1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    This. :1st:Or it’s for their final concert where they promised to have never before seen performances. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

[Eat-ting Trip2] Behind 4. IZ*ONE's Music Mix Quiz I

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    lol they aren't disbanding. they've been giving hints for a long time and my universe app subscription for izone says it expires in march 2022. agencies aren't gonna give up on this lucrative group in these uncertain times. the only thing im unsure about is how the jline's gonna announce it or whether if vernalossom'll continue to be involved because izone japan selling old nama shasins like crazy. i feel bad for people who actually waited for sakura and nako T.T

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

210220 [IZ*ONE Jang Won-young] Girl with the most "idol" look!

• Like Like x 2
  5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I said it before and I'll say it again, this is not a competition for the girls' future. It's fine that you don't agree with me and it's fine that you want themto stay in 48G. But it's not like my comments will make the group permanent and that your wishes will make it disband, we don't have that power. So don't act like that please.

I don't think OTR wants to have unreleased songs, so sooner or later it'll come out. Welcome Jp ver. is another songs that will be released someday. Probably a new album with more jp versions of kr releases.

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The real thing is: No one knows the future, it is pointless to speculate
    What is known is their exclusive contract runs for 2 more months.

Just you should be more cautious in your posts

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

Eat-ting Trip 2 - Behind 5: Behind from Mafia Game & WIZ*ONE Exam

8. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    By that logic then every post about senbatsu and center speculation in any thread is pointless too. It seems this topic became as sensitive as "the real ranking" thing from 2019.
    And to be honest I don't get it, it feels like it'll be the end of world if those 3 don't comeback, I'd understand if it's a group with fixed members but it's the 48 groups we're talking about, sooner or later they're going to leave.

But if the topic became so sensitive then fine, I'm not going to mention it again until that date comes so I hope the rest do the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Keep in mind, that those posts about senbatsu speculations are just that : speculations and wishes. No need to be a long experienced forum member to see that.
    While your posts about IZ*ONE and permanency are affirmative to not say adament.
    When I read those it is like "yes it's 100% certain, no other possibilities, it will happen for sure, there's no other way around, impossible in the whole galaxy it can be different".
    And then the officials anounced ..... nothing in particular. Just something from Mnet, whiling to negociate. That doesn't proove anything though.

The topic is sensitive ? maybe to some degree, but it is rather very calm now. I can tell you it is nothing compared to what it was during the produce show and the following of the line up anouncement.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is a real pic from CanCam magazine lol

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Actually, the girls mentioned what they want to do if they return to Japan, becuase of the way the verb return is conjugated. They haven't confirmed they will return. I just wanted to point that out.

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IZ*ONE ENOZI Cam EP.89:

[Eat-ting Trip2] Special 1. Nonsense Word Chain Game I:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    IZ*ONE is permanent AND they will return to the 48 Group.

Ima, happy?

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    All of this is available on the Universe app as well, but I'm annoyed there are no English subs. I may be wrong but I think you have to have a subscription? Should be available with subtitles if you're able to buy it imo.

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    It's conjugated ~tara which can mean either "after/when" or "if" depending on the context. Seems like either could work. I agree it's ambiguous though.

17. Garapagosu

Garapagosu Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  18. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    If they are the ones who through a fit about Sakura & Nako being involved with HKT during izone actitives
    because you know they are owned by izone and how dare they want to do anything with the group they didn’t willingly choose to leave exclusively for 2 1/2 years when they participated in Produce48.... .
    then yes they have. I’m pretty sure the same thing happened with WannaOne’s contract extension and maybe even IOI’s. I know they had some kind of letter sent out about WannaOne’s contract toward the end but I’m not a fan so I don’t know for sure what it said.

Ultimately the letter is kinda deceiving because CJEMN never said anything about a contract extension. There were rumors spread by knetz but no actual sources. The only actual comment was ““We are collecting the opinions of the artists and their agencies regarding IZ*ONE’s future activities. They will continue their promotions as planned until the expiration of their contract in April, and we will continue to listen to the opinions of the [agencies and artists]. We will let you know if there are any changes.” but I dunno if that was actual statement for the company or if they were supposedly some kind of secret source in the company. I expect we will get news on what is going to happen at or right before the concerts in March. Contract extension is possible, even potentially likely, I just do not see permanent. The Japanese members said they want and will come back to 48G. I don’t see any reason not to take them at their word.
    Sources

• Like Like x 2
  19. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    K-Netz before that HKT concert: "Honor the contract!"

Also K-Netz 2 years later: "Extend the contract!"

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Garapagosu

Garapagosu Kenkyuusei

Don't you know the contract only matters when it fits them? I've seen this coming :awesome:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1