1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Confession Thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Nov 8, 2013.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I focused too much on Akimoto, I never noticed Waka being unnatural, that Trial episode thing made me think that she's not quite befitting Nogi's image and since Naachan & Reika's graduation she has been on more spotlight, I can't wait the day she grad tbh. I feel pain whenever her she's on the screen and I have no other option but to look at the sole member I don't like in Nogi.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Someone with Yamashita's ava talkshit about other member being 'unnatural'. Wow.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    It is very unfair, but depends on who's doing it and how it's done, it produces different result.

4. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I was not a fan of Sakura back when she first center on the 24th single..... but after the koujichuu ep where she cried because she wasn't able to answer the question won me over....

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Even though I love all of them, for some reason Wakatsuki always seemed to stay off my radar of those I regularly followed. Part of the issue may be that she is so confident and in control that most fans don't have a "sympathetic" reaction to her; it may be made worse by the fact that the cameras have rarely caught her in an emotional state. There is the beautiful response when Reika-san sang to her (during the friendship episode or Valentines day?) when she let her guard down, but there is also another: search YouTube for "乃木坂46 - 心の薬 (Live in Zepp Tokyo 2012)" and pay special attention to her closeup around the 4:17 mark. I don't know if I have ever seen a more happy or beautiful face on any other Nogizaka46 member (and that is saying a lot)! I know it was a long time ago, and life has a way of taking a person's innocence away; however, if once in her life she could imagine a such happy place, it might explain her fierce protective instinct as an adult. This is a beautiful song that is kind of unknown, but the performance of all of them is unforgettable (even Seitan and Ando get good camera time). Highly recommended.

• Like Like x 2
  6. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Ringo's graduation makes me nearer to stop following the group now. Would probably stay on until some 1ki/2ki members' graduation but Ringo's graduation marks the end of an era for Nogizaka46 personally.

Getting a bit old for cutesy stuffs from 4ki and would just casually follow the news from now onwards. Hope the best for Nogi in the future :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Cutesy stuff. lol.