1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Ouchi de Members Request Hour 2021 (2021/01/22 - 2021/01/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka

It's the fifth year since I joined AKB. There's a lot of happiness and hardships, but with my fellow 16th gen and my dear Team A senpais whom I depend on, I made it to where I am now. I will graduate AKB and go to different path, but I will continue on loving AKB48.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka

Sorted by stage (if a song appears in more than one stage, only the first appearance is counted):

• Maybe K2 and K3 are so seldom revived (by AKB at least) that the members aren't too familiar with their songs, so they got fewer votes? At first I thought maybe it was because the songs were voted by Team A members (hope I'm not misunderstanding things :fear:), but then a song that literally shouts 'WE ARE THE TEAM K!!!' ranked (albeit at #25) lol
    • Still, poor K3 :cry: It does have many nice songs
    • I'm VERY pleasantly surprised for Kiss wa Dame yo though. It usually doesn't have much presence even when compared with other A1 songs, but it ranked #14 and it IS a nice song.
    • Stage songs will have to compete against single songs in addition to each other in the next concerts. Should I worry for K5 (another rarely revived stage)? lol

Btw songs that got only 1 vote were revealed in MC:
    • H2 has the most songs that ranked AND the most songs with only 1 vote, why lol
    • Nobody likes Christmas? lol
    • Let me cry for Nageki no Figure for a second. It's one of my favourite units :cry:
    • Are there songs that actually had no vote? I didn't listen to all MCs...

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    for fun I tried to do my own favourite 25, was nice to revisit the songs, many good ones in this era! Recommended! For the record I never watched any live performances of any of them because they suck and ruin the songs so I’ve been judging from the studio versions only, pure musical perspective! (Also wrote the song names out of memory so might be some mistakes lol)
    1. Tadaima Renaichu - oh my everything about this song is just perfect, the drums, the cringe opening and ending cheer, the groovy as hell verses, the prechorus breaking in and breaking up the laidback atmosphere, spiralling to the the wonderful transition, the powerful emotional chorus (a-HA a-HA), the second chorus building up the hype with the repetition, the bridge that begins sneakily almost out of nowhere with the guitar running wild throughout is one of AKB’s BEST, the last chorus with the „yeyeye“ in the repetition… Freaking Yosusu man.
    2. Aozora no Soba ni ite - damn this song makes me cry every time (idk the lyrics, but just musically!), so emotional, brilliant instrumental, fantastic chorus, the bridge is kinda lazy lol, but then one of the best outros of all AKB songs, well I’m just a sucker for these built up endings and this one is right next to Amuro Namie’s ALIVE in perfection!
    3. Mori he ikou - seriously no one did ABBA so good since ABBA themselves. Such a unique song in AKB discography! The epic intro, the gradual build-up and then the synth (leading into the chorus and in the chorus) creating the final unsustainable tension for the drop. The chorus with the great harmonies is the cherry on top. I only always thought the transition to the last chorus could have been done better but not a big deal.
    4. Nagekisu de uchiotose - perfect from start to finish. Rich instrumentation, great upbeat rhythm, the prechorus fits sooo well, while differing from both the verses and the chorus, great bridge as well. There’s simply not even one second in the whole song that’d be empty and boring.
    5. Glass no I LOVE YOU - all around excellent song, the intro/chorus is so subtle yet works so damn well (the „bimyo“ is perfect), but hands down the best part is Tomochin’s „heat-o u-up, saikouchou“.
    6. JESUS - bop right from the start, strong rhythm, fantastic prechorus (the strings!), fantastic chorus (the bass!), sax solo!! UNDERRATED
    7. Senaka kara dakishimete - another amazing guitar riff, possibly even the best one in AKB's history tbh - love at first sight and you don’t even know the outro version of the riff is gonna be even better, so full of passion; also love the organ in the prechorus!
    8. Korogaru Ishi ni nare - easily one of the most powerful songs in AKB’s history, in your face, no messing around (it’s the „koroGAru“, especially the one at the start of the last chorus which almost feels it like it prematurely jumps in the solo, simply not being able to wait any longer; and ofc the „we are the team …“).
    9. Ai to Pride - one of the grooviest (and hard hitting) AKB songs, drums so clean, vocals and simple keys accentuating the rhythm - but this song is fun to sing even acapella!
    10. Rokku da yo, Jinsei wa - one big hype, that intro with the bass kicking in sets the tone. The harmonies and the arrangement in the chorus are super well done so the song never feels boring despite its structural banality!
    11. Junai no Crescendo - this song is sang so well, add to that the great instrumentation, and also the overall dynamics with the intensity gradually increasing up to the chorus. The piano at the beginning of the bridge (and in the outro) is one my absolute favourite moments in all AKB's music.
    12. Nakinagara hohoende - MORE songs like this, it’s truly an art to make such simple song so powerful without requiring exceptional vocal performance (they don’t know how to do that in kpop kek) - somehow the chorus is flawless just as it is in its subtleness.
    13. AKB48 - solid guitar riff and solo but it’s really the synthy flute riff and rap-like parts of the verses that make this song!
    14. Keibetsushiteita Aijo - one of the best intros of all AKB songs, good old staccato strings carrying the rhythm, the flutes in prechorus are nice touch, the instrumental outro is intense as well, overall an eerie atmosphere around this song, kinda cool
    15. Blue Rose - classic rock song with good rhythm and strong chorus (I think this song would be really good if some great singer performed it and expanded on the chorus which is imo kinda restrained, no idea if that ever happened, as I said I don’t watch lives kek, well that’s what I always hoped they would do in the singing competitions like some cool arranges of AKB songs instead they keep singing some flop hits from 50 years ago kek)
    16. LOVE CHASE - I love the riff and the chorus is pretty good too (especially the final „kaze ni naru, love chase“ part!), it’s one of the few AKB songs I just suddenly feel like playing at any random time when the riff pops up in my head
    17. Virgin Love - such a funny guilty pleasure song, but the chorus (virgin loooooooooooooooooooove) and the beat and the sample (WHERE is it from) and the slowdown breakdown are so good though fight me
    18. Hone Hone Waltz - I never know if everyone makes fun of this song because they think it sucks or just because of the concept. Personally think it’s magnificently arranged, could go straight into any Mozart opera!
    19. Dokuringo wo tabesasete - another contender for best AKB intro, such a godlike synth (also one of AKB’s best!), but also really good beat; otoh not a big fan of the chorus except for the last part which is nice
    20. Bird - the marble keys are cool and Oshima Mai carries the song don’t @ me
    21. Tanjobi no Yoru - this is another TOP intro, then right into the „love me baby“ part with that delicious synth, what a waste that it never comes back. Don’t enjoy the verses and the happy birthday chorus that much, nice connecting guitar solo though. Thankfully the synth kinda comes back at the end (and I like the laughing and chatting voices in the background, making it all nicely chill lol)
    22. Kimi ga Hoshi ni naru made - I think this was one of my first favourite stage songs, yeah just a good idol song with nice melody and chorus
    23. Seifuku ga Jama wo suru - not a huge fan except for the bridge which Yosusu simply excels at, but overall the song has a cool special atmosphere so it’s kinda fine
    24. Boku no Taiyou - I feel like the verses are so flat and boring, but the chorus is top and the final 100 seconds with„lalalala x1000“ part is so emotional for some reason
    25. Romance Irane - somehow was one of the first AKB songs I really liked, somehow the fascination also cooled down really quickly, still kinda okay though, it’s upbeat and I like the rimshots, hate the key change a lot!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Team K set list (2021/01/23, 12:00 JST):
    • 25. RIVER
    • 24. Boyfriend no Tsukurikata
    • 23. Futari nori no jitensha
    • 22. Kuchi utsushi no Chocolate
    • 21. Arigatou
    • 20. Hatsukoi dorobou
    • 19. Heart gata Virus
    • 18. Squall no aida ni
    • 17. To be continued
    • 16. Sono ase wa uso wo tsukanai
    • 15. Iiwake Maybe
    • 14. Kimi no koto ga suki dakara
    • 13. Kimi ni au tabi koi wo suru
    • 12. 10nen Zakura
    • 11. Sasae
    • 10. Dakishimeraretara
    • 9. Kuroi tenshi
    • 8. Shonichi
    • 7. Shamuneko
    • 6. Baby! Baby! Baby!
    • 5. Ai no iro
    • 3. Oogoe Diamond
    • 3. Tanpopo no Kesshin
    • 2. Wagamama na Nagareboshi
    • 1. Nagai Hikari

Team B set list (2021/01/23, 15:00 JST):
    • 25. Flying Get
    • 24. Everyday, Kachuusha
    • 23. Arashi no yoru ni wa
    • 22. Dokugumo
    • 21. RESET
      MC (self-introductions & "your favourite song from 2010-2011")
    • 20. Namida no SeeSaw Game
    • 19. Kimi ni tsuite
    • 18. Nusumareta Kuchibiru
    • 17. Candy
    • 16. Kokoro no hashi no Sofa
      MC
    • 15. Kanojo ni naremasuka?
    • 14. Mini Skirt no Yousei
    • 13. Majisuka Rock'n'Roll
    • 12. White Day ni wa...
    • 11. Dakishimecha Ikenai
      MC ("what would be your Majisuka name?")
    • 10. Kurumi to Dialogue
    • 9. Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to
    • 8. Yobisute Fantasy
    • 7. Ponytail to Shushu
    • 6. Theater no Megami
      MC
    • 5. Enkyori Poster
    • 4. Choose me! (Kashiwagi Yuki solo w/ live singing)
    • 3. Zutto Zutto
    • 2. Matenrou no Kyori
    • 1. Akogare no Popstar

• Like Like x 4
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really wanted someone to do Mushi no Ballad :( Sad it didn't make it

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Team 4 set list (2021/01/23, 18:00 JST):
    • 25. Oteage Lullaby (Onishi Momoka solo w/ live singing)
    • 24. Suiyoubi no Alice
    • 23. Gingham Check
    • 22. Watashitachi wa Ima Hanashi Aubeki Nanda (Takahashi Sayaka solo w/ live singing)
    • 21. Manatsu no Sounds Good!
    • 20. Yume no Kawa (Asai Nanami solo w/ live singing)
      MC (self-introductions)
    • 18. Romance Kenjuu
    • 18. Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!
    • 16. UZA
    • 16. Chokkaku Sunshine
      MC ("Baka quiz with Murayama, Yamauchi, Homma vs Inagaki" & "Baka quiz with Hama, Yamauchi, Gyoten, Hirano vs Miyazato")
    • 15. 1994-nen no Raimei
    • 14. Sasameyuki Regret
    • 13. Iede no Yoru
    • 11. Party Is Over (Murayama Yuiri solo w/ live singing)
    • 11. First Rabbit
      MC (members show their photos from 2012-2013)
    • 9. Eien Pressure
    • 9. Scrap & Build
    • 8. Eien Yori Tsuzuku You Ni (w/ a lemon eating contest)
    • 7. Kinmokusei
      MC (members show their photos from 2012-2013)
    • 5. Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku
    • 5. Watashitachi no Reason
    • 4. Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero
    • 3. GIVE ME FIVE!
    • 2. LOVE Shugyou
    • 1. Seijun Philosophy

• Like Like x 3
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This is so messy, but I love it [hehe]
    So disturbing to see the girls singing on voices which are not theirs.
    Kudos for the real live singing performances.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it's just so hard for this not to get messy due to the difference in latency in the internet connection of the members
    just think how it would be if they were actually trying to sing live if you look how unsynchronised the dancing (and lip sync) was
    (and I'm pretty sure some younger members didn't know all the songs as well as they might ...)

btw ... no idea what they tried with "baby, baby, baby" ...

10. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    The lemon eating contest during Team 4's "Eien Yori" was pure chaos [hehe] Hamachan and Naachan had the best expressions.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Without doubt, their choices are very much different than public voting.
    It's pleasing to see / hear some songs that are not that much performed.
    And so far, it doesn't turn into an A side festival.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Full Team K performance (01/23)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1vU4y147Kc

[​IMG]

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Full Team B performance (01/23)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1pr4y1M72M

[​IMG]

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Full Team 4 performance (01/23)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Ly4y1p71d

[​IMG]

Tomorrow (01/24)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. sc89

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    Team K setlist, songs from 2008–2009, sorted by stage / non-stage:
    • It wasn't necessary to worry about K5 after all. It actually got more songs in than K4! lol
    • But the true winner is A5? Surprise lol
    • And I'm VERY surprised by the top 2! Not complaining though.
    • RIP Namida Surprise, the only 'new' A-side from this period that didn't rank
    • Power voting was possible lol Apparently Tomu gave all of her 10 votes to Baby! Baby! Baby! because she was curious about the difference between the three versions of the song (the version we are most familiar about, the sun of reminiscence version, and the passionate prayer version). Tomu's favourite is the sun of reminiscence version.

Team B setlist, songs from 2010–2011, sorted by stage / non-stage:
    • B-side domination
    • But Top 3 was dominated by A6
    • LOL at B5 having the least number of songs. Team B girls: 'Stage songs are great as long as I don't have to perform them infinite times myself.' A Team B B-side made it though.
    • RIP Sakura no Shiori, having all your B-sides ranked but not yourself...

The only 'stage' from 2012–2013 is Team Surprise 1st stage but that's not really a stage in the usual sense, so I'm not interested in sorting the Team 4 setlist.
    • TS1 still does fairly well though, getting 4 songs ranked.
    • The team identity feels stronger than others when you see Seijun Philosophy and LOVE Shugyou ranking 1st and 2nd, even though technically, there aren't that many original members from those songs left lol
    • There are also a fair number of Team K and B songs, but RIP Team A :cry:

Btw, if you can read the members' name in Japanese, here's a compilation of which member performed which song: https://twitter.com/_d_s_7_/status/1352585020309868546

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Romance Irane was also released in 2008 and didn't make it :(

I've also added them to the wiki48 page (here) so you can read them in English too ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sc89

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    Romance Irane is from H2, which is eligible for the 2005–2007 setlist, so I don't think it would be eligible for the 2008–2009 one again.
    It was even highlighted as one of the 'poor songs that got only one vote' in the Team A concert yesterday. lol
    (And I assume the same goes for Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008. We just don't know how far the 2005 version was from ranking. [hehe])

:mail:

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ah okay I didn't realise this!

I got into AKB48 in 2015 and I'm still really behind on the stage songs, especially Himawarigumi and special stages. Anything that isn't a Team K stage, A1, A5 or B3 really... Team K stages and those three are the only ones I really listen to from time to time. Other than that, mostly actual singles and albums. Although I have to admit I don't know many songs from Tsugi no Ashiato either – I wonder how many of those will make it into tomorrow's Team 8 (2014-15) ranking :^^;:

It took me a while to find out how to access new music by AKB48, how to find out when they were releasing new music, so I only really stayed up to date with music that was released after Negaigoto no Mochigusare (that one included).

I'd also love for sister groups to do something similar at some point. I'd love to see how their songs would rank

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    According to the AKB48 Official Blog, Nishikawa Rei has been notified that she's been in close contact with someone with Coronavirus:
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12652085253.html

Google Translate is giving me the following (with my bolding):

"Regarding Nishikawa, we are planning to undergo a PCR test at a later date under the direction of the health center, but since we saw a fever of 37.0 degrees on Saturday, January 23, it is important to note that it will be January 24 tomorrow. "Member Request Hour 2021 (AKB48 Second generation)", which was scheduled to appear at 18:00 on Sunday, will be canceled."

As usual something may have been mangled in translation but if it's correct it would appear that this performance won't be taking place tomorrow - but is it just Rei's participation which has been cancelled?

18. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Only Reichan's appearance will be cancelled. Hoping for her quick recovery!

• Like Like x 2
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If the word appearance is mentioned, it usually means "this person's appearance is cancelled." Just for future reference ^^

20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I got real feels when I hear takamina's voice in the middle of nagai hikari (odaerii sang the opening solo) and yukos voice on white day. but hearing/ seeing yukirin lipsynch to herself, or minegishi's line's synched by another member with gish in the same song is strange.
    Overall I am very pleased with livit. zoom is so much messier, probably because of too much traffic.

best part was Kubo wearing Black's bomber in majijo teppen. all the b members wore the original coats, yukarun wore gegkikahara

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021