1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Lol, I just hope for Miichan's future husband she will not turn out to be this much high maintenance :D

[​IMG]
    otoh ..... 07:07 .... kawaii :inlove:

btw, he's obviously an architect ... that brings back some memories from when I studied
    (although I used to work on a A0 sized drawing board with a pantograph which took in a huge amount of space :) )

[​IMG]

looks like nyan-nyan's old room ;)

ow, that thing with the eraser was kinda epic .. :)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    So, what does Justin think of this?

at 12:06 of the second video.
    Fourth challenge: keep balloons in the air by hitting them with the head.

Miichan, not arriving in time with his head, makes the forbidden "Kami no te" maneuver, used by Maradona in 1986.

mod edit: please do not double post ....

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2021
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I always wondered why in the documentary 'The time hsa come' how it is Miichan and Mako-chan are in the Mae Shika Mukanee costumes while the rest of Team 4 is in their Team Zaka constumes.
    Especially as you can see the senbatsu for Mae Shika Mukanee waiting in the wings when Team 4 goes on for Team Zaka, so there was no song between them ...

well, the solution is kinda simple (just had the change to see the 2014 request hour), there's an MC by Team 4 minus Miichan and Moko-chan prior to Mae Shika Mukanee :)
    (it clicked when I saw the MC and thought, an MC without Miichan ... that's weird .... ow wait ... now i get it :) ....... must have been pretty hectic back stage for Miichan and Mako-chan)

Still, when they got 1st place with Seijun Philosopy ... happiest Team ever ;)
    (when they went from the main stage to the middle stage, Miichan first leading her side, then dropping back to hug/talk to each member .... she looks/acts like a kindergarden teacher (or mum) ;) )

which is a nice segway into this:

I stumbled onto another old TV program which is to be about a boy (and his parents) who seems to be kinda afraid of everything (he's horrified by the zoo mascots for instance) ... and someone apparently thought Miichan might be able to help out a bit
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1E5411j7Wi?from=search&seid=8030542220293785021
    It's funny how children are drawn to Miichan

About our American super fan suffering from major cognitive dissonance .... this seems to be one of the few times he is able to decide between fiction and reality, he responded to the announcement post with "Bae go get them girl I love you" (punctuation is obviously not a forte as well) (but people argue he just didn't understood what the announcement said)

btw ... having the sake jar wrapped in chains :D

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Miichan grad con will be taking place on May 22nd at Pia Arena MM.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 6
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think Miichan is relieved her Limbo is about to end after more then a year
    [​IMG]

But I do feel for the foreign fans who will not be able to attend :(
    (I would have been on vacation in Japan just prior to this (and might have tried to extend my stay if I would have been able to get tickets), but we had to postpone for a second time, vaccination is slow as molasses here in the Netherlands and Japan, wisely, keep it's borders closed)

I'm not sure how they are going to do this, I doubt they'll fill it to capacity as even though the pandemic isn't as nearly bad in Japan, it's still there, and vaccination is slow there as well (but much, much less cases))

btw, this is the venue ...
    [​IMG]
    it opened in June last year, so I doubt it has seen many concerts yet.

Miichan just uploaded a YouTube video

if the video does not show watch the video here

btw, she states she won't stop posting to her YouTube channel
    (because I'm sure a lot of people were wondering about that, as this is the first video of the year and it's almost April already .... but then again, it looks like Miichan has been really busy, especially the last months)

btw, Miichan being a good daughter and sneaking in a promotion of her parents 'pub'
    [​IMG]

or, it could of course be that she has already selected the glasses for her first real beer after the concert ;)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Oricon has uploaded a video which includes the 17LIVE broadcast with Miichan, Miion, RinRin and Odaeri:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Interestingly, another link to Sasshi's groups (=LOVE and ≠ME). They had a joint concerts called 24girls in the Pia Arena MM back in October 2020.

I'm very glad Miichan got a date for her graduation, but it's also making me sad. I wondered if it's like a last 1st Gen curse, remembering how Takamina's graduation was delayed massively (for different reasons) as well. Nyan said, back then, that she definitely doesn't want her graduation concert to be that delayed, and it still took 7 months. (Compare that with Mayuyu and Sasshi, whose gradcons happened 4 months after the announcement)

I mean, I guess Nyan's gradcon didn't get delayed as massively as Miichan's or Takamina's, but still. Maybe it's also just a 1st Gen Minami curse [hehe]

9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well 1st gen Minamis are still the best Minamis imho :)

I'm glad for Miichan, I think she's ready for life after AKB .... I must add, in spite of everything 2020 was a good year for Miichan, maybe one of the better ones, she finally got the attention (and respect) she craved (and imho deserved) for so long.

but reading about people who can't attend makes me sad ... last year someone already had her tickets and her flight booked when Japan shut its borders .... and today she tweeted she was sad as she really wanted to attend a concert with Miichan after having her as her oshimen for 11 years.
    that, and someone who tweeted he/she would not be able to attend do to concerns about his/her health and corona, that makes me sad ... (and yeah, I'm kinda sad I've never had the chance to attend a theater performance with Miichan or this concert either)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It is definitely a shame that we (international fans) won't have any chance at attending the concert. It's not what we had planned for Miichan, and I would have loved to attend under different circumstances. I still want to try and be positive and look forward to the concert and hopefully a handful of graduated appearances.

• Like Like x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, I'll gladly shell out the insane amount of cash you need if should they release it on BlueRay ....
    (and I don't even have a BR player :D )

but hoping we will be able to get the live stream

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm pretty sure there will be a livestream – they used to livestream concerts even before Corona, I remember watching Mayuyu's gradcon. Whether it'll be accessible to us here in Europe (or outside of Japan in general) is a different question :/

• Like Like x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's finally really happening?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    you didn't have to include a selphie

• Like Like x 1
  15. Amisha Jaya

Amisha Jaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well, the JuriChuri graduation concert will be broadcast for the fans (local and international), perhaps Miichan's concert too

• Like Like x 1
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    some two shots of Miichan with her 'children'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

In a way I'm not really surprised she picked Miion, but I can't really explain why, but without it showing all that much they do seem to be close and Miion seems to adore Miichan.
    But seriously ... try to pick one person from this list: Takamina, Nyan-nyan, Mako-chan, Mikki-chan, Acchan, Yuko, Naachan, Miion, Sasshii, Kojiharu ...and that's just the short list of good friends and mates

ow, and there is a new column
    https://mirror.asahi.com/article/14301360
    I think we all sometimes have those periods when we don't feel 'senang' but we don't really can put a finger on why that is.
    I did seem like Miichan was really happy with finally having a date for her graduation concert, she really shined during the latest TV performance.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  17. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Oof I definitely felt that fan girl pain I was planning to visit my cousin in Japan and go to the graduation concert when they would let everyone go since my cousin got two tickets for her concert last year at the last minute but it’s ok I hope they’re able to use an online streaming service for the other fans nationally and internationally or give them a copy of the graduation performance when they release it to fans with tickets who couldn’t go or didn’t want to get a refund
    .[​IMG]

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan appeared on a TV show with comedian Hajiri Hiroki

he then tweeted this
    https://twitter.com/hjiri_kun/status/1377905889735176197
    ================
    本日スロイジにて僕の10年来の推しであるAKB48峯岸みなみさんと共演する事が出来ました。本当にありがとうございました。
    ちなみに僕の携帯のパスワードは峯岸みなみさんのお誕生日です。
    -----------------------------
    Today at Sloiji, I was able to co-star with AKB48 Minegishi Minami, who has been my favorite for 10 years. I'm really thankful to you.
    By the way, my cell phone password is Minegishi Minami's birthday.
    ----------------------------
    now there's an idea :)

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
  20. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Let just say that Japanese society progressed a lot in the past 15 years.