1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Got something to confess? Shoot!

I'll start things off ...

- I confess that I totally stole this idea from the JPH!P forum .. [hehe]

- I confess that during the end of 2011, I seriously thought about quitting the AKB fandom starting in 2012. Not because I was losing love towards it .. but the opposite .. I was loving AKB too much that it's taking too much of my time from everything else. So I thought about I really needed to end this ... But well, as you see, I'm still here. So .. it didn't happen. :p

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that I've still yet to visit the official AKB48 Shop/Cafe/Theatre here in Singapore.

- I confess that >60% of my recent activity revolves around AKB now.

First poster here :awesome:

3. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i give up my feelings without trying or confessing to the girl i like.. [sealed]

4. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^...i don't know why you did what you did but i feel you because i have done the same thing a loooong time ago, i just hope you won't regret it in the futures

my confession: Honestly i don't know what to do with my life right now...

5. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Been there and done that too..sometimes certain circumstances doesn't make it a good idea to confess

6. Erinacchi

Erinacchi Kenkyuusei

My confessions:

- I'm obsessed about Niigaki Risa
    - I'm addicted to Ben & Jerry's ice cream
    - I cheat in word tests...
    - ... but more often than not I cheat wrong

7. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that I dreamt of Rena first before Yukirin :hehe: (though both were just a 'glimpse' or 'slight appearence')

- I confess that I only have AKB and SKE songs in my phone and laptop now [hehe]

- I confess that I absolutely love strawberry ice-cream and cake and all that sorts :cute:

- I confess that I only joined Google+ for AKB :hehe:

8. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

i confess that-

- akb48 is the very first idol group ive been into

-the reasons i joined google+, twitter, and facebook are akb related

-i've tried to get some of my friends into akb and failed :cry:

9. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    - i have been considering oshihen just recently

10. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Me too :D For some reason I was being friends with Rena in my dream :p

-I confess that I joined S48, EBI48, Ameblo, Google+, Youtube, Acchan48.............. All for Takahashi Minami AKB48 :hehe:
    - I confess that AKB is my favourite idol group NOW & ALWAYS <3
    - I confess that I oshihened like 6 times without realising because they only lasted for a week :p So that makes Takamina my 1st oshimen I guess [hehe]
    - I confess that I hate it how Takamina is starting to where those bikini clothe... I don't want her to be like all the other members........ [speechless]
    - I confess that the reason why I think I actually cried for Acchan's graduation was because I realised that I will never be able to stand on the stage as an AKB member with her....
    - I confess that I pray to god every night :)

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ You can add Nihongogo to those list you've joined. They're a fun people you just need to be tolerant at times. [hehe]

Another confession....

- I really hate social networking since I'm paranoid of too much shared information in the Internet but seeing my whole family in it. I realize there's nothing I can do about it since they post photo with me included. :fp:

- the only reason I revive my twitter account was to stalk what this guys have been up to. I really don't have a good use to twitter. Its like 2 years and just 27 tweets. :^^;:

-In real life I would prefer short haired girls my last one was like that, I haven't seen her in more than a year. :(

- I'm also in Ebi48 and NGG only in different handle but I think they know.

- I'm displeased of the existence of Ebi48. But not its authors just the idea of its existence reading the same thing in the two forums is damn irritating. NGG, they're very much a fun to follow I really got a lot of laughs.

12. Erinacchi

Erinacchi Kenkyuusei

I confess I've had one oshihen since I got to know AKB. My first oshimen was Acchan purely because she was the only one I could recognize. Once I recognized some others, my oshimen changed to Yuko.

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that if I ever get just 1 vote in the Elections of this year.......I'll probably end up argueing with myself on whether to place my vote on Rena or Yukirin :hmm:

^ I confess that this just made to lol so hard :XD: :XD:

14. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

:D :D :D But your avatars Yukirin :)

- I confess that I was gonna reach 480 posts by the 8th of April.. But I don't think I can make it.. :D
    -I confess that a few minutes ago I was thinking to oshihen... I was thinking that from tomorrow I would oshihen because it's my oshi's birthday... I thought that if Takamina was always my oshimen then I wouldn't be able to stop AKB and move on to something else... I was thinking of an oshimen like Sashii, Paruru or Yui.. But I just couldn't oshihen :) Because I <3 Minami so much! <3

15. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^
    Wait .. what's that supposed to mean? So if you oshihen to Sasshi, Paruru, or Yui .. then you can move on to something else? How mean!! O_____O !!

-----

- I confess that I've been wanting to get my Japanese back in shape for awhile now. But I keep procrastinating with either video games or AKB TV shows when I have free time .. aaahhh .. gotta do something about it.

16. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

... No... I said that I might move on to something else.... But I could get even more addicted you never know.. :p Because Takamina is my only oshimen and I don't think that I could like any other AKB member more than her... WOW yic that's the first time you got all angry at me! :tongue: Nah.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings [speechless]

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    True as that is, I have to admit/confess that a part of me is really starting to like Rena almost as much as Yukirin....hence me argueing with myself :XD:

Though if I ever decide to oshihen.....it'd most probably be to Rena :hehe:

18. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    lol .. I'm NOT angry!! Just playing with you. Most of the times when I use this face: O_____O
    It means I'm not being serious .. haha.
    Please remember that. :)

And I'm sorry if you thought I was being angry at you. I wasn't!! Not. One. Bit!! :p

You know, you could probably have Yukirin as avatar and Rena in your signature. W CENTER!! [hehe]

-----

- I confess .. I have gotten some letters and envelopes ready to write some fan letters to Sasshi. But I haven't even started thinking what I want to write to her yet ... oh god ... more procrastination ... :(

19. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

[hehe] Don't worry I didn't think you were angry at me. I wasn't!! Not. One. Bit!! :D :D
    O____O But that face is scary :^O^:

20. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Another round of confession....

- I don't really like updating the News and Release Thread, its tiring. I'm just being compel by that fact that later on I'll go back there and search for this and that and it wasn't there and was buried the pages of articles in TH. :fp:

- For a few weeks now I've been testing myself if I can keep the 20 post per day but seeing its futile and really stupid I'm giving up.

- Since the announcement of Acchan's graduation I've been thinking to reduce my exposure to AKB and began preparing the moment Amina will take that inevitable path. When that time come I think I will have a new hobby to at least carry on being a less of a fan.