1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 no Dobbōn! Hitorijime! (2020/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 4, 2020.

1. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Surprisingly haven't run into Hinana yet. It's been over a day since I played with a member so I have to be patient. It's really a cool experience to play with a member.

I'll be sure to take note of the timing too. Thank you.

2. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Hi, guys! So I did it. I created a spreadsheet with all active members in Dobon and I hope you guys can help contribute. If you can please post the times you met the members (date and time), I will eventually combine it and see if we can gauge an approximate time they are online most often. Also need help with determining how rare members are. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please refer to the FAQ!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GhuEl8z6FUod7AvFbDFCKbygD_nbUCdh_9QcPp-aVXY/edit?usp=sharing

• Like Like x 1
  3. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

From what I understand of what they mentioned during the first few minutes of the broadcast, there is now a rule for the members that they cannot play after 24:00 JST (midnight)? In such case I guess meeting members from around 24:00 to 07:00 (?) or so will be quite unlikely.

Nice idea! I will try to go through the screenshots I have of member encounters (probably from this year is sufficient) and post the times/dates.

4. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I’m starting to think I might have pretty good luck. I don’t play very often and when I do it’s just whenever I happen to be killing time on my phone. However, after randomly encountering Yoshikawa Nanase a couple weeks ago I just now played against Sakaguchi Nagisa. I tried to avoid sending her any draw cards, but eventually I had no choice but to send her a draw 3 and draw 2 in rapid succession. Oops.

As a variety fiend who mainly really gets to know members through bangumi, I’m pretty lucky to have encountered two popular (I think?) and memorable members I know from Bacchikoi.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Actually, the chances of playing with girls like Hashimoto Haruna, Ishiwata Sena, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Otake Hitomi, Fukuoka Seina, Shinozaki Ayana, Gyoten Yurina and others are pretty high until the end of this month — and most likely in September too.

Follow the instructions on their 755s to know when they're playing.

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    And the final standings of Dobon's first anniversary event.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hinana didn't make it in the end.

8. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2 members excluded:
    Suzuki Yuka
    Homma Mai
    Reason: schedule

Now is Mashiro time? She can prerecord her segment if she ranks.

It's hard to oshihen in this game. I'm top 100 for hatsu, anyone else, even with a 5 card set I'm in 300 or more.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Final standings.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Since the previous two events were tiresome for everyone the girls didn't play as much for this one (or didn't play at all) to get ready for the AKBINGO! event that started this (October) month. Not to mention that now we also have AKB48 WORLD. This event was mostly fan power.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Yuihan won't take part in this event. Hinana steps in.

11. Vinn_48

Vinn_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々
    I have some questions about coin reward on end of season. I hope got the answer here.....

1. How many level of prizes for oshimen rank ? I know rank 1-100 got a lot of coins and a UR card, but how about rank below it ? did rank 101 get the same coins as the lowest rank (200 coins) ? or there is another difference coin reward for some range (maybe every 100 rank, every 200 rank, etc.) ?

2. Still connected to question 1, how many coins we got for every range of rank, as far as you know ?

3. The lowest reward for oshimen rank as far as I know is 200 coins. So, if I play all members card at least once then get a bottom rank (active members counted : 86 without Honda Hitomi) , can I get 86 x 200 coins at the end of season ? Or there is a limit number of member for claim coins ?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Final AKBINGO! NEO standings...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I think there's a joint event again with sister groups games.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Dobon first anniversary live in mid-January...

[​IMG]

15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't know how many coins you get for each rank, but (someone correct me if I'm wrong) I believe that you only get oshimen rank/coins for the member that is put as your oshimen at the end?

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12715644225.html

■イベントタイトル・開催日程
    「どっぼーん!1周年記念ライブ!」
    2022年1月22日(土) 17:00開場 18:00開演

■会場
    東京都/J:COMホール八王子 (J:COM Hall Hachioji)

■出演メンバー
    AKB48
    橋本陽菜、坂口渚沙、石綿星南、大竹ひとみ、村山彩希、吉川七瀬、下尾みう、岡田奈々、向井地美音、篠崎彩奈、福岡聖菜、小栗有以、山内瑞葵、倉野尾成美、岡部麟、下口ひなな
    Hashimoto Haruna, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Ishiwata Sena, Otake Hitomi, Murayama Yuiri, Yoshikawa Nanase, Shitao Miu, Okada Nana, Mukaichi Mion, Shinozaki Ayana, Fukuoka Seina, Oguri Yui, Yamauchi Mizuki, Kuranoo Narumi, Okabe Rin, Shimoguchi Hinana

• Like Like x 2
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  20. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Dobon 1st Anniversary Live Concert, recording time. Chance no Junban and Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan.
    Pyon<3

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 1