1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Speaking of 10th year birthday live, now we know why she want to sing happy birthday on the prev 10th anniv live.

morning news:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Bananaman should give her the IH she used from years ago in her cooking disaster as a parting gift.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Here's a nice read which include that IH incident. Just need to translate it.
    nikkansports1
    nikkansports2

Come to think of it, she must have discussed with management about her intent to graduate probably months ago. With so many members graduating, this timing could be the chance she got to announce it. Either they have discussed and offered to center a singe but Ikuchan declined or there's really no plan to make her center again

Although it's on pace with the past 2 single release, I wonder if her graduation plan has something to do with the release of the 10th Anniv Best Album. Can't do nothing but look forward to whatever remaining appearances she'll have, to this coming album, surely a documentary and her grad con.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    as much as i want her to leave with a center single for last time, i guess there nothing we can do about it. it's ikuchan made the decision, i hope the date of graduation concert will be the same day as her birthday..

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She will participate in Kouhaku, right? If that so, Kouhaku will be her last peformance as Nogi member.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So is it confirmed she won't get a farewell single? She's one of those members who truly deserves a last hurrah.

Hopefully she'll get to center whatever original song they get for the Best Album. Nandome no Aozora ka for Kouhaku has to happen.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Its take less than 3 day for creating songs for 46. This add time for writing lyrics by the writer and singing part. So i wonder why sony will not do it. I think sony alway love money so i guess that this song may have pv too. That sony i knowed

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

• Like Like x 3
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ouch... well, I guess the time has to eventually come.. but that doesn't make it any easier. Nandome has always been one of my favourite songs (and probably one with the most coherent -- story wise -- MV?). Anyway, au revoir, Ikuchan. I know you'll shine even brighter in your future career.

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
  14. unknownsensei

Ikuchan grad live:
    14th and 15th December at Yokohama Arena

Will be nice if both days have online live.

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    unlikely to be both days if there is. would be lucky to get the final day streamed live but unlikely to be announced until after general public sales of the venue tickets. I think upcoming Tokyo Dome would be a good indication if this would also go online.

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Why must it be a weekday?!?!

Also, I just realize that when she graduates there will be no original members who sang Dankeschön on its release. Oof. Thinking that makes me want to cry.

17. unknownsensei

Yasashisa to wa and chopin too :(

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Saigo no Tight Hug seems to be a great song. I was originally hoping that Ikuchan's last song as center would be something melancholic. But having listened to Tight Hug, I think this song fits her better... A soaring farewell song for one of the best members of the group. I hope the MV will be epic. BTW, is she going to get a final solo song, too?

19. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Covering a song done by Jennifer Warnes, and doing it justice, is no small feat; Ms. Warnes is gifted with one of the most beautiful and melodic voices of her generation, and perhaps of all time. Ikuchan did a wonderful rendition, and I know Jennifer would be proud!

20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 6