1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This situation is sad ._. I've seen Naachan since her kenkyuusei days, she has worked so hard for the group for many years and I really appreciate that... She also always supported the other members, she's a good person. I wish she could have graduated normally, but it is what it is... I wish her the best for her solo career after graduation, and in her life generally too.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  2. solar

solar Kenkyuusei

I don’t view Ino’s response as something that bad, again, it’s very benign. It’s kind of surreal to see someone so inoffensive get treated like he’s Satan. Again, there’s a lot scummier dudes in and around the industry…

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

^because people want someone to blame. at least he's got some relation to the matter at hand.

unlike the dude who just married a former member... but "he's gross" so it's ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's being so benign and formulaic that's the problem. But eh. Idk if him taking a stronger stance would be any better.

Anger is one of the stages of grief, and it's not even the first. There'll be a lot more before we're through.

5. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    So I just binged the thread and I can't believe how many times people went over her sexuality omg O_O It got weirdly narcissistic and personal for people on both sides at one point. It's like the most irrelevant thing in this whole scandal for me because I found the Riripon/SSK thing more worth discussing since that's where the real inconsistences lie. Nobody actually believed YuuNaa was real so there's no real "disappointment". Even if Naachan is actually bi, there's nothing weird/shocking about her dating the opposite sex; everybody knows that's statistically far likelier even (and no, she isn't oppressed by the "evil" gays for being in a het relationship as implied by a few people, that's some insane persecution complex lmao). Plus, why does it even matter if she's lying, if people refuse to believe or "validate" her, etc? Her sexuality has nothing to do with any of us (whether she's "lying" or not) and you also can't force others to believe everything Naachan says about herself.

Anyway, AKB48's future doesn't look too good with prominent members leaving. I wish it didn't turn out like this and she had a proper graduation instead. It's a shame it had to happen to each of the Three Musketeers since I really liked them, especially Mako.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What is the definition of narcissism do you use to make such statement lol

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Clip from recent Takoyaki-club Showroom:

Naachan about what to do from now on until graduation date (undecided)
    [​IMG]
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1596087115280154624/pu/vid/640x360/pSr81yiKUCQaea3v.mp4
    Some points (roughly translated):
    • She recognize and apologize for causing the recent chaos.
    • She was worrying on how to continue her activity until graduation.
    • She was thinking to just retire from the Cooking Senbatsu to not cause more problem
    • But since there is a lot of things that are intertwined (sponsors? staff?) she just can't be irresponsible and suddenly retire.
    • Solo Tour will move on as planned since it's scheduled.
    • Therefore she's very sorry but she can't graduate at this instant even if she wants to.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She looks knackered in that video. Hopefully things calm down a bit and she can rest once a schedule is decided.

If she can't pull out of Cooking Senbatsu, I guess she has to stay in the group until that single is released? With her tour ending at the end of February, I guess a March graduation is plausible.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Point 4 and last is I think pretty much the same.
    I could imagine the horror of all the future works, sponsorships and all in-between they already planned for her schedules probably for next whole year would be scrapped indefinitely.
    Her professionalism wouldn't allow her to just bounce off the group.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    To be honest, it all looks like an attempt to justify your stay with the group. Sponsors? Usually they try to get rid of problem person, causing unnecessary attention.
    All this "I'm sorry I'm still here, but I'm still here" looks funny [hehe][hehe][hehe]
    She seems to be quite careless girl. Maybe she'll change her mind about graduating next year? [hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    definitely the sponsors and previous contracts,
    though i think this scandal is not as big as fans make it to be or simply because general public doesnt really care about akb and what their members doing.
    if its affecting public opinion on their image that much, corporation wont think twice to rip contracts and such.
    bad pr like kyrie, amber heard and johnny depp, that japanese dude who got his face removed from sega video game.
    akb and okada nana is not that big of name to make a ripple like the peoples aforementioned

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think people are confusing things. There is no such artist as Okada Nana, there is only AKB48. Idol groups have the ability to replace people. And everyone should know how easy it is for an ordinary idol to lose everything for nothing. Do people here know what idols and idol groups are? Also people are right that AKB are no longer popular and their name is insignificant. But this scandal was received negatively. Ordinary people just don't care, yeah.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  14. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Mostly a few people making it about themselves like Naachan owes them an explanation for her sexuality or feeling like they were "lied" to as well as a few people taking it as a personal attack whenever anybody suggested she might have lied for business reasons (my point was either possibility could have been true but wasn't worth fighting over because the end result is the same regardless, i.e., SSK thing and breaking her own words/promises). I don't understand which part you disliked if you were not sure what I was talking about lol, I apologise if I wasn't clear enough. I thought self-centeredness, a sense of entitlement and selfishness qualified as narcissism but then again, English isn't my first language.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Naachan didn't say it was sponsors, that was Donjonnie's assumption (which might be true, don't get me wrong).

But the cooking senbatsu took like 2 months to form to ensure all teams have an equal number of members. If Naachan pulls out now, they'll have to replace her and the fairest thing to do would be to hold yet another cooking senbatsu showroom event before the main event, which started today. It wouldn't be fair to her team if they were down a member.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    STOP! Okada Nana graduate form "Okada Nana"???? I think no. Or you think Okada Nana = AKB48? It's not a same thing.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I don't see any problem in anything. A huge scene got started & nothing ever happened.
    Was she queerbaiting? - Maybe.
    Is it a bad thing? - no
    Her case reminds me of what happened to Takagi Sayuki. Those girls have all rights to be with their partners & completely deserve having relationships & experimenting with their sexualities.
    I don't understand this non-sense based backlash, Japanese society needs to finally grow up & become more accepting; especially speaking for Naachan's fans, which are behaving disgusting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

the fans who can't accept that a group of hundreds of girls, some as young as 12, needs a few restrictions are the ones living in a fantasy world.
    the "sacrifice" of a love-life is a part of becoming an idol that everyone of them is aware of (regardless of whether or not they comply). it's not that complicated, people. it's not society's fault, it's not "creepy" fans fault. blame the idols who decided to gamble.

• Disagree x 10
    • Agree x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
  20. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Okada is basically saying, "I'm gonna collect all my paychecks before I graduate. I only announced my graduation early because you fools were going crazy."

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1