1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by gocchisama, Apr 15, 2014.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [​IMG]

Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen
    てんとうむChu!の世界をムチューにさせます宣言!

Tuesdays 1:29 - 1:59 on NTV

featuring the members of Tentoumu Chu (Kojima Mako, Nishino Miki, Okada Nana, Kitagawa Ryoha, Shibuya Nagisa, Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio) and Tsuchida Teruyuki

http://natalie.mu/owarai/news/114025

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
  2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

First episode : The Tentoumouchu unit member are let alone with a "foreigner" to see what are their reaction, and how they start a conversation with someone who don't speak their langage.

Far more interesting than Joshikou Keisatsu. You learn a lot more about the members, as they are put in a situation that would never happen if not scripted. And some of the reaction are really surprising!

The three musketeer reactions were the best. Miki was a little bit scared, but when the ice is broken she was back at her usual cheerful character. Very heartwarming. And Mako reaction was awesome! She was super hyped and did the dance of KFC no problem.

I have to admit Mio's reaction was kind of scary!! lol. And she definitively can't speak english. Miki english was surprisingly good!

It makes me want to meet them in handshake even more. All of them!

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

LMAO Nana. She was totally ignoring the guy until he spoke. Then she even turned towards him to speak hahaha
    And Mako dancing KFC for the sake of it.

Mio didn't care for the guy at all. "Die, Francisco!!!" she must have thought lol
    Nagisa hurrying to get the telephone was cute as hell.

LOVED THIS!

4. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Mako and Miki were so adorable! Naachan killed me when she said "I like meat!" followed by "I don't like food?" as she gobbled down, what? :lol: I think the three musketeers had a slightly unfair advantage since their foreigner was the youngest and best looking, which kind of helps take away some of the fear factor in the situation. :awesome: I could have done without the faking illness bit though, that's just kind of cruel.

I think all the girls deserve props though, even Mio, there is no way I'd ever eat/drink anything from some random guy I don't know and whose language I don't speak. I could never be an idol, they lead such dangerous lives. :^O^:

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    What happened to Meru ? She looks so pretty ! I'm not saying she looked ugly before (she sure didn't) but something in her looks improved a lot and I can't figure out what it is.
    Lol at Ryoha "I'd better drink some water it sure will help me with that door"

I think Nana is becoming my new oshimen. It's been a while since I started feeling this way, but this feelings keeps getting stronger everytime I see her. I guess it won't be long before I become a W-oshi.

I can smell an Oscar for these actors, their "faintings" were... unique.:1st:

Oh and "- How old do you think I am? - Ehhh, very nice." I laughed real hard. :lol:

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Totally. I thought she was gonna give it to the guy and then... WTF, GIRL?!! lmao :XD:

7. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    ^ LOL... me too!

Great program! =D I haven't laughed like this in a while!
    All girls were great! I thought most of them were really shy, like Nagisa and Ryoha, but they impressed me.
    Mako is really outgoing, she just went straight ahead and asked the guy's name, with that cute smile of hers. She seems to know english a little bit more than the others too, that made it easier for her.
    I wonder why Tashima's part was so short, It seems that she did pretty well too. "Francisco... Xavier??" LOL!!! She was a little bit sassy messing with the guy's notebook, so cute! I mean, he was a complete stranger, wasn't even looking at her and she just started flipping a page of his notebook, lol! Like "pay attention to me, dummy!"
    I laughed, but I just felt a little worried about Mio, though, lol! She's too shy and I think the guy was too forceful towards her, saying "drink, drink!!!", maybe she felt obliged to drink some nasty stuff, I thought she was going to cry!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  8. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^^ LOL Uha's reaction was the best, when she went drink that glass of water xD

Mako surprised me, I don't know much about that girl, but she surprised me positively, I think Mako and Meru were the most spontaneous girls and the most talkative (I think that was actually the reason why Meru had such less time, because she actually talked a lot with the guy - she must understand English well)
    Then both Nishino Miki and Nagisa were kinda shy but then were able to lighten the mood, as well as Nana.

Now, poor Mio... so first of all, from the 4 guys, this one was certainly the most scary! And when he forced Mio to drink that thing, from her face I could tell she wasn't liking the situation at all lol no wonder she wanted that dude to die, she was probably thinking "it was about time" lol

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I liked how Mio just stood there watching him suffer, thinking to herself " you made me drink that crap now die you ugly bastard". The girl is an icy evil princess, I loved it.

10. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Wow such a great episode! Can't wait for the next one.

All the girls made me laugh. Miki being shy and kept watching him at the corner of her eye. What made me laugh a lot for her was when he offered her the meat she had some and stated playing with her legs. She was like "I got food and now I'm happy" lol

Naachan was so serious at first like "nobody talk to me, I'm in the zone" but then he talked to her and she was all nice [hehe]

Kojimako is a pro. I also believe she had the best English out of all of them. I loved how the moment before she sat down she was smiling and being talkative with the guy. Even when he fell to fool with his sudden "illness" she went to the door still smiling and then she said "you stink" to the guy when he got up :lol:

Uha was cute. She didn't want to go inside when she saw who was there. But she killed me with the water! She was like "I must be refreshed before saving anyone today".

Nagisa was shy but still smiling brightly. It was so cute when she got the phone.

I wish Meru's was longer but she was good and so cute when she started going through his notebook.

And Mio. Aww baby don't cry. No really it looked like she was about to cry towards the end. Yeah I would never drink some stranger's drink. Just lol when she just stood there watching him pretend to be in pain. This is probably her inside -->:twisted:

Really good first episode. My love them just increased a lot <3

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

3 musketeers did great, even with their English. Nana was trying to ask what kind of foods the guy doesn't like, but she didn't know how to word it in English. Mako was surprisingly good and fluid in English - if they ever try to pass her off as a dunce chara in the future, we'll know better. Honestly, I expected Naachan to be the best of the bunch.

I was surprised at how much of that meat Naachan ate :lol: I guess it must have tasted good since they all had favorable reactions to it.

Uha is usually so shy on shows, I never would have believed that she'd actually get up and dance, especially after he said "more" haha. And how she went from ookami to koi wo kataru... well, that's definitely "more" dance XD The default mode of Japanese politeness is trying something if someone shoves it at you or asks you to do it, but I wish they wouldn't let random people walk all over them like that just because they're foreigners :shifty:

Francisco (the guy for the HKT girls) acted really rude compared to the other ones. (Side note, the only problem I had with this show is that I don't like how they're perpetuating the xenophobic "rude gaijin" stereotype on these shows when we're in an age that should be well over that kind of thing by now - especially considering English is taught from elementary grades in Japan). I think Mio would have done a bit better if she had gotten the first guy, who was much more polite than any of the others.

12. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wtf Mio. I hope she knew she was being filmed and it was a show, because if someone really like passed out all over the floor and was in seething pain, I hope that Mio would actually do something.

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

The "in pain" acting was so bad she had to know it was fake. Just look at those guys, did any of them seriously seem like they were actually in pain? Some of them were even smiling like they couldn't take their own acting seriously. Yeah I wouldn't bother condemning any of these girls, even Mio, for how they reacted to the foreigners in any aspect. The acting was bad and over-the-top all the way through.

14. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's obvious that Uha and Mako knew it's a prank, at least as soon as the guys start having the cramps.

But the whole episode was funny and entertaining. Miki trying to feed him meat, and Uha getting water for herself in the middle of rescuing the guy were the best moments of this ep.

Naachan staring into the distance and unreservedly eating the meat was funny too.

15. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

oh my god uha... that is literally the funniest thing i've seen all week. hahahaha like "let me drink some water before I save this man's life LOLLLL

also naachan must have been like starving to death homegirl ate so much! i think kojimako wins it for me though, breaking into the KFC dance was priceless!

16. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Those 3 musketeers were my MVP for this show , naachan seemed the most fluent with english and mako seemed the friendliest but miki showed us more entertainment with her reaction by giving that foreigner his phone rather than searching for a help and i love her reaction when she accepted that food given by that foreigner:hehe:
    Agree with what undine235 wrote , that ryoha's reaction was funny too , drinking water before searching for a help lol ,
    and for mio's reaction , she had no idea how to react with that kind of situation , for me she looked unease/frightened rather than annoyed , but imo her reaction was the unfriendliest than the others .
    Nagisa and meru's reaction were too normal for me .

17. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    great eps..
    i guess i have nothing much to add but finally i get the idea of why kojimako is so popular..
    look forward to the next eps..

18. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Exactly what I thought!

19. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Actually, Mako said "you speak Japanese" :chuffed:
    This show is going to be awesome. I guess starting from the next episode, members will interact with Tsuchida to do a variety of tasks.
    Now, I'm pretty sure Half-san will sub this show right? :banana:

20. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Ohhhhh lol
    Thanks for telling me..
    I don't know why I thought she said that :awesome: