1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Generation AKB48 18th Generation

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mana, Oct 9, 2022.

1. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    This girl, Yoomei, unfortunately won't be accepted. The age limit is 20, and she's already 22. When they ask her documents, they'll see that her age is higher than the limit and will disqualify her...I'm sure they won't create exceptions for a rule. Erichan from 17ki for example, she said that she faked her age in order to audition for D3 (she was younger than the minimum age) but when they saw her documents, she got eliminated.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Usagi-chan from HongKong, she made it to the SHOWROOM round and failed in 3rd round.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Was waiting for some news here. I’m not waiting anymore for kokone stage debut. Bring on the 18 ‘s

お願いします

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some informations about "AKB48 18th Generation - The Last Challenge" from the page linked above:

"Those who were not successful during the auditions, those who want to take this opportunity to take on new challenges, and anyone who meets the eligibility criteria; Last chance! If you are ranked high in the distribution examination, you can get the right to advance to the "4th round"! This opportunity to get closer to your dreams, we look forward to your application!"

Schedule:

Entry period: until December 30 (Friday)
    Preliminary round: January 5 (Thursday) to January 9 (Monday)
    Final round: January 11 (Wednesday) to January 17 (Tuesday)

We will conduct a review using the live distribution platform called "SHOWROOM". Characteristics of SHOWROOM screening:

1) You can directly appeal to the judges through the distribution! Audition judges will watch the broadcast during the period. In addition to the ranking benefits, there will also be a judge award, so if you catch the judge's eye regardless of your ranking, you could advance in the competition...?! It's up to you to appeal with your singing, performance, and talking skills! The judges will judge your hard work!

2) Since we will give a lecture on the distribution method in advance, even those who are new to distribution can participate with peace of mind! We will give a lecture, not only for those who have experience with distribution, but also for those who have not, so you can participate in the examination after solving any unclear points about distribution methods!

Prize:

Preliminary round:

[Ranking 1st to 3rd in each bracket]
    Earn the right to advance to the finals!

[Special Jury Award] (0 to several people in each bracket)
    Earn the right to advance to the finals!

Final round:

[Ranking 1st to 3rd in each bracket]
    Earn the right to advance to the 4th round of AKB48 18th Generation Audition!

[Special Jury Award] (0 to several people in each bracket)
    Earn the right to advance to the 4th round of AKB48 18th Generation Audition!

---

There are other informations after but it's the general informations and qualification requirements that are in the first post of this thread.

So apparently it looks like this is not only about the girls who failed the auditions, but also girls who didn't audition can take this chance!

Looking forward to this ^^

• Like Like x 1
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Does this mean management can't get enough girls? :rolleyes:

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  7. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

As long as they don't pick girls like Kokko and Hotel Moka, I'm okay.

• Dislike Dislike x 12
  8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

How many is enough? They already finished 3rd round audition last weekend. Do you think they only make a plan because they don't get enough? It's hilarious.
    It means SHOWROOM and AKB48 need more buzz and they have planned this from the beginning.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Does this mean management can't get enough buzz for this audition? :rolleyes: This means that this audition is not in demand.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    What's wrong with them anyway?

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow! There are 100 candidates in total o_o That will be a lot of streams lol. Some of them are looking nice on the photos but it's still too early to say ^^

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  13. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    anyone interesting?

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    [​IMG]

She ain't gonna last long tho.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I noticed that a lot of them have changed their pictures, it's not the same as the ones I took on screenshot before lol for most of the ones who changed, they're using better pictures now, you can see it on the page. and right now there is someone on Twitter who's translating their profiles and it's a fun read! The person is still translating so it's not complete yet, the thread:

https://twitter.com/mayuumji/status/1610649800952651779

This helps to find which candidates you'll find interesting! :chuffed:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Most of them look below average AF. At least I hope they pick some interesting girls. Reportedly, there is one girl from Hong Kong and one from Korea. Pick them and see what happens.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. yusa48

yusa48 Kenkyuusei

I think Renren is an absolute beauty. She's also a softball ace with 10 years of experience. We don't have many athletic girls in AKB right now so I'm already rooting for her.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yokoyama Risa (Richi) is of interest to me:
    https://www.showroom-live.com/room/profile?room_id=453877

d6c211132c85423e3104a6b547ce3468d1b2a8bbaa90a8337f64c2822edea55b_l.jpg

According to her profile she learnt English at an international school and she'll reply to overseas fans in English. I've done a search on her name and it's taken me to this video of a cover of 'Kutsu no Hanabi' by Yorushika:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Her name is on the YouTube channel but it's the only video in it. Her face is difficult to see because of the mic filter but could it be her? (In her profile it says that she was in charge of vocals in a band in junior high school.)

19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Ultimately, I doubt there are any in these 100 girls in the 18th gen. So you worry so much. And please don't disrespect the girls. o_OThey have passion and love for AKB48.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    I don't care about their origin if these foreigners are good. AKB currently has one member from Taiwan, NMB has a Korean.
    Various foreign members performed in SDN48 in the past.

• Agree Agree x 4