1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Confession Thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Nov 8, 2013.

1. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    The Nogizaka46 confession thread!
    You might think what is it about? It is simply about just confessing about something Nogizaka related, for an example, let me start things off!

Heres mine:
    I tried to do captain's 1shot gag: Hop, step and Hoypu .. and I failed miserably :x

So its something like that, lets all have some input to liven the Nogizaka section up! :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. コナタszmy

コナタszmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Ohh Nice thread Jiaemi! [clap]

Heres mine:
    I used to dislike wakasama. When i was just starting to watch Nogidoko i find her actions soooo unnatural. I like every members but when i am force to tell who is my least favorite member (a nice term to tell the member you dislike the most) , I always tell that it is Wakatasuki. But right now, i hate myself for thinking that way before. Wakasama is just so nice ; w ;

3. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I like to say 'maimaimaimai...' continuously from times to times. o_O
    Usually is mai x4, but sometimes more lol. Just feel like saying it sometimes haha.

I also like to say 'Maiyan!' once in a while too. o_O
    It just feels like such a powerful nickname! Imagine saying "MAIYAN!" with energy! Like a roar. XD

Okay I should stop embarrassing myself & go hide under a table or something now so baibai. (hides)

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    I mimic-ed kazumin's amazingu and my sister followed!! Accomplishment [rock]

5. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I also say "Amajingu!"

Sometimes I like to do my own Sayuringo-paanchi!

6. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I like Maiyan's nickname the best out of nogizaka. There's just something about it and I think you're right when you say it's a powerful nickname. I don't roar, but I do like saying her name out loud :D

Sometimes when I have pencils, pens, or any object that looks like a baton I'll do Nogizaka No Uta's choreography or...I'll do it without any props. [hehe]

7. コナタszmy

コナタszmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    me too, or whenever a nogi no uta perf is played, i can't help but to follow the choreo [hehe]

8. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    back to the beginning . Maiyan is my first love and I was upset everytime when i see Ikuta :(

i felt like "this girl is so strictly" "her beauty is so so why she stand in the front"

and after watching plenty of NogiDoko Episodes. Nogibingo and her performances

now Ikuchan is my number one [hehe]

9. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU5NDM4MzE2.html[/youku]

The video above, I converted it into MP3 and edited some part (put away the "unnecessary" parts). I put it on my phone so I can hear Reika's breath sound anytime :music: :music: I love Reika. I even love her breath when she's running <3 <3 <3

10. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Sometimes I'd like to mimicing something that Maiyan has said before she choose the topic on Nogizaka46's M-ON! Special: Girl's Talk, she make a cute little voice if I'm not mistaken: "Haiyoo~" :blush: :^O^: it is so cute, in fact sometimes I just watch that video over and over just to hear that Maiyan cute little voice. :inlove: [blush] :cute:

Oh yeah btw, I do agree of what Rust-san said above, "Maiyan" is such of powerful nickname, almost like "Mayuyu" for you know who I suppose don't have to say it... (Mayu Watanabe) [rock]

11. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It actually took me a year to pick Reika as my oshi. :^^;:

12. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Are you sure you're a reika oshi? :D

As for me, I started to take interest in them but immediately ignored them starting with Oide Shampoo. That was because of the the Soredemo suki dayo vs Oide Shampoo campaign (see my avatar and you'll know why), but after almost a year, I saw one of Ikuchan's pics and then after that, I am now a devotee of Nogizaka. Thinking back, I was so silly why did it ever cross my mind to ignore them. :D

13. コナタszmy

コナタszmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    @_jakkechan & wahoho you two sure about your mentioned oshis? :D

Speaking of oshis, Ikomachan was my first oshi (based from their first profile pics) but i oshihened right away to Renarin just because i don't like center girls. But as I get to know them better, i just can't stop my oshi feels for Ikomachi <3

14. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    I couldn't see the appeal of Hoshino, Inoue, Nishino or Itou N until the period between Hashire Bicycle and Seifuku no Mannequin.

They're my 1-4 now, so I have no idea what was wrong with me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Personally, minami has been my #2 since guru curtain.

As for nishino, at first when i saw the earlier episodes back in feb 2012, she didnt have much of an "aura" yet, but around between hashibiku and mannequin, she grew tremendously, im not sure how to describe it but it just felt that way to me :)

Edit: And without realizing I was doing the cheoreo of barette till my mom had that puzzled look on her face [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    With regards to the concurrency:

Honestly, I would really prefer if they didn't include Nogizaka46 in the 48G shuffle. As a Nogi-fan, I also take pride with the group. I always want the Nogizaka46 to establish themselves apart from AKB48 and its sister groups. I don't like the idea of relying on their rivals.

Now that Ikoma was given a kennin position over Team B, accepting that fact wholeheartedly is like swallowing up all my pride as a Nogi-fan. But as I was thinking about it, it's not like I can do anything about it. So instead of rejecting the fact and going against everything about it. I will instead support it in every way I can.

If Ikoma will choose to join in this upcoming sousenkyo, so be it. I will support her. And her being the one who is representing Nogizaka46, I really hope that she can take over the center spot. If this is what the rivalry is all about now, then I want Nogizaka46 to come out of the top. Not because I'm a huge fan of Ikoma. But as a Nogizaka46 fan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Ikoma is the only main girl I don't like. I find most of the girls very appealing except her. Not just in terms of looks but there's just something about her that doesn't mesh with me.
    ^ maybe that's too much of a downer for this thread

Everytime I see Sayuringo, I can't help but think of her confession that she has a big butt and now I can't stop thinking about it. [hehe]

18. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    I got a lot here...a lot of confessions. Heh heh heh. [makeup]

1. I am trying to learn the Seifuku no Mannequin dance but I'm failing miserably...

2. I find half of this group extremely attractive. And I say this because AKB48 has bikini gravure, and I don't even think they come close. I mean, I can think of so many Nogi46 girls that blow AKB girls away: Shiraishi Mai, Inoue Sayuri, Shinuchi Mai, Ikuta Erika, Hashimoto Nanami, Wakatsuki Yumi, Matsumura Sayuri, Saito Yuri, Yamato Rina, Eto Misa, the list goes on and on. That says a lot because, other than Misa, they have barely any gravure photos! :nb:

3. The songs from under members, at times, can be better than the actual senbatsu stuff. Songs like Senpuuki, Haru no Melody and Hatsuko no Hito wo Ima Demo are some of the most played on my iPod anyway.

4. I'm waiting for Ikuchan to be a legit center. Even more so for Maaya, which I don't think will ever happen... :angry:

5. Nogizaka46 songs, alongside Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's songs make me feel good after a terrible day in college, home, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    i'm afraid that ikomachan will have to do swimsuit / semi swimsuit gravure when she officially starts activities in akb.

HOPE NEVER.

Previously in nogi-ha photobook, they said only the members that have graduated high school would have swimsuit shots. Ikomachan is graduating highschool this spring (april ~), please dont make her do swimsuit for whatever the reason! :X

20. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    My confession is that Kazumin was my first Nogizaka Oshi and I was a pretty hard core fan for her but then after half a yr of being my oshi I oshihened to Naachan. I felt so bad but now I don't feel as bad because Naachan became my #1 current idol after only half a yr of oshihening to her. She's my #2 idol of all time after Kamei Eri. :D

• Like Like x 1