1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    NAMBATTLE event event will probably end on March 2 when the winer is decided. From the wording in the original announcement, I expect the team system will be back after that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Now that Katomina has graduated from NGT48 her thread needs to be moved to the Graduated section (likewise her Gallery thread which is still in KKS).

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    done

• Like Like x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I wish she made up her mind .... because I checked it, changed it and it had 1 't' :/

fixed it, also fixed the broken link to the bkn48 site (which coincidentally still uses the old spelling :/ )

ow, she also changed her nickname
    "From now on, I changed my nickname to “FyeNique” you can’t call me “Faii” anymore cuz it’s not unique enough."

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A Thai friend once told me that many people in her country change their legal given name although never their nickname. There's a Wikipedia article which explains more:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_name

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, here in the Netherlands your nickname is most of the time given to you, and you don't really have a say in what it will be, let alone change it
    (so someone with a rather large nose might be know as 'the nose', or the Dutch soccer player Huntelaar got the nick name 'Stuntelaar' (someone who make a lot of fumbles) for missing chances .... (btw, he got better, much, much better))

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thai nicknames are different, they're given to you at birth from your parents. It's not a name that your friends or family come up with after knowing you for a while, it's how everyone refers to you.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

10. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    There's official English translation to the song "Hitorigoto de Kataru Kurainara" (STU48's 6th Single A-side) and "Boku wa kono umi wo nagame teru" (STU48's 6th Single B-side) in the description section of the official MV on YouTube. I think it would be best if someone could update them to the studio page.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You should put this on the Studio48 thread:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...anslations-studio48.342/page-171#post-1708089

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm going to ask again, if the NMB48 section should be updated to match the current organisation on their website. (+ wiki update accordingly)
    Which means:
    emptying the teams subforum and merge tem in full members. Only leaving the kekyusei as it is.
    Or empty those and hide them (if it's possible)

The Nambattle event is now over, and there was no anouncements concerning the Teams future, so I can only assume that until further notice (which can or never come), the Teams as we know them are disbanded for good. + so far, there are no sign of Team shows on their schedule, only the kenkyusei show and the Namba teppoudai 9 show.
    Also if one day the Teams are reformed, they won't likely be the same.

14. orenji

orenji Kenkyuusei

you could also just wait for an official announcement. there are other obvious possible explanations for the promotional teams being on the site, like they were promoting their event and just haven't changed back yet. probably won't be clear until they make an official announcement.

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, the official word is "disbanded". At least, it 's what the press reported.
    See also in the links I left in the Nambattle thread.

EDIT:
    actually the things that may bring some questions is the 2 promotions that happened right before they launched the event.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In the original announcement, they said "the current teams have been dissolved" and if you check NMB48's member page, they're not listed by team but just by "members" and "7th gen kenkyuusei."

I dunno about the forum, but it's a ton of work to change team formations on the wiki, but I guess I'll try and get to it within the next few days.

17. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

Can we now have twitter BBcode in 2021 and beyond?
    Embedding Tiktok would be nice too :]

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just my personal opinion, but I'm kinda against this because it would make the pages lag especially if posts end up being just 5-10 tweets being embed LOL it also kinda kills discussions, when I see other forums, sometimes pages are full of just tweets being embed, once those tweets are deleted, there is nothing left to read on the page... People don't write anymore. For TikTok I've never seen them embed on forums and considering they're always on loop, it doesn't seem like a good idea...

19. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

Limit embedded tweets to 3 - just like how youtube is limited to 5
    Tweets embedded in a post is really convenient. No need to click an outgoing link, it's already previewed in a post.
    As for deleted tweets - it's no problem, mods edit and remove dead links.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It is not our job to clean your house for you. You are responsible for your own posts. If you post links that end up being dead, it is your job to edit and delete them.

From the rules:
    • Take responsibility for the content you link - We get constant complaints about the abundance of dead video links and broken photo links all over the forum. If you post it, you are responsible for it, and it is up to you to fix it when a link goes dead either by finding content, or editing/deleting the post. Now this doesn't mean that we expect users to keep track of everything they have posted in the history of the forum. However, time and time again we see users posting new content in threads, and there are dead links on posts they made on the same page. Thus, we advise all users to check their recent posts for dead links, and fix them as needed.

• Like Like x 1