1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So ............. I'm reseting, i messed it up.

2. elt22048

elt22048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Twitter:
    eltonjpt
    I love playing this! The songs seem to be on the right rhythm most of the time on my iPhone 5S! I wish I could read everything, but I can mostly just read the katakana... Anyways, even if I am not getting the full experience due to lack of Japanese reading skills, it's still a lot of fun!

My unit is Mocchi center, Yuko, Kojiharu, Takamina, & Sakiko :) love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You can press and hold onto the difficulty of each song and it'll show you the rewards you get for getting a certain rank for it. Shoujotachiyo indeed gives you green members but seems to always give the same ones. Anyone know how there's people with 4 gold star members or is that just from the special upgrade where you have to use specific members to upgrade?

4. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Two questions
    1. How do you access the Janken?
    2. How do you evolve your character?

Thank you

5. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thanks for the tip. I guess each day, there is going to be a special song with different green characters to collect (similar to puzzle&dragons).
    There are two ways of obtaining 4* member:
    -Premium way: You need to spend 5 gems and play a janken mini game to win a 3* or higher character. Every time you win, you have an option to continue by spending one gem. When you win 5 games, you're guaranteed to get a 4* character in senbatsu outfit (only KFC and Heavy Rotation outfit atm). If you're lucky, you can get a 4* character before winning 5 games. I just got a 4* Kojima Natsuki after winning 3 games.
    -Free way: Evolving a 3* character. You need to train her to 100% and collect all of her partners in the evolution screen.
    1. Choose the second option from the top. You need to have at least 5 gems to play (recommend to have at least 9 if you want to aim for 5 wins).
    2. See above.

6. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Woah.. 5 rounds, damn ur reaction is sure fast(i can't even win round 4)... actually around 3 wins will get u 4 stars already? (i got Haruppi with 3 rounds = 8 gems)
    Tip: Please make sure u have a good connection T_T if u wan get 4 star.
    i can't find the mats for evolve... Where are you Annin?? T A T

7. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    @kobwad
    Which screen is the evolution screen? I don't have anyone at 100% yet, is it the second option in the training screen?

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    damn. i should have read the thread here first.

I just spend all my gem into foolish janken and always stop the run because i thought it was the end of the game.
    The janken game is very expensive and tricky. Because the shield and the hammer doesn't pop always at the same place, so you loose quickness to react (i lost one because of that)

Does someone know what the colors mean? You get extra bonus if the girl you want to up is the same color as the one you partner up with?

9. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Question, in order to level up (increase one star) a member, you have to train it to 100% and evolve it using the green cards?
    Please anyone enlighten me about the two lessons (レッスン) in the game...

and what about when I'm picking up partners for the first training, some are highlighted and some are not?
    I know that in the second training (which requires green cards) it's highlighted if I already have that member

10. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    This game is pretty cool :eek:
    Is there a proper way to close the app when you're done? I have to go and kill all apps to get it to stop running.

11. MurasakiSora

The first lesson is to upgrade your member so it can reach 100% through using and absorbing your other members to give it boosts. The second one (yellow one) is the one where you have to use specific green members to upgrade it by a star e.g. 3 stars to 4 stars. I'm not sure what training you're talking about though?

And just wondering, is there anyway to get gems other than ranking up? Currently rank 14 and it's a pain in the ass to level up whilst tryna grind for green members.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  12. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Training ==> レッスン

13. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

is anyone else having a problem with the textboxes in the game all being empty? or happen to know why it could be like that for me? I'd almost think the japanese font is missing somehow, but it works fine for other apps, so i dunno :confused:

14. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Well, kinda same as you there, so i resetted once.
    The color if i'm not wrong is like for each song there's a color that appears most of the time seen when u select the level (Eg: Heavy rotation is red, Koisuru fortune cookie is yellow)
    lets say u have a full team of red members (like at the start of the game, you'll have 4 reds)
    During the game, per red circle hit, theres a multiplier (if 4 members it should be x1.4 if i'm not wrong)

Erm yes, you'll need to train it to a 100% before the evolve.
    In the レッスン, the 1st option is to train the member you want to train, you'll lose whatever that u use to train. Eg: if i want to train Mako, i use some other members to gain a certain %
    (Tip: i'm not sure which one can get blue takamina but it gives the most %)
    2nd Option: you'll need green color members here as the material to evolve the selected member(which is at 100%)
    For green members, you'll need to grind songs (Shonichi/Shoujotachi yo)

Ehh...@MurasakiSora-san i don't think so T_T... sigh.. i wasted 5 gems just now when i wanted to janken for a 4* just because i disconnected from the internet T_T

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  15. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    i'm still at a loss with this game, i barely understand what all of you are saying :/

for the lessons, there's the normal and the special(?) one, but how do you do the special training? i clicked on it but couldn't start the lesson. and what do the lessons do anyway?

wish someone would provide some form of guide soon haha ^^;

16. MurasakiSora

Ah right he meant lesson which is what I explained lol.

@Cloudeskies If you press and hold the difficulty of the song, you see what rewards you get for each rank. The blue Takamina's are normally B rank for most of them I think. They're like the ultimate upgrade materials to get to 100% so use them wisely since I can't find much better at the moment.

And you can trade in 10 golden tickets for 3 star members in the ダス option. Trade in the blue 3 star members you unlock for a golden ticket each.

17. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Figured out the evolving stuff, yay! Now to get my whole team to 4 stars lol.

Anyone else freeze when they play KFC? It doesn't happen with any other game for me. One beat shows up and the video freezes.

18. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I get the Minami in her soukantoku orange jersey outfit like twice, but what does that mean? She doesn't seem to appear when I tried to lvl my own Minami up... this is confusing, I wish I can read better in Japanese -_-

Also, the song Shoujotachi yo doesn't appear anymore... but instead I have new addition of KFC and Heart Ereki and this other song... can I get the Shoujotachi yo back or it's gone for good?

19. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    You unlock songs as you level up. It seems like Shoujotachi yo and Shonichi are switching everyday, so tomorrow JST you'll have Shoujotachi yo back.

20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I want to like this game, I really do, because I really like music games.

+A music game!
    +Interesting progression system with members.
    +Game seems like a reasonable cross between the scoring system of Idolmaster + a simplified Final Fantasy Theaterhythm.

-Songs are very slow to unlock.
    -Difficulties also unlock really slowly.
    -Harder difficulties require more LP. I can either play once for 2 minutes at an appropriate difficulty, or spend half an hour at a really boring difficulty.
    -Grading is based on member levels, not entirely on performance. I have yet to get a full excellent combo on a song, but it's really annoying to full combo a song and get a C because my members don't have enough experience. It sours the pure gameplay progression.
    -Unlocking member levels (special lessons) can only be done through the daily song. I'd rather not play Shoujotachi Yo over and over just to get the right members. I actually did, and still didn't get the right members.
    -This game can cost A LOT. The slow progression combined with the price of the stones is really cringy. Comparatively, Cytus is really cheap. Heck, even Theaterhythm looks like a deal (though I hated the fact that you had to play easy difficulties to unlock the harder ones in the game too, at least your starting song selection was a lot more than Heavy Rotation and Suzukake.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.