1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Thousand Autumn Order.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

@ Zhuhai, GuangDong - 7/4/21

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

4. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Is this enough for us to make the thread for the new song or should we wait until more tracks/Senbatsu are revealed?

• Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Zhang QiaoYu, Gong LuWen and Wu YiTing have been suspended because they danced poorly at the Bilibili Festival 2021. You can watch their performance on TSH's Weibo

https://weibo.com/6783263698/Koix93hwe

You can see especially around 1:50 that it's quite messy. It's a bit embarrassing especially because it's Koi Suru Fortune Cookie - this has to be one of 48G's easiest choreographies. LuWen made a Weibo post after that, apologising for what happened, and someone was kind enough to translate it:

https://twitter.com/tshstation/status/1414847519687778304

The translator notes also that fans' comments on her post are mostly positive.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Watching the performance, yeah it’s sloppy but the one in the middle for Koisuru (LuWen I believe?) I don’t think should’ve been suspended. I’m not SUPER familiar with Iiwake’s dance but in both of them she seemed to be putting in the most effort but I guess because it’s a group effort and theyd likely need to practice together it makes sense.

7. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

TeamSH @ China International Comics and Games Expo(CCG EXPO) 2021 (7/15 - 7/18)

Day 1 Members
    Zeng SiChun, Zhu Ling, Zou RuoNan, Liang ShiAn, Zhou NianQi, Zhang QianFei, Shi KeYan, Kong KeXin

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. onego123

onego123 Member

TSH upcoming performance at China Joy has been cancelled due to Covid-19.

TSH's debut performance of Renai Kinshi Jourei is in a few hours! Link

Mao WeiJia and Ye ZhiEn participated in 715 Shanghai Urban Management Public Open Day(G.trans name)
    006YNwa8ly1gshoqczx7qj32bc1jkhdt.jpg 006YNwa8ly1gshoqdm33lj32bc1jk1ky.jpg 006YNwa8ly1gshoqf9wo9j32bc1jke82.jpg
    TSH was at BilliBilli World 2021. As far as I can tell the whole group was there throughout all 3 days. Way more photos on Weibo.
    006YNwa8ly1gsawuseavjj32bc1jl4qq.jpg 006YNwa8ly1gsc5gravglj32bc1jkx6q.jpg 006YNwa8ly1gsd84vcuv9j32bc1jknpf.jpg
    Wu AnQi, Liu Nian, and Mao WeiJia were on the cover of this months 食刻(Meal?)TIMING digital magazine. I gotta say this is my favourite magazine shoot they've ever done! More pictures on Weibo.
    006Ssw84ly1gs9ndlqn5lj32t747phe2.jpg 006Ssw84ly1gs9ndinm0yj347s6bk1l2.jpg 006YNwa8ly1gsapimhs2aj31qi15o7wi.jpg
    TSH went on the Roblox National Awards bus tour where they helped sell merch.
    00803ZmLly1grt7m9nwpdj30qo0f0e8m.jpg 008kgNYEly1gry7xg86huj30u01hcqv5.jpg
    Zheng SiChun, Wu AnQi, and Hu XinYin posed for the cover of the very 1st volume(June) of The LUMEN digital magazine. Instead of a group cover, the girls were given individual covers, and to commemorate it they're holding a competition. 1000 copies being sold will unlock a letter and 3 signed polaroids(all the girls reached this milestone), 2000 copies being sold will unlock that members interview, and 4000 copies being sold will unlock an electronic billboard advertisement or an electronic advertisement on a city landmark for that member(s). From what I can tell it doesn't matter if anyone reaches it first or not. If any 1 or all of them reach it then they'll all get unlocked. More pictures on Weibo.
    008gSaBOgy1grs3gq455nj30ku11212y.jpg 008gSaBOgy1grs3fzoh6zj30ku112tiy.jpg 008gSaBOgy1grs3dn7k7kj30ku11210n.jpg 008gSaBOgy1gs08b2ytpsj315o1qh1ky.jpg 008gSaBOgy1gs08bknjnsj315c0rd4qp.jpg

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

August 1,8 2021 Shows
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Sosuke Pochaco

Sosuke Pochaco Kenkyuusei

Team SH will their own version of Zipper. The chosen members are Ye ZhiEn (Center), Gui ChuChu , & Zhu Ling

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is it a single or a bside or...?

12. Sosuke Pochaco

Sosuke Pochaco Kenkyuusei

im assuming a bside like candy was

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Team SH 4th generation, from left to right: Wang Xiaoyang, Zeng Yi (D1), Wu Fan (D1), Zhu Jingchen (D1), Zhang Yilin (D1) and Chen Jiayi (D1 - her name is Jiayi not Jiawei). So only 1 new girl.

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

last 2 weekend shows

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    How badly is TSH affected by the new idol related laws implemented by the Chinese government?

16. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

hope they are not affected.. as 48G is all about being or striving to be role models.

I read that they have outlined it to effeminate boybands, vulgar influencers/celebs flaunting their wealth and reality talent shows.

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Don't forget that they must love the Party and not use any lyrics showing sympathy for Japan. From the article I linked in the Hallyu thread:

"It [notice from the National Radio and Television Administration] stressed the importance of rectifying the “unlawful and immoral behavior” of celebrities and of upholding an industrywide standard of “loving the party and loving the country” in artistic creations."

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What I read from an SNH48 Fan Account, the laws have also banned idol rankings except for on TV, so I think this means no more sousenkyo? Also, idols who haven't completed the mandatory 9 years of education wouldn't be allowed to stand on stage anymore. Are there many members who aren't finished yet?

• Like Like x 1
  19. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    We only have two members who are not allowed
    3rd gen Lele
    4th gen momorin

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. onego123

onego123 Member

Liu Nian starred in Xu Ziwei's(former Youth With You 3) 'Penguins in the Arctic' MV
    徐子未《北極的企鵝》Official Music Video - YouTube
    Moeki Harada(pianist) released his debut single 'Calling' featuring Mao Weijia and Daisuke Hasegawa on vocals. The single does include versions of the song where it's just Weijia, and just Daisuke singing.
    Moeki Harada - 『Calling』Official MV - YouTube
    Wu AnQi is currently appearing on Born To Dance. She only appeared very briefly in the 1st episode(42:42), but appears more often later on. You can watch it with Eng subs on IQIYI official Youtube channel, and official app.
    【FULL】 Born To Dance EP01 Part1 | 舞蹈生 | iQiyi - YouTube
    【FULL】 Born To Dance EP01 Part2 | 舞蹈生 | iQiyi - YouTube
    I only just started watching, but I think this may IQIYI's way of testing the waters in regards to idol survival shows.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021