1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hoshino Minami (Minami) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

mooo.. minami should not go if she dont want to .

and for the UNMARKS s incident S comment ?
    dont you have anything else to attack her ?

watch all nogi CONTRU****** .. do you think that face sheild do protect anyone there ???

nogizaka46 have its own standard . and you need to remember WHAT happen in the past .......

if i wear you i will comment " ahhh i have seen so many unpro ******* here but i dont remember "

only 1 disklike ? saddd

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    the question you are asking is...does she or does she not want a graduation concert?

dont play semantics...some have said a year or more so dont bust my balls and yeah this isnt about dating...this is about a toxic culture that im about to say screw it. nonyall gonna ever get it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You can came out with a proven fact actually. Or you'll say Maiyan want to graduate at 25 but management hold her back?

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If her lying about not feeling well just to date around the time of group activities is true, there's no need for any kind of compromise between her and management. She just need to graduate, period.
    I don't want to sound like pushing her out of the group. This actually is a win-win situation. The group is better off taking her spot to promote other member and she can do whatever she want. A rich guy? Nice catch as long as he's not a d*bag. Neither she nor the group would gain anything if let's say they let this slide, go on a hiatus to calm things down then come back. It's not like she's a 3rd or 4th gen fukujin. She's a 'been there, done that' member who's probably bored already of this idol life. She seems happy with that guy anyway.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i reall y happy that minami still around here among haters in stage48

every second is fun

keep going and smiling minani

within 3 year they will treat gen 3 like this too .

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

U mean dating? Dating shouldnt be any problem,main problem is timing. She of all people being in senbatsu for years should know how important and busy it is during the single release month.

7. ChaeWon's Aegyo

ChaeWon's Aegyo Kenkyuusei

Wait, so did she actually went out on recent dates that got stalked by Bunshun around this single release period, or did she went on those dates way back when and Bunshun just casually decided to release the news now during this single release period? If it's the latter, then it's just good old Bunshun being vexatious.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

It's interesting that some people are taking a supportive stance on Hoshino but were up in arms when Kanagawa's story broke out earlier this year.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. unknownsensei

10 years vs 1+ year and another members just joined/combined with 4ki at that time, u do the math.

10. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

So it's fine to have double standards within the group? Is it fair to treat a member differently depending on the time they've spent in the group? It's no wonder that group is often referred to as "top heavy" when non-senbatsu members don't get the same kind of support.

I personally believe that the whole "love ban" concept is ridiculous and would prefer that these girls be allowed to date and live normal lives outside of their idol jobs. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the dominant mindset of domestic fans, otherwise these girls wouldn't be forced to apologize for such incidents.

Having said that, Hoshino has been in the industry for a decade now and is surely well aware of the repercussions that come with these scandals. I just find it messed up that fans can be critical of a less popular member but are ready to turn a blind eye for a popular, seasoned veteran who should actually know better.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. unknownsensei

I stated it before that dating is not the problem, timing is. At that time 4ki just finally combined and its basically their new starting point so thats basically the wrong time to mess it up. Same with minami this time, wrong timing to be so opened with the single released this month. If she happy with her decision then sure im happy for her too, just need the correct timing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I see both supports and critics for both scandals.
    In fact for me, Minami's scandal is 3x worse than Kanagawa. For Kanagawa, based on the pics, there is a chance that the guy was only a friend, they didn't even holding hand if I'm not wrong.
    Minami's case is definitely a romantic relationship. On top of that she neglected work schedule to go for a date while the other members were working hard. And lastly being a 1st gen she should set as an example, but she has failed them.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

??
    [​IMG]
    I wonder if you misread or misquote somebody here.
    calm dude, be rational a little bit.
    I wonder who's got false memory here, cmiiw but there's not much hatred for Kanagawa's as I remember (at least not in this message board). I think many active users already come with the same sort of understanding of this "scandal" stuff; most of the debates were about the weight of the scandal, the possible repercussion~consequences, not about who supports who.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  14. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I wonder if Kouhaku participation will be affected like back then, or the group has become solid that they could brush this off

15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nope it wont
    Hoshino didnt do something illegal in 2021

Back then Ringo is involved alleged Adultery , thats why they got ban in Kohaku that year

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    if the same case happen again im sure that's enough to shake the group. and i doubt they might able to participate.

17. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

infact i need to reply 2 marks that the forum system tell me too.

no i will chatting with this comment. with all of my open mind and hammer .

1 what if she is really sick that day ???
    there is so many kind of sick ...

what will happen in this forum.

okay easy you just need to use step 2

2 minami do scandal ??

f..................what about kissing s incident ?

and this forum still.......... wowwwwwww . kawa iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii for 10 years

3 your said that she have been here for 10 years and she doing a bad thing but why dont remember what do she do for this nogizaka46 for 10 years too ....

this nogi just have maiyan nanasae ,ikuta , sayourin ,nanami ??

how can they danced with just 5 of them ... minami do nothing ???

wow i dont care.... she is not my oshi .... without maiyan nogizaka46 will never be the nogizaka46 these day

.(somebody in the forum is screaming but i know you are not that kind of people ... )

4 whats about she is gen 1 whom need to teach the gen 2 3 and lovely gen 4 how to be perfect nogizaka46 with vergin-heart.

i think gen 4 have learn so many thing from gen 1 but they dont learned from minami .. but she learned from other kawaiiiiiiiiiiii......... gen1

the fun fact is that i can go out with a boy but i dont know why minami cant do it

he is just a friend and he is johny s member ...fine

he dont kiss me so we are friend . he hold my hand because he dont want to miss me among people .

i hate to compare this with that ....... but seem like this forum never remember anything ...i
    somebody called it 2 standard but for me its just fun forum.

5 i will talking about unpro ******* now.

unpro ?? yes .. minami is not a pro . so she need to go because she is not a pro ??

i think this is too much......i dont said that she do nothing .... there is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    there isnt just 0 and then 10

i dont need to tell anything here that i am minami s oshi ... i am never be ... why do i ???

i just love hori and nogizaka46 s song end of story ..

you go hate hori if you want .i believe that hori will read your comment with tears on her eyes ...
    i want to tell this forum that she is acting ,... dont happy too easy

there is nothing in my ugly mind now . feel free to ask if you dont understand my comment.

i will wait minami s talking..she is nogizaka46 , gen 1 , no matter what she do or say .

and i believe that eveybody here will happy...

ha.. just wait for gen 3 4 incident . i will wait that day.
    i will wait for beautifuk comment here.
    i really sorry that maiyan is not here . haa so sad

hit dislike me more . show how many people who cant comment here.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Minegishi Minami
    Then, Hamabe Minami
    Now, Hoshino Minami.
    Bunshun is having a Minami series. I won't expect a bald head this time though.

• Creative Creative x 7
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I find it weird that foreign fans would follow a group but not understand the culture that the group operates in. Being an idol is not just a job, it is a lifestyle and no dating is part of that lifestyle which the members are selling to the fans. Without that lifestyle they are not idols they are just singers and most of these girls wouldn't survive as singers.

Hoshino's scandal is pretty wholesome compared to Yukarin (AKB) and Suuchan's (NMB) but she should still leave the group as her conduct isn't becoming of an idol.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

They make these "rules" to assure the fans they can spend their income trying to buy a girl's love one handshake at a time, the fact is that you don't know what actually is written on the contracts they sign

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1