1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyata Manamo (Manamoti) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Best wishes for manamo.
    Thanks for your hard work in the group.

I hope to see her in jobs related with literature.

2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Wishing her all the best.

Cheers!

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The same thing was said about Meimei and the prospects of PB and hers is releasing quite soon. I'll hold my breath.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    There is certainly still a chance. But I don’t think the situations are comparable.

With Mei, we simply didn’t know her intentions. She is rather quiet and doesn’t express herself with words often.

It isn’t really a matter of wanting to or not with Manamo. She simply may not be in the physical condition to do so.

5. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I’ve been keeping track of which members have written about Manamo’s graduation. So far Kyoko, Nibu, Marie, Paru, Konoka, Suzuka, Manafi, Sarina, Ayaka, Mikuni, Kage, Miku, and Hinano have all written about her. It’s nice to read these other blogs to see how much of an impression Manamo has left on others :cry:

Nibu, Marie, and Miku’s were very heartfelt. Maybe it’s no coincidence that they’re my favorite members after Manamo T__T

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, that was unexpected but feared...

Farewell my lovely, quiet, mysterious, sexy (as hell), intelligent and intellectual maiden! Farewell my Hinata 2nd gen oshi!

I will keep studying your lovely language for yet one more reason: To be able to enjoy your books, your future literature works in the language that YOU speak my fair lady...!

Thank you for your delicate aura and your subtle presence in Hinatazaka46. Thank you for being the gentle senpai among the 2nd gen.

Stay well, happy and strong you, oh most precious porcelain of Hinatazaka46...

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I actually think the prospects look better now.

In an interview about her photo book, Mei claimed she did not do anything at all to prepare for hers- no dieting and no exercise- and even claimed she does not move her body around at all apart from during dance lessons, and doesn’t watch her diet and eats what she wants to.

Apparently Mei’s behavior was (is) all condoned by management, so I was wrong about the requirement for having to prepare for a book.

So even if Manamo can’t push herself too hard due to her physical condition, she could still release a photo book for her graduation.

8. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Manamo fans... has anyone else been disappointed in the lack of info about Manamo's upcoming graduation? It's been three months now and we still don't know when she'll graduate, if she'll have a graduation performance somewhere, or really anything. She's apparently still active on mobame and on Instagram, but her blog has gone quiet. It looks like she's participating in Hinakuri, but who knows about kouhaku or anything next year.

I'm disappointed in how management has seemingly cast her aside. Contrast this with Bemiho who got a proper sendoff and was actually included in group activities leading up to her graduation... We can make the argument that Manamo is willingly sitting out for health reasons, but she's clearly not on hiatus. She posted a December greeting and is doing meguri for all TsukiMidnight dates (and yet they didn't even bother to update her official profile picture for TsukiMidnight either :fp:)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @moomookan Hi.

I can understand your concern and even your anger. I am sorry for all this trouble.

The staff members have been keeping a close eye on Miyata-san's health condition all this time and she has been in good spirits and even has been participating in the "meguri" events along with other members including 4th generation, with whom she has had a lot of interaction and smiles.

Miyata-san is going to have her last group activity at this year's "Hinakuri" event (12/18), it is her decision but her full participation in the songs has not been confirmed but a live speech. I hope you can understand.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and lack of information in time. Thank you for your support.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 5
  10. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Manamo will be releasing a collection of 5 short stories titled Kirakirashi based on Manyoshu with some pictures from her trip to Nara. The release date is 28 Feb 2023

Official twitter: https://twitter.com/manamo_manyo

20221224_175059_p_l_68883513.jpg 20221224_175100_p_l_67570096.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Manamo's blog will close on 31 Jan 2023 while her mobame will close on 31 Dec 2022.

Manamo blog pics archive: Google drive
    How to download all pics: press the link and go up one level and left click. Press download.

• Like Like x 4
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She now has a twitter account which she is using to promote her writing.
    https://twitter.com/manamo_manyo?lang=en

600x200.jpeg

FlrQTxFaUAAFi82.jpeg

Oops. I missed nassux’s post just two above. My apologies. The rest is new.

Manamo Miyata (24), who announced her graduation from the idol group Hinatazaka46 , will release her first novel collection "Kirakirashi" (released on February 28 / Shinchosha), and one of the recorded works "Happiness" will be published in "Nosetsu Shincho." ] Pre-published in the February 2023 issue (released on January 20).

"Novel Shincho" is a long-established novel magazine that celebrated its 75th anniversary since it was first published in 1947, and has published the works of Yasunari Kawabata, Osamu Dazai, Seicho Matsumoto, Ryotaro Shiba and others. The January issue, which is currently on sale, features short stories by popular authors such as Mariko Hayashi, Kaori Ekuni, and Mitsuyo Tsunoda, as well as novels by Jiro Akagawa, Riku Onda, Natsuo Kirino, and Masamitsu Miyagidani.

Miyata said, "This time, I will publish "Happiness" from my first novel collection "Kirakirashi" in "Shousetsu Shincho"! I am very happy to be published in a magazine like yours. Please pick it up and read it!”

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2263153/full/

h1.jpg

https://www.shinchosha.co.jp/news/article/2966/

Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More cuts
    From the first novel collection "Kirakirashi" (released on February 28/Shinchosha) by Miyata Minamo (24), who announced her graduation from the idol group Hinatazaka46 , the second design of the enclosed bonus postcard has been released.

All three types of postcards are cuts that have not been published in books, and one type is randomly included in each book. On the back of the postcard, a different handwritten message is written for each picture, delivered with a point of view unique to Miyata.

20230117_140834_p_l_52260731.jpg

20230109_195754_p_l_68990339.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2264381/full/

• Like Like x 1
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
  15. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Did she have a send off on HinaAi? I missed a few episodes. I really would like her to have her deserved proper send off. Having to stop due to health is nothing that can be controlled, so she at least deserves a proper farewell if she is up for it. I know that she's the type that wouldn't want to be a disturbance, but it is ok to take a deserved curtain call once in a while.

16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yes, she had her sent off in the recent hinai, she deserved an episode like miho but at least they made a video with some of her best moments in the program.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
  17. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Really underappreciated. I will miss her.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

If you can remember which episode I would be very thankful.:worthy:

19. Lgndk11r

Lgndk11r Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Not the original replier, but it's Episode 195. It's on Keyavids.

20. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Thanks!!

Edit:

I really like the way that Hina does their graduations, it feels nice. Very nice send off. Yes, she was the sexy boss for sure.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023