1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD Yossha ~Ikuzo~! in Seibu DOME (2011/12/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 6, 2011.

1. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

My copy arrived yesterday... and guess what? NO TAX (pretty surprised since I ordered 4 things along the DVD set LOL I will order more from EMS now LOL. I got Mariko Sama case as a bonus :^O^: I still don't know which photos I got, I haven't open it hehehehe

EDIT:
    about live singing, I am really happy AKB is live singing more, they make me appreciate them more.

2. bondingo

bondingo Kenkyuusei

So what songs are actually live? Just Acchan's, Tomochin's, and DiVA's? I'm happy to hear that those were at least, but are any more? And that goes for Day 2, right? That's the one I'm considering buying since I like the setlist the most by far.

And is it worth the extra ~2300 yen to get Day 2 instead of the digest version? How much of eacgh song roughly is shown in the digest versions anyways? I live in Japan so I'll probably head to Akihabara this weekend and pick one of them up.

3. Ishida

Ishida Kenkyuusei

This concert very crowded.. [shock]
    I watch this DVD.. Of course download :D
    Love this concert.....

4. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

i just finished watching day 1 and it was :drool: :cute: :nb: <3 :inlove: LOL
    I loved day one, the last part it was very sentimental and they looked really cool in Flying get.
    Highlights:
    - SKE48 raised in the crowd :)
    - River and Beginner being performed next to each one (very inspiring songs, at least for me).
    - Mayuyu saying that seibu dome looked like a melon pan and that she was hungry LOL.
    - team 4 set, it was pure awesome.
    - Miichan almost crying at the end.
    - The lighting effects and fireworks.

Looking forward to day two :)

5. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Looks like this is being released in Blu-ray. It's available for pre-order on Amazon here.

6. LGT

LGT Kenkyuusei

Hi,

So has anyone got the BD version yet? Is it just a HD version of the DVD copy? Or any bonuses?

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Mine is not arriving until late August/early September because I ordered it along with the Hakata Hyakkaten 2 Special Boxset, but the official website (http://www.akb48-dvdcatalog.com/seibu2011/) does not make any mention of bonus content, so I'm going to assume it's exactly the same as the DVD boxset, just HD.

8. LGT

LGT Kenkyuusei

Okay thanks. :)

9. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    10 years after AKB's first dome concert, finally I had it, shipped 4500km from Japan to a city, then 1700km from there to my house. It was almost the Earth's radius.
    I was very excited when I first saw details that I would've never know if I hadn't bought it.

seibuline2.jpg

There are shiny longitude and latitude lines on the DVD cover. This feature didn't exist on any digital cover.

Attached Files:

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That’s the ceiling.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    One of her best concerts. Loving the old one much more than the concerts nowadays. (expect the Yukirin produced 15th anniversary concert ;) )

12. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    I think the recent Tandoku concert is as good as past concerts when the original Kami7 were still around.

13. Sid Olsson

Sid Olsson Kenkyuusei

Second that... though this one was special (aah, nostalgia). Seibu Dome was eclipsed by several other big shows over the next 3-4 years, but I don't think an AKB concert was ever as big a deal in it's time as this one (even the TD show the following year).
    Bought this at its release, my first AKB concert aamof, the day 3 show is still my go to AKB show to this day :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Wow, snap, that’s exactly the same for me :) This was the first AKB concert I bought after I became a fan in 2012 (many, many more have followed since [hehe]) and day 3 still stands as my all time favourite which I keep going back to :inlove: Just watching them all walk out on to the stage at the start still makes smile :)