1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Fixed, you just need to delete the spaces before “Gyoten Yurina is...” to bring the text up to right after the } that closes the infobox.

This has been happening on several AKB member pages ever since we added the lightstick colors, and I can’t figure out what it is. I thought it was a problem in the template itself, but some members who use the same exact template don’t have the problem, while others do :confused:

I've gone through and fixed members who had the weird gap at the top of their page. However, I noticed that after fixing it those members still have an extra space (like one space bar, " ") right before their name.

Compare Ichikawa Manami, who's page didn't have the problem: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Ichikawa_Manami
    To Okuhara Hinako, who's page did have the problem: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Okuhara_Hinako

You can see Manami's starts with "Ichikawa Manami is..." while Hinako's starts with " Okuhara Hinako is..."

They use the exact same InfoboxLS3 template and are formatted the same way. If anyone has any idea what's happening, please let us know.

mod edit: do not double post

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's inserting a non-breaking space at the start of Hinako's page for some reason, while it doesn't do that for Manami's.

Couldn't figure out why though.

edit: The code for making the prefecture field optional was a little bit off, that's why it was only affecting eitos (and only those who had something in that field, e.g. not Hama). Should be fixed now.

Okay, now go back and undo that :^^;:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. agis

agis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I hope this is the correct place to place a request.
    On the SKE48 Team KII stages table, the name of the stage "Ramune no Nomikata" is displayed as "Ramune no Nomikatta" which seems to be wrong (there is an extra T).
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Template:TeamKIIStages

That table is displayed in several places, for instance here:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/SKE48#Team_KII

Since I do not have permission to edit the wiki, I would be grateful if someone with access could correct that when/if they have time.
    Thanks,

4. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Admin

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
    Fixed: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=Template:TeamKIIStages&diff=prev&oldid=321125 (also checked that pages which use above mentioned template have also updated: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:TeamKIIStages)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Unit Centers for team Kii’s new stage:
    • Tensei Shite mo Sukideshita - Ego Yuna
    • Go for the Dream!! - Arai Yuki
    • Hitomi no Naka ni Apple - Ota Ayaka
    • Precious - Hidaka Yuzuki

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    BNK48 1st GENERATION CONCERT「Dan D'1ion」
    The BNK48 1st GENERATION CONCERT「Dan D'1ion」was a concert by BNK48 1st generation on December 18th, 2022, at BITEC BANGNA 98 Bangkok, Thailand.
    Performing member:
    Team BIII: Cherprang, Jane, Jennis, Jib, Kaew, Kate, Korn, Miori, Noey, Piam, Pun
    Team NV: Jaa, Kaimook, Mobile, Music, Namneung, Namsai, Orn, Pupe, Satchan, Tarwaan
    Team Trainee: Mind
    Team C: Izurina
    Setlist:
    M00. Overture
    M01. Aitakatta (Music center)
    M02. PARTY ga Hajimaru yo
    M03. BNK48
    VTR - Video#1
    M04. Jiwaru DAYS (Music, Mobile, Pupe center)
    M05. Tsugi no Season
    M06. First Rabbit (Mind & Pupe center)
    MC1
    M07. Kiss the Rain Instrumental ver. (Kaew on piano, Cherprang on violin, Satchan on drum, Namsai on bass)
    M08. Canon in D Instrumental ver. (Kaew, Cherprang, Satchan & Namsai)
    M09. No One Can Be (Jib, Kaimook, Mind, Tarwaan & Mobile)
    M10. Shake it Off original by Taylor Swift (Jib, Kaimook, Mind, Tarwaan & Mobile)
    M11. 16 shots Dance Ver. original by Stefflon Don (Jane, Jennis, Kate, Korn, Miori, Noey, Piam, Pun, Jaa, Music, Namneung, Orn, Pupe)
    M12. Myujikki
    MC2
    VTR - Video#2
    M13. Make noise (Mind, Korn, Namsai, Jaa, Namneung, Tarwaan, Orn, Satchan, Pun, Jennis, Jane)
    M14. Kaiyuugyo no Capacity (Music, Kaimook, Kaew, Mobile, Noey, Cherprang, Pupe, Miori, Jib, Kate, Piam)
    M15. Beginner (Cherprang center)
    M16. Pioneer (Pun & Jennis center)
    VTR - BNK48 all single throwback from lastest to Koisuru Fortune Cookie
    M17. Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Mobile centeer, Izurina appeared)
    M18. Aozora no Soba ni Ite (1st gen + Izurina)
    MC3 - Izurina to BNK48 1st generation
    M19. Bokutachi no Kamihikouki
    M20. Sasae
    ENCORE
    EN1. 1st Generation Oshi
    EN2. Heavy Rotation
    MC - Surprising birthday to Tarwaan
    EN3. Original Song Medley Remix
    • D.AAA
    • Dode Di Dong
    • Mok Kob
    • Mon Ruk Jing Reed
    MC4 - Group photo + Greeting
    VTR - Messages from graduated members Nink, Maysa, Can, Namhom, Jan, Kidcat
    WCENCORE
    WCEN1. Believers Ballad ver. (Mobile center)
    WCEN2. Sakura no Ki ni Narou (Kaew center)
    Video#1

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Video#2

if the video does not show watch the video here
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BNK48 wiki has missed lots of information lately. Is anyone in charge of BNK48&CGM48 now? I will be pleased to help if you need information to keep updating.
    Today is the last active day of BNK48 1st gen except Satchan, Cherprang and Miori. They held a special stage today called BNK48 1st Generation Special Stage with all 1st gen members.
    Each member's Graduation stage was held before, date updated here.

• 2/12: Mobile, Pupe, Kaew, Noey, Tarwaan, Namneung, Orn
    • 4/12: Mind, Korn, Namsai
    • 9/12: Jane, Jennis, Pun
    • 10/12: Jib, Kate, Piam, Jaa, Music, Kaimook

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    New Instagram account for graduated BNK48 members:
    BNK48 1st generation can still keep their SNS account (different from others who graduated before contract expired). Pun and Noey just open another one, idk if they still use the old one or not?
    Little information about BNK48 members:
    • Nenie (CGM48) and Earth are childhood friends. They went to the same school and attended a school band together.
    • Jaa is studying Pharmaceutical Science at Chulalongkorn University
    • Bamboo is now studying at University of Ottawa in Canada
    • Mewnich is studying at Srinakharinwirot University Faculty of Culture, Environment and Ecotourism
    • Fond was a child actress before joining BNK48, starring in lots of CM and famous Thai drama Bupphesanniwat (2018)
    • Noey graduated from Bangkok University
    • Pun is part Thai, Chinese and Singapore
    • Pun graduated from Stamford International University Faculty of Business Administration International at the age of 20. She is studying for Master degree now.
    • Pupe graduated from Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University Faculty of Communication Arts
    • Juné graduated from Faculty of Architecture at Chulalongkorn University
    • Juné released a movie called OMG! รักจังวะ..ผิดจังหวะ
    • Jennis and Music starred in the movie Anne (Faces of Anne)
    • Namsai graduated from The Department of Food Science and Technology, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University
    • Popper graduated from The Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University
    • Phukkom graduated from Broadcasting Media Production, School of Communication Arts, Bangkok University
    • Tarwaan graduated from Faculty of Arts, majoring in Korean language, Silpakorn University
    • Kaew graduated with the 1st honor from Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts, majoring in Music (piano), Chulalongkorn University.
    • Namneung graduated from Faculty of Sciences and Technology, Department of Environment Science, Thammasat University
    • Aom (CGM48) graduated from Faculty of Sciences and Technology, Department of Actuarial Science, Thammasat University
    • Jane, Pun and Jennis are close friends.
    • Fortune (CGM48) graduated from Faculty of Humanities and Communication Arts, Payap University.

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Add Kojima Natsuki to the married page.

"Announcement . . This time I married the person I dated more than before ✨ . . My husband is a sincere, very kind and reliable man . . From now on, I hope that the two of us will be able to walk together and build a happy home full of smile"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmjNJmmvag4/

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    And don't forget to edit Mashiro's page.

EDIT:
    You heard her.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2022
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ Yes I heard it [hehe] I just finished editing all the pages for Mashiro's graduation, and for Nattsun's marriage!

and I noticed that there aren't individual pages for the new NMB 9th gen KKS yet, I never created pages before but I can give it a try later if no one else does it... 17 pages to create :fear:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    @Mana I honestly won’t be able to get around to it for a while, so if you want to create the pages go ahead!

Fortunately after you create one, you can copy/paste the data to create the others girls’. I recommend using the data of an existing NMB KKS’s page as a starting template, editing that down for the first new girl, and then going from there!

• Like Like x 1
  13. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    At Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby page, the trivia information “Currently the last A-Side with a management-selected 16-member senbatsu” could be deleted since it’s not true anymore, as Hisashiburi no Lipgloss is a management selected 16-member single.

14. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Done!

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Zukky has just opened Tiktok account:
    https://www.tiktok.com/@zukky_48

And Only Today CMG48 ver is performed by 2526 Senbatsu with Angle and Punch as centers.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022
  17. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

Done, thank you

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That's what I did :blush: I just finished creating all the pages for the 9th gen, finally! I'm going to re-read them one of these days in case I made a mistake somewhere but it should be ok!

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/NMB48_Members#9th_Generation

• Like Like x 4
  19. worminglads

worminglads Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

While we're at it, I think it would be a good idea to add the same information in Hisarippu's page's trivia section, something like:
    "First management-selected 16-member senbatsu since Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby in 2015."

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. JinellyBKK

JinellyBKK Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022