1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Can anyone see what Yukirin is 'borrowing' from Miichan's bag in the dressing room for Premium Music 2021 (at 6:43)? [hehe]:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm also very sure that it's Miichan visible behind her at 6:14 and 6:29, and quite possibly she's walking ahead of her after the bag moment?

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    looking at it I think it's just lipstick, and I'm not even sure if that's Miichan's bag
    (there is a bag exactly like it sitting on the shelf in front of Yukirin earlier in the video)

caption (Miichan) tells Yukirin to hurry up :)

it's definitely Miichan sitting behind Yukirin and it's also Miichan walking ahead of Yukirin

(声) 峯岸みなみ = (voice) Minegishi Minami
    ゆきりんよりは早く行こうっと = Yukirin, let's go faster

エレベーターでー緒だから = because it's an elevator

The editing is a bit weird, they pan following Yukirin moving to the bag and you can see Miichan still sitting there, then there's a cut, in which Miichan passes behind the camera ... so suddenly she's on the other side

seniors being late .... not a good example, senpai ;)

btw, I know there was a clip years ago (2011, 2012?) when a kouhai tried to take a seat in the dressing room, and Miichan told her she couldn't as it had already been taken (there were bags on it).
    That got taken out of context and people accused Miichan of acting as a brat/bitch to the other member .... :/

Team K participated in a TV program in a 1 vs 16 match in who could eat the most pizzas .....
    well, team of 4 vs 1 ...
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1n...EF5roKSY6xmJdIqeXSpjr_bArBdvOoEWQLMXVchUhsHSs

Team K was a quarter pizza behind (14 pizzas each) when the last 4 members took their turn .... and that four had Miichan
    And as we all know ... Miichan doesn't like to loose ..... and used to be also known for her ferocious appetite :D

anyway ... the program turned into a 1 to 1 :D
    (and the rest of Team K where a bit shocked I guess :D )

otoh .... their adversary .... gobbled down 16 pizzas ... :/

final tally ... 16 pizzas for the lady vs 18 pizzas for Team K

it's so funny to see Miichan roll up her sleeves, like she's saying ... I'm so up for this, give me your best shot :)
    (to be honest, hwen Miichan get's started they don't really show the other three anymore apart from the beginning where member (#13, for sure someone can tell me her name) on the right covers her pizza slice in tabasco sauce :/ )

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 4
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Oh these are really cute! I would actually love to have them too. If you've got the money and it's worth it to you, you can probably get them through Tenso though!

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'll have a look, but I have my doubts that it will work for the M&S shop though .... but, unless I try I'll never know :)
    (btw, Miichan said on twitter she designed the items herself ... with designing I'm guessing she came up with the ideas ;) )

ok, registered with Tenso .... and now they want something like a bank statement to confirm my address .... and that's a problem, as everything like that is online ... so I never get any bankstatements .... ever ... haven't had one for years
    (drivers license and passport don't have the address on them .... :/)

only statement I still get in paper is for my mortgage and life insurance maybe they'll accept that, but I have my doubts

anyway ... do you want to see Miichan having fun ?

https://twitter.com/Junk_fujitv/status/1379391346209923074

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  7. sortilege

sortilege Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagi yuki
    I hadn't bought idol merch in a good little while tbh but I ended up ordering the hoodie, tote bag and hat. it's all so cute! i love the design of literally everything.
    i tried to use tenso at first but M&S wouldn't take my credit card, so i went through fromjapan. sometimes japanese websites (even the official AKB webstore) reject my card only if i try to spend over a certain amount, so experiences may still vary. if i had tried ordering one or two less expensive things, it's possible that it could have worked.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, I took your suggestion and got a quote from FromJapan while I'm waiting if Tenso will confirm my identity :)
    Most stuff I order from Japan are model trains, Hobby Search is my preferred shop in that case, as they have an English site and sell directly to foreign customers
    I ordered the Miichan 'The last one' T-Shirt even though it will never fit me :oops:
    Furthermore I ordered the lightstick as you cannot really be a wota if you don't at least have one lightstick ;)
    And of course the Miichan 'figures' ... for on my desk

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm currently extremely tempted to get the hoodie... I love me some hoodies :cute:

EDIT: Never mind... after trying twice, I think my card doesn't work on the no3b website :cold:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I recommend the fromJapan site ... I just was able to pay for my items without any problem, and if they deny your card you can also use paypal (although I don't really like paypal)

it's super easy to use, just paste in the no3b store url and enter the stuff you want (and yes that convenience probably comes at a premium, but I'll take that)

btw, it's a pity that they only release these
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    as fridge magnets

If they had those at say 30x30cm for sure I'd buy those, especially the first one

Update: FromJapan sent an email stating that they ordered my items and are waiting for them to arrive in their warehouse ...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
  11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I have placed my order, I haven't shopped for a long time.

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan made a 'feed' (or whatever that's named) for her Graduation on instagram and posted this pic
    [​IMG]

Miichan and Beaver-san!! ..... another pic I would pay for in a reasonable size :)
    (guess it was/is from a photoset)

btw, someone edited het Wikipedia page to says she graduated ... suffice it to say I changed that back :)
    (even though I dislike editing Wikipedia, too often ran into someone revering my edits because they thought it was their page)

And someone posted this edit of some Miichan moments on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNhbRXG...IwE9i7ZFOHTuGqmAFkEHh2mshGe_qEdfv5Nx2esW4rQK0

Just Miichan having fun performing

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  13. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 2
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's called a story ;) Twitter now uses this feature too and calls it fleets (because they disappear = they're fleeting), so I can see where you'd get confused

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    No, it wasn't a 'story' (which are imho really annoying) it was one of the 'circles' on the row below these seem to be more like categories and are more permanent

[​IMG]

anyway ... Miichan modeled her graduation stuff on twitter
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

that last pic .... no one will believe that's a 28 year old woman ;)

anyway ... Miichan models an M for the T-Shirt .... meaning there is no way in hell I'll be able to squeeze my torso into the XL version :)

Miichan also shows in het Stories the quality of the merchandise in some videos .... and it had this gem
    [​IMG]
    question was '帽子キャラクタにビーバー' 'Beaver on hat character ??'

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  16. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's called Story Highlight. It's usually the past stories.

Was the character with hat a beaver?

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You have to add a picture to your story, and after that you can attach it to those 'circles' which are called highlights, as @innosu pointed out. Maybe verified accounts have more freedom there, but at least normally you'd have to post the picture as a regular story first.

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    one of the many tv shows Miichan was in this month

if the video does not show watch the video here
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Qf4y1W7Fq/

of course, lots of food (it's a Japanese TV show after all) ....

but notice how Miichan moves around the 35 minute mark ... like a trained samurai ;)

which brings to mind this drawing
    [​IMG]
    source: https://www.deviantart.com/sumo0172/art/AKB48-Minegishi-Minami-Warlord-610761402
    btw, if I'm correct one of the guys is Kato Koji, who was a member of the Mechaike team
    (one of the few men who got to swing Miichan around .... don't ask, that was a weird episode)

Miichan also appeared on the Radio Show TOKYO SPEAKEASY together with ex-Morning Musume member Mari Yaguchi
    btw, as scandals go Miichan is no match for Mari Yaguchi if the information on Wikipedia is correct .... (it seemingly includes a naked lover in the closet, I know it's not really a laughing matter, but it's so cliché :) )

this tweet by M&S makes me suspect that they are selling more graduation items than they expected
    https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1384399677311709184
    ===============
    #峯岸みなみ 卒コングッズMama&Son OfficialShop取り扱い商品の再入荷に関しまして 追加販売出来るように準備をしております

整い次第、こちらのTwitterにてお知らせさせて頂きます
    ---------------------------
    #We are preparing to sell more items in our Mama&Son OfficialShop.
    We are preparing to sell more items.
    As soon as it is ready, we will announce it on Twitter here.
    ---------------------------

ow, wait, I think is misinterpreted that, it rather seems they will add more types of items?
    (well, even if it's that, it's still a sign they are selling rather well I guess)
    (edit: I read a tweet of someone 'lamenting' that some items are already sold out)

ow, just checked the shop page .... lot of items are sold out :/
    [​IMG]
    (including the make-up bag, which kinda confirms my notion that Miichan has a lot of female fans)

btw, tomorrow will be the 500th day without alcohol for Miichan

not sure how I missed it, but Nyan-nyan was a guest on her radio show
    https://mirror.asahi.com/article/14326407
    Minami Minegishi and Yona Kojima: "What is an idol's second career?

2021/04/09
    Minegishi Minami and Kojima Haruna
    AKB48's last first term student, Minegishi Minami, is the personality of the radio show "I knew I wanted to be praised again today" (TOKYOFM Thursday 9pm start). With her partner who appears every week, they praise each other and share their values and worries. In collaboration with Kagami Yokagami's serial column "If possible, I want to be praised tomorrow too", we will deliver a condensed version of the radio show. The content has been reconstructed from the broadcast.
    Minegishi Minami's "If possible, I want to be praised tomorrow too
    Minegishi Minami's "If possible, I want to be praised tomorrow too".
    To the list of articles in this series
    This time's partner
    Kojima Haruna

She started her career as a member of AKB48 in 2005, graduated from AKB48 on April 19, 2017, and opened her own brand "Her lip to" on June 20, 2018.
    Minegishi Minami (Minegishi): Today's partner is Kojima Haruna, a former AKB48 member who is now producing a brand in addition to her activities as a celebrity.

Kojima Haruna: These days I'm probably more of a producer than a celebrity. It's been seven years since I graduated, and people often ask me what my title is. I'm often asked what my title is, but I'm not really sure myself. I use different ones depending on the medium. ...... Recently I've been calling myself an online media creator (laughs).

Minegishi: That's cool! I'm sure there are lots of ways you could have gone, but why do you dare to work behind the scenes and not show your face in the media?

Kojima: Hmm. When I thought about what I was going to do after graduation, I wondered if I could make it as a model, or if I could continue to be an actress, or if I could be a singer on my own. My feeling was that I would get bored with all this. I wanted to do something new and fresh.

What I wanted to do was to send out messages on my own terms. I wanted to do apparel as a form of communication between myself and my fans. It's not that I want to make clothes, it's more that I want to keep the connection with my fans.

Kojima: "I let my real-life friends meet Miichan because I want them to be stimulated by the outside world.

Minegishi: NyanNyan's (Kojima) friends are very creative people.

Kojima: Our friends are pretty outspoken (laughs). (laughs) I often let my real-life friends meet Miichan. You know, when you're in AKB you don't really get in touch with the rest of the world. That's why I try to give her some outside stimulation.

Minegishi: I think it's working. I'm grateful that they take me on social studies trips. But while I respect those people a lot, I realise that I can't be like them, so I've started to put my body on the line (laughs).

Minegishi: "I don't feel like I'm being consumed by NyanNyan.

Kojima: I'm producing my own brand at the moment, but I don't think I'll always be a player, so I'm hoping to create a second career as a new form of idol. I haven't done anything yet, so it's just a dream. If there are girls who want to start their own brand, I'd like to support them.

I don't think there are many people who understand the passion of idols and their fans. It's very difficult for an idol to succeed with a clothing brand. ...... I've been through a lot myself.

Minegishi: I think it's cool that NyanNyan is not consumed. You have your own axis, so you don't look cheap no matter what you're doing outside.
    I don't know how long I'll be able to continue doing variety shows like the ones I'm doing now. When the season is over, it's over. But if you have an axis in the middle, you can say, "I only did that because it was fun. I want to be like that.

Kojima: I'm also worried that many girls are consumed by the producing business. If you're an idol, you get a lot of offers to produce. But I think the key is how not to be consumed by it. I think it's a waste of time. I'd like to take a good look at the creativity there.
    In the past, I was on the side of being produced and managed, but now I'm on the side of producing and managing. when I was in AKB, I was pretty much like "please understand" and "please watch my back". ......

Minegishi: Nyannyan wasn't the type to talk to her juniors, was she?

Kojima: That's not how management works. You have to talk to them yourself and tell them what you think. When I'm dealing with different people, I sometimes think back to when I was at AKB and give them advice like, "This girl will end up like this if she doesn't change," or "Takamina said something like this.

Minegishi: I like that! There's no waste in life!

What you're doing now and what you're doing in AKB seem so different, but I think they're really connected. I think it's great that you've managed to keep your image alive and still do business. I think some former idols are a bit shy about their past and pretend it doesn't exist, but you don't deny anything, or rather you use it as fertilizer to grow. She is the kind of woman I really admire. My life is safe because I have someone like her around me.
    Minami Minegishi
    Minami Minegishi.
    Miichan is easily misunderstood, but she is a really good girl. She can read the air, she's caring and she's healthy. She doesn't try to be too over the top... "You should be better! But that's Miichan's way. If I could say one thing to Miichan's fans, it would be that she loves to be praised, so please give her praise!
    Kojima Haruna
    "If I could say one thing to Miichan's fans, it would be that she loves to be praised, so please give her praise!", words of a true friend :)

btw, tis Thursday Acchan will be a guest as well, with basically the same topics, and some more

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka