1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I really cannot understand the negative responce for @Jsprite 's comment above. Actually Matsuda DID interrupted Seki and although not annoying per se, it was certainly very unusual for a Japanese person. It would have been OK if this was a candit shot in the dressing room (actually this seems to be the way these girls, being friends above all, converse between them) but not in front of the cameras. We've mentioned that before but Matsuda is somewhat obnoxious lately.

Also I felt sad about Chukemon. And again the initial response from the part of Matsuda (noone noticed that Yui is missing) hit me like "whaaaaat?". Definitely a response I would never expect. An act or not, it was not so elegant, had no style... We've seen members teasing each other, especially during the first year of KYZ but that was on a different level. Their teasing was funny, spontaneous and was oozing innocence. Ahhh, Mona... Oda...

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I guess the people that disliked/disagreed with my comment must be Matsuda's oshis? I don't get it, they want Matsuda to interrupt, and they don't feel sad for Takeyui? Either that or they don't understand English...:blink:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Jsprite I usually take dislikes/disagreement in forums lightly, as part of thesis and antithesis in counter-arguments and move on. However, in this particular case, I wonder whether we misjudge the girl's intentions (Matsuda's) and if we are wrong. So mayber those who disagree, could explain why/where we are wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I agree in taking those lightly. I just haven't seen a single explanation ;).
    Aside from that, Yuuka must have been dead-serious about her makeup. We all have those moments when we snap at our close friends at certain times.

5. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    In the first instance we have some chopsticks that Seki didn't even remember Hono borrowing so it's fair to say Seki didn't give a rat's ass about the chopsticks and Matsuda is there like "wait, she still has my book". Rewatching the scene there is a cut between Sawabe asking Seki how she feels about it and Matsuda bringing up the book, so Seki may have responded and it just wasn't included. The 2nd instance is just a standard comedic trope, in trying to extricate yourself from a situation you end up digging a deeper hole. Remember much of what goes on in variety is as real as professional wrestling.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Yay discussion!

Well, from my point of view I agree with @Meiji Ishin

Matsuda was not obnoxious, in fact she helped what was being a lukewarm and quick segment hence Seki did not care about the hashi, the thing was going to end lukewarm until she asked Sawabe if she could say something and bring the book back.

Again with the Chukemon situation, it was just blow more for comedic effect. It is a variety show and both of them (Matsuda and Chukemon) are very good at it, so feeding of each other was natural. Chukemon's was very good making the sad faces whenever there was an opportunity.

All in all, I think @Jsprite and @Philosophy_Senpai are just reading to much into it or don't really like Matsuda's variety persona (The loud kid), and that is Ok.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, there are some quite informative explanations coming. I have to check about the scene cut, that would explain a lot, and the pro-wrestling analogy coula also stand if indeed it was intentional for the "two girls to tango like they did". Also, I really like Matsuda, she was my first (short) crush when they joined (the cute and serious girl with this elegant standing ovation), before that 149cm maelstrom finally conquered my heart.

However, Chukemon has been "victimized' irrationally often lately and, among all 9 of them, I can't even stand the idea of making this cute baby sad. There are 3 girls in this group that one just cannot make sad: Ozeki, Chukemon and Marino.

8. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Is it me or were Moriya's eyes a little red.

Voting on the best girlfriend material.
    3rd Sugai
    2nd Matsuda
    1st Tamura

Best girlfriend this episode. Best boyfriend (lol) next episode.

2nd single senbatsu announcement. Too lazy to screenshoot everything.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  9. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    So that's how the senbatsu will be announced from now on.

A three-centre system with the Sakura Eight. And it seems like Morita, Fujiyoshi and Yamasaki will be leading for a good while.

It's a good way to utilize all the girls because depending on how catchy the song for each unit, their popularity will rise.

I hope this new system works out well.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Maybe we can do a poll among the members here on who makes the best girlfriend (and best boyfriend) among the SZK members.

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    FTR IDK if Seki responded or not, but just that Sawabe asks the question in close up then it cuts to a full studio shot. Outside of getting the unedited footage or interviewing the cast & crew we can't know what exactly occurred. As for Chukemon, since Sato graduated they've kinda given her the Grandpa Simpson character that Sato formally held which is fitting since Chukemon was/is a Sato oshi.

an example of what I mean by Grandpa Simpson character should there be any confusion

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I will never not watch Grandpa talk about tying an onion to his belt. It was the style at the time.

I don't know if she's fallen out of favor for someone else, but my guess for number one best boyfriend for next week's episode would be Habu.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    My favorite is "They didn't have white onions because of the war"

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On the Matsuda-Takemoto thing, my reaction was that Matsuda was not being nice. But I also noticed what I thought was Takemoto hiding a laugh. So I'm just going to let it pass. Having seen the two attacking each other repeatedly (pretending to knife each other) in the hidden camera episode, I know they have an interesting relationship.

For best boyfriend, I might choose Hii-chan -- except that I know she'd hate it, lol. Her quiet strength makes people think of her as masculine, but she isn't and doesn't want to be.

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think some of you are making it too personal.
    Marina and TakeYui make a great variety couple even when they aren't working together (I'm thinking about the future telling episode in which Yui laughed her as* off about Marina lack of femminility) and like almost every other 1st batch of 2ki member they have a feeling for variety.
    I won't get really worried about the way they interact with each other on episodes.
    On the other hand I'm worried TakeYui may become just a variety member, which doesn't sit well with me.
    I have zero trust in Snf and surely 2nd single news didn't help either, but I hope the remaining 2ki will not be relegated to roles and characters that will be too hard to be left behind someday.

Other than that....
    Goodbye my Riko. Another Keyakid leaving, but even in so little time, she looked a lot different, and a lot better. I hope only the best for her.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Habu feels like a sure-fire locked candidate for that "best boyfriend" category...in fact I'm going so far to bet that's who Hono reacted to in the next week preview. Then again, I've never been a good gambler.

Unless...Ten-chan did it again. Remember how crazy Risa and Akanen were for Danso Dracula Ten-chan? Danso Yui-pon's not too shabby either from that same episode. Beyond them, I have no idea...maybe I'll be surprised.

Goodbye and best of luck to Rikopi.

17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Best girlfriend? Yuuka for me, no contest. Those eyes and that bit of ponkotsuness are irresistible. Koike would be my second choice. That voice of hers will melt my heart, and her death rays would amuse me to no end.
    I'm surprised at Matsurina for #2. The members may know something we don't.
    For #1, I can understand Hono. She is very girly, I feel there is a bit of Neru in her.

• Like Like x 1
  18. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

What a fun episode.
    The camera going back and fort between Hono and Habu as so funny. Truly a dating show feeling lol
    I'm also on Chukemon's boat, I don't think I would be able to handle Renaaa's cuteness in person
    Speaking of too much to handle...PonPon hit the nail on the head. Kira requires a special partner haha

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Another very nice and very funny episode.
    I'm a bit sad the girls can't be there all at once, but like this they may learn to use their screentime wisely.
    I'm surprised Pon wasn't between the final eight, but not about Hono winning it lol I too think Habu-Hono will be the final couple, but I have a thing for Hono-Inori ship since their first keyaki days.... Hono pratically adopted Inori like a puppy [hehe]:inlove:

I'm more happy then I though seeing how Marina is considered by her fellow members. Quite a contrast with how fans reacted to her. It's not the first time this kind of different perspective is shown and it's always nice.
    TakeYui is simply too cute for words lol If it was a manga she'd be the popular cute and funny one who can't even talk to the only pretty girl he likes lol

Can't wait for tomorrow episode!:D

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I remember the hidden camera episode, where Marina was at the head of the dressing-room table, seated in the chair from which she could see everyone. I think the members give Marina a certain respect, perhaps partly as a member who had already spent time in the ordinary adult working world (even if she was only a bank teller for six months). But mainly because she is a bit like their mother, watching and helping. She was their captain even before she was their captain. I actually don't see her so much as a girlfriend -- more as a wife and mother. Or a CEO.

Now we see her getting spots on TV shows -- including the quiz show Neru used to go on -- and doing very well: active, talkative and not apparently nervous.

One of the most striking things in the episode to me was when Sugai was so happy at being well regarded that she said a bit ironically that she was happy she came to the recording session. That made it seem she had some choice in the matter. And it confirmed the insecurity that is part (only part) of Yukka's personality.

I was very happy Hono got first place, but a bit unhappy at the shallow, conventional reasons people gave. To be expected, of course: part of the show. Having seen her on that Showroom with Karin a year ago, I now think of her as a solid adult personality, not just a pretty smile, and not someone especially in need of protection -- although she is also not the most confident person in the room. She's a bit of a worrier, it appears. But with a warm and relatable manner and heart.

I missed seeing Karin in this ep, but she has made it clear that romance, especially with a woman, is something she has no interest in. Or at least doesn't want to have any interest in? Except with Suzumoto, lol.

The audio for the new single is apparently going to be on radio on Monday. I wonder when we willget

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021