1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 no Dobbōn! Hitorijime! (2020/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    There are some members who are notorious for playing all night or actually just all the time. This includes Hitomi, Yukarun, Yuihan, Harupyon, Hinana, so these are encountered very often. Nanase also seems to play a lot.

Zukki I didn't know played a lot, thought of her like a rare encounter.
    My personal goal is to hit Rin, YuiYui or Mahopyon just one time, they are so rare. Even in their top100s you rarely see any of their silver titles.

2. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Agreed, it's crazy how many times I have seen the top 3 of the member rankings Harupyon, Toppachan and Hinana, the 3 of them combined can add up to more than 20 times, nothing sniped. And I did not even use a single heart replenishment item this month.

3. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Yeah, in January so far I encountered members 35 times. Probably I played a bit more than usual but still. Got my first Paradise badge (Ootake Hitomi). And I even got 2 members in 1 game (Hashimoto Haruna & Ootake Hitomi). So it's been a good month. Like you say I'm sure they are playing more because of the competition and chance to be on Akbingo Neo.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  4. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I'm sure you guys already noticed they don't even attempt to win the game, instead they are playing purely to play 8 cards as many as possible. They always draw a card at any given turn, which obviously will give them higher chances to get 8 cards, and they will actually thank us for hitting draw 2 and draw 3 cards on them. So I happily threw those at them (by them I meant those in top 3 of the member ranking).

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    For some reason I'm getting an unproportionate number of Hinana matches among those 3. I had 0 matches with her last year, just this month I already had 7. Think I had like just 1 or 2 Harupyon and Toppa matches each in the same time frame. Senatan I've also somehow already matched 4 times as well just this month.

For some, all night is literally forgoing sleep to play through the night. I've encountered Yuna once at 3.30am and Yukarun once at 4am JST. Like seriously girls go get some sleep already

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Don't you sometimes feel this is a scam just to make people play their games?

You want to see your oshimen in a fashion event? You have to win a SHOWROOM contest. You want your oshimen to be in a CM? Play Dobbon. An AKBINGO! episode? Dobbon. Everyone has to spend time and money for so little, for something that the smallest Sakamichi member gets just by being there.

And now people are playing for weeks just to see their oshimen in an AKBINGO! NEO episode. If it's really just one episode all of it is completely pointless; if the show is returning for good this event won't mean jack shit because everyone will be there and they're just going to pick their favourites anyway.

Even if it counts as a small Sousenkyo, I'm sure that DH knows that Pyon didn't suddenly become one of the most popular members in AKB.

7. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I had my most lucky encounter just today, meeting Harupyon and Saho at the same time. At 3:00 AM JST of course.
    With Saho off the list I've met all of the top 12 members from the Eights ranking this month.
    [​IMG]

Well, I wouldn't call it a "scam", but obviously everything they do is to make sure people play their game and with that also have them spend money on it. Personally I have fun with the game just meeting members and getting their cards without spending much money on it (4€ per month). To be able to really affect the rankings you either need to spend a lot of money or do a lot of work using several accounts at once.

It's sad they are not willing or able to bring back another flagship variety show for AKB members, but I don't think they're doing this just so they can rob the starved fans. Of course it would be much better if these bread crumps wouldn't be the only way to see our Oshis in a variety show...

Well, I am happy for more AKBINGO! even if it's just one episode and Harupyon has never been invited to it in the past so I am glad she can be in this one. Also I would say it's mostly her own dedication that keeps her in the ranks, considering she is no.1 in her ranking with nearly 800 million points and 2nd in the member ranking. She grinded her own deck to perfection.
    [​IMG]

At least this variety show event is better than the CM ones, as YuuNaa will always win the CM ranking. Even worse, members who didn't rank in the top 12 in September aren't even eligible to get a CM even if they finished in the top 2 plus they will just repeat the same CMs over and over again and not record new ones.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yes and that's exactly why 48G >>>> Sakamichi:cool:

9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Current challenge is most dobbon. Leader already has 100 in less than 24hrs since start.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Most details can be found here:
    https://api.photobook-compe.com/pbc/main

It's between AKB, SKE, NMB, and STU. 3 members from each group plus top 4 overall will get into the top16. Players can vote for the members in the top 16 (I guess depending on their points?) in each game.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    from what I can get, you can vote in whatever game.
    I suppose a dedicated part in all the games will show up.

It is for 18+ members or those who have graduated from 2nd term high school
    The girls have to apply on their twitters or their respective groups, with the hashtag #48G写真集選抜イベント (application until 02/26)

Qualifications (points gathering) from 02/28 to 03/31
    Votes from 03/31 to 04/30

Results will be anounced in the beginning of may.

• Like Like x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm glad there is a minimum age :^^;:

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    That's what destroyed AKB...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's not a great stamping to register so far, especially among sister groups.
    Big names aren't really likely, they have more than enough gravure works in normal times.

AKB48:
    Mukaichi Mion, Gyoten Yurina, Hattori Yuna, Yamada Kyoka, Inagaki Kaori, Nagatomo Ayami, Homma Mai, Muto Orin, Ishiwata Sena, Nagano Megumi, Furukawa Nazuna, Suzuki Yuka, Kamachi Yukina

SKE48:
    Ida Reona

NMB48:
    Kato Yuuka, Yasuda Momone,

STU48:
    Shinano Soraha, Taguchi Reika

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

For me the response to this competition is like a microcosm of the malaise in AKB and the 48-group the last few years. The lack of enthusiasm, the lack of striving, the lack of ambition is unnerving. Back in the day the response to the Young Jump gravure competitions was very different.

They really don't. Aside from Yukirin, AKB's gravure game has really reduced. SKE barely have any gravure game lately, and STU is pretty much a no-bikini zone (aside from Chiho). NMB is the only 48 group that really feels like it's pushing the members and with members that actually are actively looking for gravure work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It depends on who you think of as big names, Murayama and Okada aren't starving from this kind f work as exemple, and Oguri is still everywhere (because gravure isn't only bikini shootings).

and yeah, I agree, minus NMB48 who are again going full force into it, other groups more or less stoped completly. The olympics influence probably.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think them straying away from gravure is a good thing, but the lack of enthusiasm for activities is sad. I'm really curious about the members that played lots of Dobbon to be on Neo AKBingo, and I was really invested when Komiharu was doing that LARME audition via LINE Live.

Maybe members aren't that keen on gravure anymore because they want to be liked by female fans, and I think gravure is +male fans but -female fans. But then again, the enthusiasm for Neo AKBingo wasn't immense either, besides a handful of members like Harupyon and Hinana. That's probably the problem with AKB48 on a whole. The original members were really enthusiastic because it was that or admitting defeat and letting AKB48 die. The new members don't know what it's like to have to genuinely work hard for 1M single sales.

19. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

Is that really the list? I know some of the girls aren't over 18, but I would have thought more would try.

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2021