin since the start so there's also that... but if all we do is raise our virtual voices when one of our fave idols or celebrities are touched by something like this and then do nothing for girls and women in the same situation around us, we are doing nothing at all.

We are not heroes, no one asks us to be one.. all it takes is to support the organizations and the people who really fight and help women and girls in hard situation like we support idols.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I really hope this guy's reputation will be trashed beyond salvation. Maybe then their marriage would be cancelled. I feel really bad for zuumin but there's no way things would work when this guy is a lolicon, goes after 15 year olds, a cheater, targets idols (someone exposed his dating history on twitter) and physically assaulted his partner. Seems like she wanted this baby so I respect her choice to be a mother. But I will never support her marriage to that douchebag. I'm sorry zuumin but I hope your man will go to jail

• Like Like x 3
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    He's just so trashy beyond belief!! The incident when he flirted with 15 years old was only in November last year, so it's likely Yui is already pregnant. And now he's already thinking of divorce? All the signs are there. At this point there's no way she's going to be happy with him. Maybe early divorce would be a better things to do rather than continuing...

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

It is a rock and a hard place for Imaizumi if she keeps the baby (assuming she has not gone past the point of choosing to abort). On one hand you have a grossly irresponsible human being (to put it very mildly) as the husband and father, and on the other hand being a single mother is tough in Japan when compared to other developed societies.

I'm not putting myself out there as a paragon of virtue, but surely there are better guys out there...

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wonder if she talked to her parents about her decision. Is she not close to any member (ex-Keya or Saku)?. Did she ask someone for guidance? It is sad viewing the SM majority MV as well as the early Keyakake episodes, where she appeared so cute and perky, only to come to these not-so-great news about her. Innocence lost, literally and figurately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm really sorry for her now. The guy is simply a scum, a low life trash. There's something wrong with Imaizumi if she still marries him. It's her life and her happiness but she can never have either of these with this guy. She better wake up fast.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    I think they are already married

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Oh really. The last news I read was a plan to get married. Well then, I can't say anything anymore.

14. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

The whole things is shocking. Did Yui's family/friends at no point try to intervene? Guy already had form for face stamping...

They should have chased him at first sight.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    If the Japanese twitter/site are to be believed, the common acquaintance who introduced both of them to each other is Shida.

Edit: it was actually mentioned in the news article so it's not netizen's speculation

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    has there been any information about how many months she's been pregnant? if it's still early, it's probably best for her to get an abortion. there's just no way this relationship is going to last.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    if she did that it makes her situation really worst she might get branded as abortionist, what she really needs right now is help from friends that really cares for her and a family.
    what i really hoping for her to do is to annul their marriage and leave that guy and let rot in the jail for all his crimes

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yes, it may be hard to be a single mother at such a young age, but hopefully the family can help, her mother should still be young if she was also married in early 20s. It will be better than having a husband like that, he would just be an additional burden for her mentally.
    Unfortunately he can't really rot in jail unless someone pursues a case against him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    it's not like she could maintain a happy family if the pedo husband is jobless and in jail. :rolleyes:
    regardless of if being a single mother is looked down upon in japan, i can only hope that she gets a divorce and takes care of the child on her own. that's much more peaceful than being with an abuser. unfortunately, if she remains in the spotlight, that guy can easily worm his way back into her life :/
    all i can wish for is a future of happiness for zuumin and her child. i hope her friends and family support her.

20. Bingo

Bingo Member

I am feel so sorry for Miyu, this scumbag only cares about himself. Apparently he won't face any jailtime.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    please delete if not allowed

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3