1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

2. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    How is the letter rank measured from?
    I always get more "Excellent" than "Great", full combo too, but I only got B top

3. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Your score is determined by the performance stat and the multipliers obtained by scoring "great" and "excellent". If you only have a basic team consisting of 4 2-star and one 3-star, the best grade you can get is B. You need to train members to get higher performance stat and eventually "evolve" them to higher rarity.

4. Suppy13

Suppy13 Kenkyuusei

*glares angrily at my Apple Iphone*

Though I did manage to play it with my Laptop with a program. I don't recommend though, as its nigh impossible to play unless you have a touch screen based monitor but even then the graphics are unstable with it.

*continues glaring at my non Android mobile device*

5. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I heard you have to be older than 20 to play it? What? or is it just older than 18?

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

^
    The age limit is supposedly to inform the game that the player is 20 but it's too easy to circumvent it by claiming to be 20.

Under Bluestacks and despite my PC with a Radeon HD7750 bolted on, yes, seems that the graphics are messed up during gameplay because partly I'm testing the game on a beta platform, but looks normal when perusing the user interface. Furthermore, the game seems to be laggy that I can easily score Excellent (but on a mobile I do hear that the touch sensitivity is very high that it's difficult to win).

7. Suppy13

Suppy13 Kenkyuusei

User interface works well for me too. The gameplay itself though has a constant "ghosting effect" that trails any moving graphic, which also tends to stay on screen afterwards. It's also hard to get high combos with a double touch on the laptop cause you can't click on 2 different things at once. I guess I can make do with that, the ghosting lag on the other hand.... lets hope Bluestacks gets updated and the problem fixed

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    A little tutorial/faq would be usefull.

I'm not 100% positive on that one.
    Back in the 90's imported playstations were considered counterfeict products in some countries

9. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

So I need to have a Japanese account to get this?

Booooooo!!!!

10. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Seriously, how long does this thing take to download?:fp: It better have AKB's entire discography.:p
    For the people who feel reluctant to do so, setting up a Japanese iTunes account is a lot easier than I thought.:chuffed:

11. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

hasn't "Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru" choreography? I want to say in Hebirote and FortuneCookie the members dance the choreography but in JurinaSingle only move from side to side

12. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Definitely a fun game, basically PuzaDora as a rhythm game.

Question: Has anyone figured out the Janken game. I can win the Janken, but then it goes to a phase with a energy bar and I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. (well - only tried twice because you burn points to try it). Am I supposed to rapidly tap, or is there another gesture/motion I'm supposed to do to beat Takamina.

13. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    When you win the janken game, the game will show you a stick and a shield along with an action bar. Your job is to quickly pick the stick before the action bar reaches maximum level and you will win the fight. If you fail to pick the stick, the result will be a draw. If you lose the janken game, you need to pick the shield to defend.
    After you win a fight, you will get 2 stars and a card. You can either stop and get that card or spend one gem (premium currency) to try the janken mini-game again to aim for a better card.

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Same thing happened to Heart Ereki. I think only select songs have their original choreography in it. :lol:

15. Super_Luigi

Super_Luigi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    grumble... This game has the same F2P concepts as Stage Fighter and many other card-based mobage. In fact, much of the game's format in general (powering up units, the ダス) makes it seem like it is Stage Fighter with a rhythm game slapped onto it :hmm:

16. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

This game is so great! Hirari centre in Heavy Rotation backed by Nana and Ppi - this is all I've ever wanted :blush:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Finally got the game! Already look amazing!

18. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    nABLfFF.png
    I'm really liking this game. The fact that you can make units is really fun. Reminds me of Love Live's rhythm/card game a bit.

My unit is
    1. Tanochan
    2. Wasamin
    3. Karen
    4. Izuriina
    5. Hirari (It's Naachan in this pic, but I decided to replace her lol)

19. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

has the game a password? I mean if I would delete de game or if I would play the game in other phone.. Then do I have to start since the beginning?

20. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You all have no idea how much I just freaked out over this!!!!! Like I was having troubling breathing, I was that excited! I'm so glad I decided to check the forum today!! I can't wait to play! Now... If only it would load faster!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.