1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka 5th Single [Sakuratsuki] (2023/02/15)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I saw (and appreciated) @ukifune post the first fans reactions of Miu from the M&G on her thread. I'm glad fans are welcoming 3kis warmly, somone else has more infos about it?

2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Can we have these "Cool" dresses in live performances as well? Please management? And also more occasions for the group to wear dresses like these? Pretty please?

P.S. Also: I can't stand it, I have to say it or I'll explode: Mii-chan is super sexy!

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I think Mii-chan (Koike, right?) is adorable first, then sexy. And that blonde hair just multiplies all that by 10.

(BTW, I noticed your added Murayama Miu and Ishimori Rika to your list of oshis. Good choices!)

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Jsprite Yes, Koike... It's not the blonde hair that makes her sexy... It's, I don't know how to put it, she is "juicy" in the sense that she's not bones covered with skin. And that's a reason I oshi Fuu-chan: although Fuu-chan is super careful not to show any skin, she is on the chubby range of the spectrum. This strange thin-but-chubby, juicy-but-elegant style unique for Japanese girls. Koike is also on the juicy side (you can judge by her knees on the pic). This and the fact that she is super light skinned (as is Fuu-chan), somehow rings the right bells for me... And last but not least, her temperament, that anime voice and fluffy smile so much in contrast with the so flammable Mii-chan and the angry manner in which she snipes back... That kind of sexy...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Speaking of Mii-chan, I get what you're talking about, but these last couple of years she's been dieting a bit too hard in my opinion. She's probably self conscious about her legs and calves to be exact, which indeed appear to be on a bigger side compared to other members'. But other than this she's a complete stick these days. As a widely acclaimed dieting expert (my mom [hehe]) said, it's just part of her body structure and the plumpness around legs wouldn't go away even if she starves herself. Personally I would have like a bit more roundness to her face, like in ye olden days. It's suits her more and hides age better, I think.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Just looking in YouTube...Natsu No Chikamichi has surpassed Cool views (1.5m over 1.3m). Interesting. Is it just the novelty of the 3rd gen, or is Natsu just that good of a song by itself? (This considering Cool's MV is far more complex.)

7. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    IMHO it's both with the following "reading": It's because of the novelty of the 3ki, the gen with the highest "buzz" so far and that as a song it is the only song so far in the Sakurazaka repertoire that builds bridges with the sorlds of Nogizaka and Hinatazaka (if you see what I mean). Musically, "Cool" is more interesting. However, for me, both will be unforgettable as they represent a period which I would call "the Spring of Sakurazaka46"...

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think it's a bit of everything.
    Natsu No Chikamichi it's a good song, but it is also more of an "idolish" song than Cool.
    There's the noveity of 3kis, of course, but there's also the fact 3kis seem already more orthodox idols than their seniors.
    Also, a good documentary, good omotenashikai, good SokuSaku episodes....

So far, all of this is paying

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I really love this single.

First thing first, let me say I am really happy to be back here.
    This long ban helped me and now I am a more mature and kind person. I wanna support all sakamichi groups with my fellow sakamichi fans and users.

I spend my previous months commenting Sakurazaka amd sakamichi groups on 4chan and I have to face different bad situations: homophobes, stalkers, incels. People judging other Buddies like me calling us fag**ts or SakuSISTERS, offending and being obsessive.
    But it helped me becoming strongwr and kinder and now I wanna show my best right here and have a new start.

As I said I am really proud of Sakurazaka and glad these girla are serving high quality and taste.

Sakurazuki is a beautiful song. I love the fast talking part, the MV, the outfits. Renaa as center surprised me but it was a perfect choice. Happy for her.

Cool is such a cool aesthetic song. A bit eccentric, but that dark keya style and I like it. Probably my fav song of this single. I like the MV too.

And now the other MV of this single: Natsu no Chikamichi . A cute, good song, with a really promising 3th gen.
    I think Sakurazaka 2nd gen is really good so it was really difficult to have a new gen as good as them. But 3ki comes really close: it's full of glamorous, othodox, bijin members full of talent and beauty. I especially like the center, Taniguchi Airi which to me has a star potential.

Sakurazaka is getting bigger and bigger and I love it. Congrats queens.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

What’s the total sales of this singles? Seem likes nobody updates about the sales.. i like this single and Nobody’s fault since renamed to Sakurazaka46. Now 3rd gen joining, with the glimpse of hope to climbs up to Sakamichi groups and surpass to Hinata

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    This performance is SO iconic

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Agree, and I also find this outfit particularly sexy...!

Highlights: Akipo punches and a small but (somewhat/somehow) busty Marino!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Anyone here whose favorite song is Munen ? It is a truly underrated song that really deserves an MV of its own. I really love the stylish disco style music :cool:, especially at the beginning and ending of the song. You can see Matsuda centering the song so well during the single's mini live. :awesome:

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Agreed. It's a bit disappointing since the first time BACK member got their own song, they haven't got any MV yet. For real, they should make it mandatory in every release like Nogi's under.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

The more I listen to the lyrics to Natsuno Chikamichi the deeper it gets. You can clearly tell Akimoto put everything into this song.

"Summer shortcut; where should I look for to open the door for the next season (Can't wait)"

"Show me the map (the map) of the future (the future)"= new worldview

"Every day seemed the same, but the sun is setting slower"= Was riding on the past but things will take a turn

"I keep on chasing the miracle (the miracle)"= The world is constantly changing. You need luck for something to take off. Keyakizaka was pure luck in 2016. Ikolove is full of talents but it hasn't helped them to become more popular

"If I turn the corner at the nearer side that's where mid-summer begins"= 6th single release in the mid-summer to begin a new worldview

"rivals make me running out of time"= Avex's new group is also considered a rival to Sakurazaka since Akimoto-sensei wrote the lyrics to Natsuno Chikamichi

I don't think I have seen Akimoto this hungry in a long time many thought he was tired including Japanese fans. I guess starting something new is more fun than write songs for established groups. You can see that with 3rd gen's marine uniform Akimoto got his authority back.