1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, you emphasised your opinion quite well. Just as you have opinions, we also do. We will go back and forth with this issue. It has been quite calm here this few days. Let it continue to be so. Let's rest it here.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Musically there's still something not clicking for me yet. Sounds and MVs are still too chaotic, like they are trying to put everything in them and see what happens, what reactions they bring instead of focusing just on quality
    I'm looking forward to units songs thought. Finally they are here and they are pretty well balanced.
    It feels kind of weird not to see Pon having the duet, but as much as I love her voice letting other people shine is the right choice overall. In normal circumstances I'd never take Pon out Saku8, but considering her hiatus I think mngmt should have let her sit this out. I'm not surprised but I think they lost another chance to show a real change

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    if they "wanted to go back" they would have made runrun look like a techi 2.0 during the 1st and 2nd single when she centered the singles, but they didn't. sakuzaka's music and flair is very different to keyaki days but all it took was ONE cool MV to bring the likes of you back here to shit on the girls for simply following the concept's given to them. god forbid the girls ever do a cool image again because we will never leave this hell hole of techi 2.0 claims. jfc

i genuinely cannot believe it. snf gave us a new center, new sound, a different saku-8 lineup, fucking UNITS! the hs sales are doing so well, our girls are getting solo work, everything is looking up but still we have people constantly stuck in the past. get over it.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It still is over my head. Unbelievable. Nothing will ever please these kinda fans. They would always something to link to their excuses, claims or opinions as they call it smh

5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    this forum is honestly free entertainment at its finest.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    But they did on the 3rd tho. Why darling? Get rid of keyakizaka was a mistake? If they want to move on with sakurazaka then fine and don’t put someone and copycat hirate and keyakizaka style on her so they could sell. That is shameless move after the hurt they did back then.
    Maybe if they let pon or tenchan doing the concept, they gonna do it differently and we won’t get hirate copycat. Ew wrong hirate.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    True snooping around the forums is sheer entertainment. Lets keep it healthy tho...

Keyaki is their core. While 2kis are giving them a new touch, 1st gens stand as the pillars, Whatever they do Keyaki will be embedded in them. They will and they will still give off that vibe with or without techi references.
    But aside from that they're giving us a hard ass variety on the things we see and hear from them. C'mon guys. Let's support them. They've been through hell but they're still giving us all they've got.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's something most of us have been doing. Rebranding is never easy. But they're doing their best to make what is given to them work, for them and for the fans. It's easy to be displeased but it's also easy to overlook the unpleasant for there are more good than bad in what they present to us. This single, especially, has things going well for them.If only, if only we can do this.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

The remaining tracks surprised me as I commented before that I hope it won't have four sad love songs due to navy blue and the formula they went for in the last two singles.

After they announced unit, duett and Backs song this is the first single this group feels like they have a worldview/color.

Jamaican beer is Red Stripe brand which is a popular Jamaican beer internationally.
    Sonia has origin of Russia.

Basically everything in this single is synonymous with red unlike the last two singles which had colorless visuals and song themes represented what pink stands for like universal love, friendship and affection.

In Nagaredama MV there are some theories that Hono plays the devil and the members get swallowed up by her.

Dead end MV, Run-chan wears red sun glasses and 46 is colored in red. The story is about to follow your own ideals and don't follow society's ideals. Run-chan represents someone who follows her own ideals and the other members will follow her in the end and become free-spirited persons on the field. No matter how much you want to forget about the past, it's a dead end, you will go back to it stronger. You can't throw away your origins.

Mugon no Uchuu is harder to describe yet because there are only lyrics so far. We're waiting for the MV but I think this represents red more than other love songs did. Red is more varied than green. The color red is an intense color that is packed with emotion ranging from passionate, intense love to anger and violence - representing both cupid and the devil. There is no heat, passion, lust, desire in green. And Utsukushii Nervous could be placed in the same room.

On my way could deal with life choice just based on the song title.

Red is assertive, daring, determined, energetic, powerful, enthusiastic, impulsive, exciting, and aggressive.

Aki-P has not forgotten about the group's roots as he still pushes for "own ideals" philosophy in this group. They have just grown up from their teenage phase (youth and freshness) what green symbolize. "I'm still a teenager and what should I do about my future?" was how thing started for this group and they went through several crisis phases like teenagers do. Green is the color of life and it represents growth and rebirth. Spring season is common for green when all of the plants are coming back to life with fresh growth and life after the cold winter months. Keyakizaka debuted their single in spring season despite the debut of the group was in Aug 2015 and Keyakake premiered in Oct 2015.

Red is a natural phase for them. But to get there they have to go through phases until they hit red and believe in their own ideals. Just trust your self.

Aki-P might have sneaked out a tease at Keyakizaka Final Tour Tokyo Dome 2019 when he predicted a story about a sakura tree which chose the red path and evolved to red and become free-spirited.

Red has a range of symbolic meanings, including life, health, strength, war, courage, anger, love and religious fervor.

Red can express so many emotions it wouldn't even be possible in Keyakizaka or as teenager. Red can make more genres than Keyakizaka could ever dream of. Green is quite monotonous as a color and if gets too much green it can cause people to get moody and depressed which suits teenagers in their identity crisis phase.

But you get none of that in Sakurazaka as most of the members are adults except few. Aki-P is not dragging them back to their teenage phase. He is completely done with it but he doesn't want members to throw away their ideals. They are not Keyakizaka because they follow their own ideals.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Literally a few months ago you complained that you wanted Sakurazaka to go back to doing things like Keyakizaka, saying stuff like this:
    So first you whined and complained that you wanted the group to go back to doing concepts like Keyakizaka did, yet now that they actually do it you whine and complain and say it's "pathetic" because... they did exactly what you wanted them to do? LOL. And back then you wanted the group to increase sales by returning to Keyakizaka-like styles, claiming (your actual words): "If the quality is good then customers will come in"; yet now they do a Keyakizaka-like MV you complain that it is "a shameless move" just to try and increase sales.

Seek psychological help. :fp:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ahhh Sakurazaka46. People really do have a love/hate relationship with you huh

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    the line between a hater and a fan is so blurred lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Why female idol group in Japan never stay in spotlight more than a decade compared to its male counterpart.

I have to thank him though for showing up with different opinion than he had months ago. Showing us people can change and love is something that come and goes.

Good reminder that I need to view how my own perception on the MV as an obstacle test, or just one that wasn't catered to me rather than let it cloud my support. I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

All argument aside.. They just release on radio song of the backs member title's Sonia.. Very fresh song and ease to listen..i wish they will produce mv for backs member too just like in nogi

15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I find it really weird that there are only three music videos. Is the price the same as with the other Sakamichi releases (with more than three music videos)? The amount of versions are the same iirc.

16. Nagakura Aoi

Nagakura Aoi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    I still don't know what Sonia means... The song has a nice vibe though. Is it another love song?

17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Just some random Sony product placement, don't worry about it :D

• Creative Creative x 2
  19. Nagakura Aoi

Nagakura Aoi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    Utsukushiki Nervous released on Rekomen last night. Not really my type, but like all other songs I would eventually learn to love it anyway.

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sakuzaka channel new music video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5