1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD [MOVIE] Documentary of AKB48: The Time Has Come (14/07/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 6, 2014.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    The fourth installment in the series of official documentaries (following "to be continued", "Show must go on" and "No Flower without Rain") has been announced.
    The movie will be in theaters starting July 4th. It's directed as usual by Takahashi Eiki.

http://www.2014-akb48.jp/

[​IMG]

2. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    just saw this... cool. so much material to cover... mariko, tomochin, sayaka, tomomi etc etc... should be great

EDIT... forgot the minor matter of Sasshi which is a continued thread from last time

3. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

So excited!!!!! Ah I spot Ikoma in there too lol.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm so happy about this announcement. I started to wonder if the next documentary will ever come, and here it is now! Can't wait for July. I really love the cover with Yuko and all the pics, they look beautiful. Since the previous documentary until now, there is so much to talk about... I hope it'll be a long documentary (lol) I already expect very good teasers like we got last year. So exciting!

5. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    So excited for this! The shuffles, the graduations, the drama! I hope that there is a really nice song that comes out of this documentary too.

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I wouldn't assume that this documentary is going to be a rehash of the last year and a half. Especially since the title of it is "The Time Has Come" Sounds like more of a look to the future than the past.

Scandals and graduations are so "NFwR"

7. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Haha yes... I for one wouldn't mind if its as long as Request Hour... hahahahahaha... mahahahahahah

8. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Fair enough... they have always tried to include some new gen stuff... like Karen one year, Shimada/Minarun another, then Yuihan back when... they will prob do the same, at least the 3 musketeers, and or the rise of HKT Lolis.

EDIT... and for Cristafari, the rise or the AKB enka girl

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Now that's a documentary I can get behind! Documentary of AKB48, The Time Has Come...for Wasamin to Rule the Kingdom! :inlove:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  10. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    nice cover and title! the time has come... is it the time for new gen to rise? or old gen to graduate?:hehe:

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Sounds like a nice title. I'm curious about the stuff that will be included in this. I guess they wanted a better transition so the documentary is this late.

12. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    i think this will be yuko special documentary.. like "no flower without rain" focus acchan grad story

13. Halo48

Halo48 Kenkyuusei

they are going to totally ignore Mariko again. :asdfgh:

14. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I'm so stupidly excited for this it's ridiculous
    :^O^::^O^:

I was all fretting during January that they've completely dumped the idea, which I guess makes sense somewhat since the theater/DVD sales were never outstanding but MY ANNUAL TEAR-JERKER MIND-REFRESHER WHY I LOVE AKB.

YES. :banana:

15. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

No Flower' was soooooo gooooood... since they covered the scandals it didn't feel like propaganda... felt truly like a documentary IMO. Plus, the KKS bookend scenes was just so well done... can't wait to see the new one. :banana:

I hope they interview Naachan... the older one... her ranking in Sousenkyo as a graduated member was such an amazing accomplishment IMO, plus it would provide a sense of closure to her scenes in No Flower' too.

I wonder if they will completely ignore Miichan's scandal... IMO you can't talk about her comeback and the growth of Team 4 without mentioning why their Captain fell from grace in the first place. Plus, it generated so much negative worldwide press at the time... I think completely ignoring something that big would be a hard thing to do... like one of those elephants in the room type deals.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh they'll most likely definitely include it, it's an "awe-inspiring story" after all, in more ways than one... and as they say, "any press is good press".

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I like that they moved this to the summer time. A Summer movie now.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  18. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Can't wait for this.:omg: Looking at the title and the poster, they're probably going to focus on Yuko, but as long as there's lots of drama, it's all fine by me.:awesome:

19. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The title and poster make ME think that Yuko said "enough of this!" and designated a giant mud wrestling pit for all the center-wannabes to duke it out in. The epic battle will be fully documented and at the end of the film, the winner will be declared AKB's grand supreme ultimate facialspatial absolute center.

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    finally, the time has come for another documentary

that is a big and beautiful picture of Yuko on there, queen Yuko slays

that said, did Acchan ever have her own poster for AKB event/concert like Takamina & Yuko?