1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I didn't see the whole announcement . but since I am a regular player especially during the events that players can stand a chance to win (signed) prizes (like this one) , I'll explain how it normally goes.
    the event song is in this case, this song. normally, you would have to play other regular songs, gain enough 'event currency' . then you flip to the Event song, and play the song. at the end of the song, you will gain Event points.
    the event points will determine your ranking.
    for events with individual members prizes, before doing all that, they will ask you to choose a member (you can only choose once) , each member will have its own individual ranking of players. at the end of the event, if you rank 1st-5th in the individual rankings , you'll get a prize or prizes(normally signed by the selected member). in this case a signed VR Box , which one depends on which member. if a senbatsu member, the senbatsu box. Under will be Unders, and 4th gen not in senbatsu, the 4th gen box . 6th to 50th position , 3 players by lottery. 51st to 100th position 2 players by lottery.
    How to effectively win(quite impossible even for just fairly popular members) or get a spot in the lottery(much easier), well first and foremost, if you are a new player, it'll be difficult. and it involves some other stuffs, which is another story altogether.

however, there seems to be a new menu on Friday called music shop that we can exchange something for the song. then we clear the song once, and one of the missions will be cleared and you'll get the Yoda event card, which will include a VR clip. this is probably where you can use the VR Box. VR Box is just a Box with VR goggles, where you slip your handphone in, like many sold in Japan.
    https://twitter.com/nogifes/status/1394534175168864257?s=20

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Thank you very much for the details :worthy:

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ok. the event remains the same way that I said .
    however, the music shop is a new option under the Shop menu. it requires a currency called Sound Stone , where seemingly you get by levelling up Player Rank . you can use to buy the new song and play it as a normal song. completing this song will complete one of the missions where you can get the Yoda SR card. you don't actually need to receive this card into your card collection (for use in play) , as it will already automatically added the card into your Album. Go to the Album menu, and Card Album. search for this card(filter by Yoda Yuki if you have too many cards) . tap on the card and top right hand can see a VR/Gyro . tap that and next menu can choose whether VR or Gyro mode. Gyro mode works fine without a VR box. and you can the song from the perspective of alternating 3 360 cameras(1 on the left side of the stage, 1 on the center, 1 on the right) . the player has a Gyro mode on, if you move your smart phone, camera will move too. you can tap it off and it will only move if you tap your fingers on it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. unknownsensei

I already tested that yesterday, is that yoda card permanent or just during the event cause there are like lock icon on it.
    For card gacha, its probably better to get the 10xpull right. I messed up and keep pulling one time lol, my card so bad.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  5. Rx7temp

Rx7temp Kenkyuusei

Man, the 70000p is imposibble to get at this point. Anyone have a better way to play this kind of event?

Also a correct math for me that play only on HARD mode? Still like 2 months new playing this game, not as good to play higher mode yet .

6. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    gacha and get event cards, it will boost you event pts gain

7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    normally this is what i do . accumulate your diamonds, get at least 600 diamonds. then do 3x10 event gachas. you should get a few event SR cards and SSR cards.
    make sure you have a lot of levelling items . levelling and advancing the SR cards to SR+ will boost event points to 70% at awakening(覚醒) level 0/5 and SSR to SSR+ will boost 110% at awakening 0/5 .
    to awaken your cards(which further boost SR+ event points by 30% each level and 50% for SSR+) , you either need the same card or Silver Wings for SR cards and Golden Wings for SSR cards.
    in my experience, a member of just moderate popularity will require to keep playing to gain event currency plus a boost of about 500% or more to get into top 50 or top 100 rankings depending on the member. in addition when you choose a Guest center card, choose the event guest card which gains the most event boost. the rule of thumb is try choosing SSR+ awakening level 5/5 event guest cards as much as possible(you'll get around a reduced 25-30% of the actual boost because it's just a guest). Follow the guest cards thruout the event so you'll consistently see those cards every few hours. also if the guest and you follow each other, the partner boost will be doubled. if you want to, you can unfollow those guests and redo the process in the next event.
    the difficulty does play a part but the above plays a bigger part, like all free games in Japan, they encourage the gacha and by doing that, encouraging to pay for more diamonds. the elite players could be paying to win .

another tip is to level up because your LP governs how much you can play and gain event currency to play the event. make use of the Tour when you are not levelling up your cards. they gain quite a lot of XP especially the long ones, and each level up actually restores your LP on top of your remaining LP at that point.

oh yeah, another thing is to have a few "farming" songs to farm your event points. these are songs you are comfortable with , and consistently getting S or SS combos and points.
    eg for me, it's Toki Toki Meki Meki Hard, Ki wo Tsuitara Hard, Shiawase no hogoshoku Expert to name a few

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Rx7temp

Rx7temp Kenkyuusei

Thanks, totally forgot about the event cards. My mistake is if enough i quickly trade it. Its likely the same as Uni's On Air and i not notice this. But why they put my favourite card at 70000p? Guess next time i will be more careful.

9. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

The point with the events is that you HAVE to spend gems in an event gacha to receive the cards from that event; that is the only method to comfortably gain points, besides expending paid resources such as the cookies and lightstick. And free gems aren't easy to come by once you have cleared most of the feasible incentives (difficulty and score). The main problem with this gacha that I find is sometimes you are very lucky to get a 4 or 5 event card set, which should be sufficient to get the point rewards, and occasionally there is a chance to get only 1 SR card. Hell, you might be lucky with an SSR at first glance but it later turns out to be just a regular and ordinary non-event card. Indeed, there have been a handful of occasions where I was extremely delighted to acquire an SSR at first, only to be dismayed when I realised it wasn't an event card. A rollercoaster of emotions. In essence, you might have to spend 200 ~ 600 gems, roughly depending on your fortune, simply for a single event, where the rewards may not even sufficiently cover the losses you have made, basically resulting in a deficit.

What am I trying to convey is that as a FTP player, you have to carefully pick your battles and see which event you really want to go for; perhaps, it might be based on your oshi member and what not. Either go all in or nothing at all. And once you've done that, you'll have to save up and skip the following event or two. The event gachas that I would personally recommend to save up for are those with excellent effects. That being said, you can just give it a shot with a 200 gacha and see what you will get. There are events that are more popular than the rest, as in it's much easier to get the top 2000 position, so you actually might not have to spend a lot. Like after this event, it is most likely that the next event should be much more relaxed.

Also, if you decide to awaken your cards to 5/5 SR for instance, mutually follow other people who have the same boost (~88%) to fully maximise your score. The maximum that you can achieve from a non-mutual partner center is 72% (5/5 SSR), so sort for boost before starting the event song and look out for it!

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

I'm guessing they always have the relatively more popular members harder to get for the player, as usual. Though Ikuchan is 25000 here so I'm not sure why exactly.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the event was in conjunction with the 3.5 years anniversaries campaign, whereby there are missions where you just need to play the songs once to get diamonds. and because of that, the event was much harder . this is because you can recover LPs by just spending 5 diamonds. I normally cycle through some members depending on the gacha cards I have. this time I chose Higuchi Hina , was confident 2 SSR+ and 3 SR+ cards with awakenings got me a total of 560%, was enough to get me through to at least top 100 . just a couple of events back previously, just 200K points was enough to get into top 50 , this time however, 230K was needed just for top 100 . oh well, you win some and lose some.

like Airen said, choose the events to go in with the gacha. the rest , you just accumulate diamonds , you can play the events just to accumulate points to get more diamonds and items or to level up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. unknownsensei

Anyone play the nogi fractal yet? What is it about?

13. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    the game is not even released though

14. unknownsensei

Oh really? I thought its already released ,thanks for informing.

15. unknownsensei

For new event level 5, the mission for miracle quartz, how to do that no hp recovery mission, do i need to/is there a way to turn off the skill so no hp recovery? I just need to complete that left to get momoko card.

16. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Take a look at your party. If you see "HP" and "回復" (usually with percentage), then put that card out of your party.

17. unknownsensei

thank you very much, really appreciate it.

18. unknownsensei

Is there a way to turn off the live video or something to make it smoother? There is a like very small lag when i play lately when i play expert which make it hard to get full combo.

19. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    If you are in the Live main menu, there should be a rectangle at the upper right side of the screen with the words モード and LP. Click that rectangle, and then on the モード part of the option screen that comes up (upper half), select the lower option (静止画モード). That should make it a still image background while playing.

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. unknownsensei

Thank you very much :worthy::worthy::worthy: