1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I looked in-game for rankings and the dobbon twitter and nothing. Not sure where hatsu got that list or if she was ok'd to share it

2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    If you check the monthly ranking and then hatsu’s ranking it’ll show the top 100 supporters, the rankings have probably shifted since then

3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Neo 2.0 Final (unofficial) Ranking

Yuiringo
    Nana
    Hashimoto
    Shitao Miu
    Oguri Yui
    Otake Hitomi
    Berin
    Ma ChiaLing
    Yoshikawa Nanase
    Zukky
    Yokayama Yui-han
    Mukaichi Mion
    Utada Hatsuka (member rank)
    Ishiwata Sena (member rank)
    Fukuoka Sena (club rank)
    Sato Minami (club rank)

Utada took measures into her own hands. Ostukare! I only played against her one time. But I have not been playing as much lately

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Event isn't actually over until 3 hours later, so rankings may still change as Naru and Mion are pretty much still neck to neck (as of when this message was posted)

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  8. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I want utada hatsuka and sento-kun!!! and kiichan!! :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    yesssssssssssss!!!! LLAMACHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTO AGAIN!!!!

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    3rd episode is on the way.
    and
    [hide]Daisuke is graduating :blink:[/hide]

As for this episode, It's a bit slow paced, I think the 26 minutes format is better.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  12. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Finally watched the first episode of Neo. While not perfect, I found it to be a breeze to watch and was left wanting more despite its length. Hashimoto and Kuranoo definitely shot to the top to join Yamauchi(who I thought also had a great showing) at the top of my “members to pay attention to” list. It would be nice to see Oda and Mukaichi in the future, but I felt the first episode’s cast was strong. Very much anticipating future episodes and, as always, I greatly appreciate the efforts of the subbers.

• Like Like x 3
  13. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Damn... im sad for llamachotttttttttttto... but i love his work in akbingo those years... FOR ME he is the best mc in all 48 group 2016-2021. Thanx for all.

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wonder who the hosts will be for AKBINGO NEO episode 3? Muramoto said he's graduating, but I don't understand if Paradise is staying or if someone else is gonna be doing it.

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I watched Muramoto's akbingo when I was no longer a huge fan of AKB and Muramoto's emceeing did spike my interests to AKB's new generations.

He was able to bring up each and everyone's selling points and unique characteristics. Even those who were otherwise boring, stale, and even the quietest ones were not spared from his roasts (which is definitely came from a place of love). even those with the label of 'only pretty-faces' became interesting throughout the show.

This is evident in the Japanese comments written on the Youtube channel (which is taken down/had copyright strike).

Badboys had such a heartwearming chemistry with the members. But it mostly streched to the older golden gens, and some who are regulars in the shows. They weren't able to effectively bring out the best of the new gens, especially the quietest one and those without a push tend to be sidelined by badboys' styling of emceeing. badboys, at the end, seemed to fear pushing the boundaries. Muramoto was able to carry this role exceptionally well. If you notice Muramoto was very observant when girls at the back did things while he was talking to girls in front.

I don't think international fans who are not familiar with Japanese culture or even language would be able to enjoy this much though. Muramoto's styling was less of ' pure game shows', but more like 'talk shows with some games'. That's the opposite with badboys. And this is unfortunate.

Another problem is Paradise. If you notice, I only talked about Muramoto, because there is barely to talk abt Paradise. Japanese commenters always found him 'very cold' and in fact some found him to be 'kimoi'. That's despite Paradise was supposed to play the 'straight guy' and 'good cop'. he just seemed so distant, and didn't really complement Muramoto fluently. (Evidently in one of the episode, one girl was being pranked by Izurina and said that Muramoto was really good to them off-shooting,,while she was a bit creeped out by Paradise).

Kiyoto was also very quiet and he might be exceptionally passive for a duo combi. But something about him made him lovable, and the chemistry between badboys were able to overcome this.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Agree with you!

I do think that Kiyoto knows when he is suppose to talk!
    plus he was also actively involved in other skits as well and with the way when he announce that he is getting married we can actually see that he is actually very closed to the members

not to mention how he defended Annin in the much more serious episode of Akbingo (cant remember which one though!)

17. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Whats up people??!!! THERE IS THE "MURABINGO TOP TEN: PART II". SEE YOU.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    what episode is the first clip from? (muramoto teasing tano yuka)

19. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Should be 401, Serious Battle for The Sweets.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. MatchesMalone5

MatchesMalone5 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    Part 3 :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1