1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 31st Single [Kokoni wa Naimono] (2022.12.07)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 31, 2022.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Kakki - NIKE AIR MAX 95 ESSENTIAL/DQ3429-100
    Yumiki - Reebok INSTAPUMP FURY OG/FZ4430
    Yuri - NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 MID/BQ6472-079
    Sakura - NIKE DUNK HI RETRO SE/DO9775-200
    Runa - VANS SK8-HI (PLATFORM 2.0)/VN0A3TKN6BT
    Source: http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/87002097.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I'm so excited for the MV. I can only recognize Kaki, Yuri, and Runa for the rapping part. Let's wait and see.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Runa/Yuri rap duo in every Nogi song! Let's go! LET'S GO!

That was a really nice video for a really nice song. Everyone so beautiful even dressed down. It was exactly as I expected it to be -- like many lofi rap MVs of the past: walking down the street while rapping.

I wonder if Aki-P wrote all those lyrics?

4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

This song style reminds of Pacific Shore Hotel by Section-S from the drama Long Vacation OST. Not so much the rapping but instrumentally mid 90s feel. I really like it. The MV location is in the Daikanyama area between Shibuya and Ebisu Stations.

You would think that Runapi would be wearing her Chuck Taylors.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Stylist of the Atonomatsuri MV with a peek behind the scenes for choices of their costumes: https://twitter.com/kikikidemori/status/1601576487794388992?s=20&t=Qgt2dSDfKjxDJopwQZbHSw

But definitely the Vans still fit her image. Nike dunks are really the air jordans so it was difficult to figure out who was wearing which. Okay. Air jordan 1 do have that black-red color way so definitely easy to tell, but I wasn't too sure. Also, it's quite fitting for Yuri-chan to wear them: to me she's the real MC here and an old school kicks like Air Jordans give me hiphop feels.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Has anyone kept track of the sales numbers for the rest of the week?

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Oricon. And to a lesser extent Billboard Japan. Yes, I am being pedantic. Sorry about that. No one has put those numbers up in the forum in quite a while.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Around 654K for Oricon 1st week. Another huge jump from previous single. Congrats Nogi!
    Now the real test is next single. I hope they maintain the momentum.

• Like Like x 1
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    WOW! Interesting what the reason? 5th gen in HS?:flower:

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    But they were in the last single too?
    Maybe song / asuka Center? Her last single?

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    5ki have more slots this single, 30 slots each vs 24 slots last single.
    But this single is also the first time Yoda, Mizuki, Ume and Renka are exempted from the HS. So there are some reduction from there.
    I think this being Asuka grad single has effect on the sales as well.

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  14. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Asuka is also participating in the national meet & greet for the first time in I don’t know how long. At the very least since before online meet & greet has been a thing.

Edit: I’m totally wrong about that, as the post below points out.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Everyone who gets exempt from individual M&G still participates in the national one, what they did was remove her usual solo lane and give her an individual session instead (but still requiring national event tickets), plus her own autograph session separate from the general one
    The boost in sales comes down to being the first grad single since Maiyan's (Ikuta's was an album, those carry fewer benefits), people who haven't been buying into the M&G wanting to say goodbye to Asuka
    National events in the COVID format require buying CDs and then spending the tickets to enter the lottery, while for the individual sessions you still apply for the lottery first and only buy the CDs they let you win, but you get more time per ticket

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I just checked for “Actually…” and “Suki Rock” and Asuka did, in fact, participate in national m&g as you noted. I am absolutely shook as to how I could have missed this seeing as how I’ve participated in some national m&g, though not nearly as much as individual. It makes sense that I missed it when applying since I don’t know the kanji in her name and assumed she wasn’t participating so I just looked for the other members I wanted to apply for. It’s insane, however, that I never noticed her when I was queueing for other members.

I was so ready to be like “no, you’re wrong” lmao. I could have been applying for Asuka tickets this whole time…

17. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I tried to translate the messages written by 5ki in the end of the video "17minutes". There are the (partial) results. I'd like to know more! Feel free to copy / improve / link to better translations.

? - Ioki
    Tsuyoku ni naritai / I want to become stronger - Inoue
    Mawari no hito wo shiawase ni / (I want to) make the people around me happy - Iroha
    ? - Hina
    ? - Aya
    Omoiyari wo dai mo chikara ni dekiru hito ni naritai/ I want to be a person that can can use compassion as a great power - Nao
    I want to become a straightforward person - Miku
    I want to live "large" and ? - Ikeda
    Me and you, everyone! With ? let's be happy - Aruno
    ? - Satsuki

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Was Runa out for tonight’s CDTV Live Live performance? I didn’t see her or I must’ve missed her because of fast camera work.

19. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

No Runa for CDTV, also no sub because of Under Live.

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    watched the Under Live. one of the better ones in recent memory. with Reno as the concert chair, and only 10 of them(or rather 9.5 since Yuri has not fully recovered and didn't fully participate).
    rather than high octane from start to finish which would have made them burnout thruout the tour, other than the starting and the ending, it was pretty much controlled with a good mix of ballads and low-mid tempo songs to showcase their talents from singing to dancing. with a mini Christmas part in between. Sanbanme and yonbanme also performed by them as a group, and with a good mix of senbatsu songs as well, and ending the main concert part with Under songs.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1