1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    anyone can clarify this?
    thanks [whew] [whew]

2. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    i didn't understand too
    probably this was from theater edition handshake

[​IMG]

3. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    oh god, Taka22 where did you get that gif? do you already watch takaminazawa episode? can I have the link? :cute:

4. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    i found the gif on tumblr :)

here the episode:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjMzMTU0NzAw.html[/youku]

can't wait to watch this in HD

5. Hyacia

Hyacia Kenkyuusei

It will be problematic if what happened to Jurina happens to her as well :(. I hope it doesn't happen.

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Again, Jurina is very young and pushing herself way too hard at such a young age. Teenagers need lots of sleep and rest while they're still growing. But Takamina is much older so her body should be much more capable of handling a lot of work. And though she seems to work a LOT, a lot of her work consists of sitting and talking nowadays. Not to mention, there are plenty of adults in the world who work just as hard as Takamina in their daily lives and do just fine. You gotta think, there are tons of people with multiple kids, multiple (awful) jobs and education, often all at the same time. I really don't think there's anything to be so worried about here.

Of course, anyone working too hard is going to feel the stress of it, but adults much less so than teenagers in my experience. It's bad for a young girl or teen to push herself to the breaking point - but adults are no longer going through many changes and so are more stable and able to handle themselves.

I know pointing this out again probably won't change anything, but I just think it's total overreacting that almost every post here is "oh no poor Takamina I hope she's okay she looks so tired is she getting enough vitamins maybe she should take a vacation before she collapses" I mean come on guys. It's okay to be concerned for her but some of you act like she's about to die.

7. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Further, I think a lot of people that watched the stream also felt tired until the actual draft began.
    Think of it, the event was held for over 4 hours and most likely the members arrived way earlier.

Also the venue was very dimly lit so they likely had to attach some lamps directly to the cameras. Such light directly aimed at a persons face from a short distance usualy doesn't help with making good pictures.

8. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

9. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlTrA77l68E[/yt]
    [​IMG]

10. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I'm agreed but well,
    can't help with this..
    some of the newer fans are used to the concept of idol of 90s, where " Idol is very fragile and need to be protected and it's obligatory for us, fans to do it". and we both knew this AKB 1st gen up till the 5th gen is different kind of idol, they're already battle hardened,
    Takamina The Idol was born in handwork and molded by it..
    Akimoto Yasushi nurture her to last.. :lol:

11. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

but there have some fan worry Takamina did too hardwork a lot work because she was Souchan and member
    she is look little old in this year if you look old picture in last year,she was look like teenage.

12. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    ^
    Takamina's is the kind who learn from mistakes.. I'm agreed that she looked not too well nowadays, but she hang on quite well, that mean she still can go on (somehow, her body always giving in on very perfect time, always when everything was done) .so rather than always keep telling her that we worries about her health in handshake event(and eventually makes her worry too), we should also add that we grateful and thanked her for everything she had done.
    I think for a members, especially The GM, in this case, both of it is important but the later is what they wanna hear the most~ That an appreciation..

Plus, There's no way Ogi Pro will let her dies due to overworks *sarcasm and we seen how Aki-P's react when Jurina hospitalized, isn't?
    If Takamina's hospitalized, it's gonna multiplied tenfold [hehe]

13. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The episode can't load for me, it says only for mainland china.

14. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

you can copy link youku and paste at http://www.flvcd.com and then click right download

I just know Minami cast voice actor was that woman in dragonball z
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58X1bsou3kY[/yt]

15. paparazzi

paparazzi Kenkyuusei

No, it depends on the people. Its not the same one person who has always been healthy, eat and rest well to one that does not. The physical contexture is also important and hers is not exactly of an adult one.

It shouldnt bother you that they do that kind of comments because it shows that they care about her and are attentive to her changes.

16. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I thought fan should worry her because she was hospitalized in 2010 at backstage concert but there hadn't no news she was hospitalized on Tv or web. So somefan staff member know it not everyone.

and
    I remember from Tv about Shinoda or Takamina sleep about 1-3 hour when akb 's so popular in 2010-2011

17. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    No, I remembers how big of news it was when she's admitted to the hospital and the uproars that came from it..(Aki-P treat the girls like a slave, children workers etc etc)..
    and if you have the time to search for it, she wrote a blog where actually she didn't wan anyone knew about this, and somehow, TGSK promised, and yet, it still leaked.. [sealed]
    and still, nothing compares to Acchan's "Schedule from Hell"..
    2010-2011 was the time period where she used to just get 5 hours of sleep per week.. PER WEEK!!

18. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I agree Aki-P treat the girls like a slave, children workers,so Acchan thought gradated from akb since in 2011
    but recent Takamina look like more stuff than as member, Takamina like often complain about she will want graduate from Akb with Miichan

If Takamina didn't host in SDK and mujack program every week then I miss Takamina so much
    at event concert or song program cameraman did shoot Takamina about 5 second per a song and behind concert cameraman like shoot Yukirin Yuko Mayuyu I guess shoot Takamina wasn't fun as other members

19. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    about seiyu..takamina's voice in this video very cute [blush]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFcVfl5G9J0[/yt]

20. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^

I love takamina's voice in both video
    I almost can't recognize takamina's voice in clip dragon ball Z Kai her voice was too girly. [hehe] [hehe] :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: