1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Happy 2nd Anniversary Sakurazaka46! :ome:

They performed buddies with all the members during their birthday live :')

• Like Like x 4
  3. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    When do you think they will reveal the 3rd gen ? And how do you think they will look like ? Will anyone resemble Runrun ? Will anyone be smart and cool like her too ? :cool::)

5. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I’d assume they will start revealing them in early January(maybe even the very end of December), where we get a very brief video of a different member each day like we did for Nogi’s 5th and Hinata’s 4th. Then after that, we’ll slowly get more information about them with their handwritten profiles and then eventually their variety intro and individual short documentaries.

I’m less confident about this part, but my guess is they will all be around 6’5” (195 cm) tall and never smile. Two of them will have severe gambling addictions that they don’t even try to keep secret and one will already be a grandparent at the time of her debut. One member will withdraw from the group immediately after her introduction when it’s discovered she is actually a horse. Another member will go her entire idol career without anyone discovering that she, too, is actually a horse. Just a guess.

But for real, we will see very soon!

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    They should really bring back the style of keyakitte. It was a much more colorful and funny show as compared to sokosaku.

Anyway, speaking of 3rd gen, would really prefer them to be from the big cities (especially the greater tokyo area) like many of the 1st gen, as compared to the more rural prefectures 2nd gen. This is so that they can have the same sort of cool style of the 1st gen. Let's hope they can bring back the keyaki image of the 1 gen.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Do they still play animal crossing ?

8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Probably, but it's not really idol-like to hear about video games all the time (sadly), so we don't hear much about it from them.

9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Do you feel that it's gotten boring lately ? It's like the novelty effect is wearing off. Things were much more exciting back in 2020 to early 2021, with the transition and rebranding phase, and the creative concerts and all that stuff, plus the promotion of the 2nd gen. Whereas now, with the dwindling of the 1st gen to just a handful, and the 2nd gen growing older, and not to mention only one single this year, it seems things have slowed to a dull pace o_O. There is like nothing really exciting or extraordinarily eventful going on for now. Things are going stale and need to be refreshened.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    5th single center was just announced Moriya Rena!

• Like Like x 5
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Talk about things being stale, this should stir things up!

12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Was PonPon actually born in Gunma and not Saitama ?:chuffed:

13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Yes. She was thus labeled “enemy” by Tsucchi and Sawabe [hehe]

14. welp

welp Next Girls

Sakurazaka did dance challenge exchange with Pixxie from Thailand

Pixxie danced to Samidareyo
    https://www.tiktok.com/@pixxieofficial/video/7182535926478949658

Sakurazaka danced to Boo
    https://www.tiktok.com/@sakurazaka46.officialtk/video/7182572100626992386

Previously, there was another Sakurazaka's member danced to Can I Call You Mine by Davika
    https://www.tiktok.com/@sakurazaka46.officialtk/video/7176231735980576002

This suggests Sakurazaka eyes for Thai market. Sakurazaka must be desperate. No successful J-pop group cares one bit about Thailand.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    sakurazaka 3ki individual intro videos will be released starting in january 6 at 12 pm jst
    11 new members

the videos of 2 of the new 11 members will be released after march due to academic circunstances

if the video does not show watch the video here

FlrWS2laEAAmfT8.jpg

https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/page/3rd_generation?ima=3219

Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

17. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    i am very excited! i definetly was waiting for this news to come out, wonder what kind of girls we will get!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    New gens coming is always interesting to witness, I liked it even when was about groups I didn't really follow, but to see Sakura's new gens is always something more. The heart is always more involved, regardless of circumstances.

@Torigoya-San I think you're pretty right, to me it feels like mngmnt went back to do very little to spark new interest and find new fans, but who knows? Perhaps new-gen coming will be also the start of old gens rising, plus there's the new single. We can only wait and hope.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    From the vid, don't you think the new gen kind of resemble Nogis rather than Saku/Keyaki ? o_O From the look and vibe.

20. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Maybe S&F is worried about Sakurazaka's future and is investing in more Nogi-like girls since Nogizaka is still very successful even after 11 years and the recent 5th generation was received with much praise and brought attention to the group (aside from a few scandals :hehe:). However, I don't know if the fans themselves will enjoy Nogi-like girls as Sakurazaka (and by extension, Keyaki) always had that "cool" vibe, but I think it's still too early to judge.

• Like Like x 2