1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 WORLD (2021/09/09 - 2023/12/19)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Sep 9, 2021.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The new AKB48 video game has launched today 20/09/09
    It is available on IOS and Android, an idol management simulation game in which you are the producer.

The game trailer was released today on Youtube.

if the video does not show watch the video here

In order to install and play it, you will have to use the usual tricks since the game is region locked.

Synopsis: (Deepl)

In a small theatre in Akihabara, in that place where I happened to stop by
    I met a group of girls who were eager to make their dreams come true.
    At that moment, I had a dream to become a producer of AKB48.

And on the way to my first day at work, closer to my dream...
    By chance, I met that girl.

How to enjoy ⊿ AKB48 WORLD
    1. produce your favorite member!
    Produce your favorite members directly!
    Become a producer and increase the intimacy between you and your favorite member!
    You can see the secret story of your favorite member when you increase the density.

2. training & awakening
    Train your favourite members!
    Level up your cards to increase the value of your member's abilities!
    When you awaken a card, you'll unlock the member's secret video!
    Collect secret images that can only be seen in AKB48 WORLD. 3.

3. you can now video call the members!
    AKB48 relies on you, the producer!
    From exchanging emails to video calls!
    Let's communicate with the members who are looking for you, the producer.

There are even other special social pages that can only be found on AKB48 WORLD!
    If you want to see new posts tweeted by your favorite members, download it now!

4. adjust members' schedules!
    Manage their various schedules and help AKB48 become top idols!
    Why don't you join the girls today and help them with their commercial filming schedule?

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I started the game and I'm finding it really interesting. Went with Komiharu for my oshi, of course. Not all members are implemented in the game and I'm wishing right now I'd made a list of eligible members before choosing... ^^;; Some people have reported extremely long loading times that force them to restart the app, but I currently haven't experienced such a problem (I'm on Android 11).

Also, the terms and conditions mention Takeonecompany as one of the companies involved in the production of the game, which is the same company that is also behind BTS World. If you've played BTS World before (like I have), you will also immediately notice a lot of similarities. The daily bonuses and various currencies (diamonds, coins, XP) have the same design.

Furthermore, based on who you choose as your bias/oshimen in either game, you also get access to sub-unit/team and individual member stories. For this, though, you need to play a somewhat significant amount of main story, first.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I like the game, it is interesting. I have quite a few issues with freezing mainly when i use the tickets that your frins send you ingame and then when i want to enter in the main story the game freezes. i also entered some team but i have no idea what the benefit of it is.. On my 3th 10pull card for 3000 doamonds i got lucky and got 3 SSR cards :) no oshimen though..

• Like Like x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm having a lot of problems now as well with loading times. In between screens, there is often a white/soft pink wallpaper with "AKB48 World" in the middle and a tip at the bottom of the screen. If it gets stuck on that page, as soon as I touch the screen, the app crashes. Also, if I change screens (doesn't matter if I do Gacha, Story, Production, Oshimen, etc etc), and the "AKB48 WORLD" loading logo pops up in the middle of the screen, it loads forever. I have to quit the app and restart.

Not great.

Besides that, I used 3,000 diamonds today on Komiharu's special birthday gacha and actually got the SSR birthday card on the first pull :1st:

5. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    the eternal loading screen is a problem for me too, since day 1. it's expected though, the game being this buggy in its early days, but when it's the nth time of me restarting the app because the loading just won't stop-
    aside of that, the only bugs(?) i encountered are the notification dots in the app. they won't disappear even though i already checked and accepted messages/achievements/whatnot

there's hoping the next update will fix the bugs.

6. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    They acknowledged some of the bugs in their news, but sadly the infinite loading time error wasn't among them. I hope they're already working on fixing it. It's definitely the most annoying bug I've ever encountered.

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've also got a bug, where I'm in my card inventory, and I have a dot next to Komiyama Haruka's name even though I've collected all the diamonds for new cards. As for loading time, I've noticed that it's better on wifi than data, but still a problem. It's pretty much unplayable on data, but if you're patient, it can work on wifi. Still pretty annoying.

8. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    It's weird seeing everyone has the loading problem but I never had such problem at all since the 1st day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The game had a maintenance running up until shortly before midnight (I checked at half 11 JST and it was over by then). I've had one crash, but I'm finding the game runs a lot smoother and a lot of the erroneous notification bubbles have disappeared for me. So far, so good!

They've also started the first event, which is a tour! You can choose which cities to perform in, and then you will be tasked with a story element, a work element and a couple of performance elements – it all depends on the size of the prefecture. There are pre-set members in each city. It's a good way to earn coins and gems imo, as I'm quite stuck right now (I just passed the performance level requiring 28,000 points, but now I'm stuck at 35,000...), so at least I can progress here. Also, depending on who you've set as your oshimen, they have a ranking, but I haven't really read yet what it's about.

10. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    You can rank at your Oshimen and also in the regions and get prizes depending on your rank. The first ranked player for each member gets a signed photo.
    The last ranked member currently is Saki Michieda and seems really easy to rank in, so maybe you should pick her. :fear:

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Also note here, if you change your oshimen, the points reset to zero. So maybe change it right at the beginning before you play all the levels.

12. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I have been trying to catch up with the game and I have a constant problem: the cheers. In the battles, all my rivals have them and I don't know how to do that. Did somebody figure it out?

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Adventure'3, Dating simulation (dating with idol(s)), BTS world (K)/ AKB48 worl(J)...
    So, Takeonecompany at already least 3 (idols) games...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    When you're choosing your cards for your line-up, at the top it says 選抜 and 応援. The first means senbatsu, the second means ouen, or, in English, support. Here you can choose cards to cheer on your senbatsu members.
    FB57ogOXEAgdag5.jpeg

However, you can't just choose any cards. First, on the home screen, just the first option at the bottom saying cards (カード) and then 強化 (reinforcement). Now if you choose a random card, it will tell you the card's specialty first (e.g. her own 'style' goes by 37%), and below, it will show you who this card supports. In my example it says this SSR Komiyama Haruka card can be used to cheer on 馬嘉伶 (Ma Chia-Ling).
    FB57o3yWUAA-Hdh.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Cool! Thanks. That is all i needed to finish chapter 4.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I'm totally stuck on the live performance in chapter 3-18, I just can't get a high enough score! my team has 3 SSR and one SR* member, and I've leveled them all up over level 30 at least. Do I just need to continue leveling my members up until my score gets high enough?

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

How many them put chapter there are? What?

Can you say/show what party you try it?

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I remember that being a hard one. I'm personally stuck on 5-7 now :cold:

Here are some recommendations from me
    • Play 'work' levels instead. This way, you can earn XP and level up. If you have reached producer level 50, you get access to '全国' production, which gives the girls +350XP. It's somewhat of a hidden stat, but it will improve all the cards for the members you've got in your office.
    • Play 'SP live's (third icon on the home screen). They cost a lot of tickets, but you can earn whatever it is you need. You might need more coins to level up your cards, but I mainly recommend going for the third option; the third option is usually level-up cards for specific teams. These cards can't be used as part of your deck, but you can use them to level up other cards. If the level up card has the same team as the card you wanna level, you get more XP. So for example, try to use Team 8 cards for, as an example, Oguri Yui. Any cards will work, but that way you'd make the most use of it.
    SSR can be maxed out at 50 and turn into SSR+, which then maxes out at level 60. With a set of 3 SSR+'s and a 1 SR+, you should be able to get past that level! Just focus on levelling up your cards for now by playing work levels and special lives.

When you get to my point... I currently have 4 SSR+'s maxed out at 60, but that is no longer enough :cold: Now you also need to make sure that you get the team and theme bonus. Team bonus is when all members are of the same team, theme bonus is when they're all wearing the same outfit. You get a 5% bonus for each, so even if you have some cards at higher levels, sometimes, it might still prove more useful to use a lower card because it completes a set etc.

I really hope they will do another event like the tour again soon, because if you get stuck, you basically don't earn anymore diamonds.

EDIT: Also check your bag regularly to see how many gacha tickets you have! If you have 10, you can do a 10-card pull. You can pull a single card as soon as you have a ticket, but I recommend waiting for 10 tickets and do it at once. Not sure if that's true, but I feel like the chances of a SR/SSR are higher that way.

• Like Like x 2
  19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Chapter 5? Urf,at Zambie Rpg part 1 chapter 5 puzzle maps are so full trap areas at without in party healer these are imbossible missions get *** At easy( Killing boss, found extra chest and no ko pair/girl) ...

Event? At Zambie these puzzle maps them are at like reappear (after that update wich down full think )

SSR at 10 card "gacha" ... not at my lucky, at that Zambie Rpg i get 5* almost 1 from almost 20 try :( ...

Are there friends/quest/support -think?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I have no idea what you're talking about for most of this message... are you comparing it to the Zambie game?

Zo answer your question, no. There are no friend support kind of things. The only thing you can do is send 2 AP tickets to everyone in your friend list once a day. Also, if you're part of a club, you can 'sign in' daily and if enough people 'sign in', all of you earn coins. But coins and AP tickets are the only thing you can receive through """multiplayer""" (putting that in a few quotation marks because calling it that is a stretch).

• Agree Agree x 1