1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If Nogi has sibling members, that would be fun.:D
    Or, couple member with relationship like WakaRei, and even deeper than that, that also is fun to see. :blush:

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    group auditions worked well enough for NiziU, if I don't remember wrong Mako, Rima and Miihi took the first together and in the end were chosen together.
    Granted, they all were part of JYP school but I'm pretty sure there're tons of dance/performance schools in Japan that could provide groups of already close students.
    I find this choice quite interesting.
    Also... for a girl may be less stress-inducing take the audition with someone she's close with. And post audition-narrative would be good too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    What would be interesting is whoever they choose to push from 5ki wouldn't fit that Nogi center girl stereotype that we see with Asuka, Nanase, Yoda and Sakura (much as I love these girls). Although at the same time these girls do seem to fit the Nogi image the most.

I probably would considering Keyakizaka was terribly mismanaged ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but you don't get to tell me what I can or cannot say as a fan.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    What I'm looking forward to seeing? Hopefully the first Nogi member from Shikoku!

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Why SteCola still in here? I thought he was going to another slope..

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I was wondering if the idea was inspired at all by members saying they felt alone at auditions. What you said about seeing who has better presence makes sense. I guess idol auditions also have some quirks compared to other auditions, like (1) Being able to give a strong and confident audition by yourself isn’t necessarily better. (2) If you’re energetic around friends but withdrawn around strangers, management can gamble on you opening up to others over months/years.

I think the only preexisting relationship in Nogi has been Rena and Inoue Sayuri? Apparently they became friends through entertainment industry auditions.
    Within the group, romance is OK? :^O^:
    [​IMG]

7. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

Was it mentioned in an early Nogidoko that Kawago and Noujou knew each other before Nogizaka? One is from Fukuoka and the other from Kanagawa, but I seem to remember this (perhaps wrongly?).

8. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

They from same idol group before joining nogi, they both using their stage name on audition but changed it before debut on nogi.

9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Isnt Yumiki nao and Wada Maaya classmates in highschool ?

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

According to the internet, Nao said they were classmates during a Nogiobi, and Maaya confirmed it during 46 Hour TV. They didn’t say when they were classmates, but since they’re from Kyoto and Hiroshima, people deduce they must’ve transferred to the same Tokyo high school.

• Like Like x 1
  12. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    I should see if any of my classmates are planning to audition. Then I'll get their autograph and sell it if she makes it in, lol. JK. But it'd be cool to know that I have some connection to a future member. I know some girls that really give off that idol-vibe too.

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing more new faces (and trying to remember more names - for me, it's a simple way of learning some kanji readings). I noticed some people seem to have a problem with this audition though. So for my two cents, I do agree that it is a little early for next gen auditions, but I think that with Nogi's popularity, tons of girls across the country want to be added into the group, so there is a strong demand to hold the auditions, especially before they turn 21 and miss their chance.
    The demand for auditions is actually conjecture, but it should be true to some extent.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I do wish they put some more attention & time to explore & evaluate current 4 & 4.5ki, however this audition perhaps caused due to the rest of 1ki (except: Asuka; Maaya & Hoshino, hopefully Akimoto) already talked/ scheduled their graduation and are only waiting their queue. However despite that I also believe that they have enough & correct member to fill the hole left by 1ki. All and all I do believe this 5th gen audition felt a bit rushed.

Oh my, hopefully if that's the case they could quickly mingle with the other members, I'd understand if it takes time however hopefully it's not to extend of refusal. Wasn't Reika x Kawago didn't really spend time together as shown in one of Koujichuu episode where they went on a date with fellow members they hadn't spent much time together. Hopefully the new girls will do fine adjusting.

Wow this is news to me.

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    In case any of them got admitted, please don't be that one friend who leak their past photos with their BFs :shifty:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Yes, I moved halfway around the world and befriended some Japanese people, all so I can eventually start some drama with them. But nah, I'm busy trying to get into the entertainment industry as well, and if I do, I'll just get an army of haters from this probably. Maybe some death threats too. Don't need any of that lol.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogizaka46 new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nogizaka46 new video

Nogizaka46 new video

• Like Like x 1
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Kubo instead of Yoda or Zukki... is this a hint or something...?

18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah her being the next captain

19. zacky

zacky Kenkyuusei

Yoda, Zukki and Kaki for next week... (maybe)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

20. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    where's 2nd gen?