1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Anyone can romanize the game title please ?
    AKB48 ついに公式音ゲーでました。

2. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    AKB48 Tsui ni Koushiki Oto Gee (short for Geemu, Game) Demashita

3. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm still trying to figure lots of things out myself but I think I can help you with that.

The upper lesson is where you can train your members. The goal is to get them up to 100%. When you start, your members are at 0% (the percentage is written below them in the selection screen). When you invest members and hearts to train them their stats go up and the percentage also goes up a little every time. (How much depends on how many training partners you selected and how their stats were.)

The lower lesson is where you can upgrade your members. Here, you can get them up a star. For example, if your member is a 3-star and has reached 100% in the training of the upper lesson, you can us the lower lesson training to make them into a 4-star.
    It is required that the member you want to upgrade has reached 100%. Otherwise, you won't be able to do this lesson.

Reaching 100% can be done either by training them long enough with the upper lesson or by already acquiring a member who is on 100%. (At least I think that's how it is. I think I got a Izurina who already was on 100% from one of the songs before.)

What I'm still not sure about is if the colours of the members you use for training are of importance?
    I've read several times that you can only use green ones in the lower lesson. You can also use them in the upper lesson but if I understood correctly you better don't and save them for the lower lesson?
    Does it matter who you've got for the lower lesson? Like, if you have a Takamina on 100%, do you need more Takaminas to train Takamina or can you use any of the green characters to train her? (I haven't managed to upgrade any of my members yet so I'm pretty clueless.)
    It seems that the colours also reflect the stats? At least I think that the stats of colour 1 members were always better than colour 2 members when I checked some of them. (Sorry, can't remember the exact colours right now. :blush:)

4. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't think the colours of partners are important in the upper training. A 3* card (let's call character card for short) starts with 100 mental. It will reach 100% when the mental stat reaches 300. When a card passes certain percentage, the value of stats it receives from partners will be reduced. For e.g, a blue Takamina card gives 24 mental to a 0%-card but it will only give 22M to 20%-card, 20M to 40%-card, 17M to 60%-card, etc.
    For lower training (I call it evolving), each card requires certain green cards to evolve. For eg, Kojimako needs Kitahara Rie, Tano Yuka and Ayanan green card to evolve into 4*.

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    How do i reset? I uninstall then reinstall the game?

6. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    I'm such a dumbass and I'm not being able to get over that age thing. What do I have to write?! And which buttons do I have to check and such?? Gosh, hel0 appreciated :/

7. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

@Open_SaysaMe If I remember correctly, you type in the username you want and then you need to check both boxes (one stating you've read the terms and condition and one that you're over 20).

8. Yunachu

Yunachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    I noticed that if you unlock a song, the next one is already visible but it's still greyed out (and if you click on it you see the level/rank at which it unlocks). Perhaps someone could make a list of the songs and at what level they unlock?

So far, I have
    Heavy Rotation (Level 1)
    Kimi no hohoemi wo yume ni miru (Level 1)
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie (Level 3?)
    Heart Ereki (Level 9)
    Everyday, Kachuusha (Level 14)
    Shonichi/Shoujotachi yo (Level 1, switches daily)

I'm not sure about Fortune Cookie, so if someone can confirm that one...

9. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ah, thank you, @kobwad!
    Is there a way to find out which cards you need to evolve for which member? Can you check it somewhere in the game or is there a list somewhere? I guess you found out by trying? :^^;:

10. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Thanks @Mimi ! As I had seen someone mentioning something about our age, I was thinking I had to actually write down my age, and it would never accept :fp:

So I'm actually finding this game really hard lmao. I don't actually get why we have to always chose some other girl to dance with our unit, why wouldn't we create a unit of 6 instead? Nope, I don't get it... And I've obtained Ayarin, Renacchi and Takamina but I don't even know how can I access them and put them in my unit (not sure if I would want to do that, but at least I wanted to try).

Btw, my unit:

5- Myao
    3- Ricchan
    1- Akicha
    2- Haachan
    4- Tomu

11. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^
    The guest we choose when you start a song I'm not sure why you have to choose but they give you bonuses to performance and mental. I usually try find the 20k ones since they help me get SS rank easily on all the easy difficulty songs.

Been grinding Shonichi all morning and I've yet to find a single green member I need. It would be nice if there was a trading aspect to the game where you can trade members with others but I think that might make a bit too easy by grinding on a different account and restarting :^^;:

12. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    excuse me, can anyone tell me whether we can change the unit member or not?

13. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Correct.

Suzukake is unlocked at rank 3, KFC at rank 6 IIRC.

Go to the lower training, choose a member you want to see and it will show you the requirement to evolve said member.

This game follows the same model as Puzzle&Dragons. If you ever play P&D, you would know the importance of your partners/friends. It's also the only way for you to have, let's say 2 Heavy Rotation Yuko in your unit :chuffed:
    Each special song only gives certain green characters. We will have to wait for other special songs to collect rarer green ones.

^: Go to the third option, then first to change your unit.

14. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    really love this game. it is so addicting. but the language makes it harder to understand the feature and such. we really need guide for this.

my unit:
    1. kojimako (center)
    2. takamina
    3. paruru
    4. karen
    5. yuihan

@Yunachu wow, you leveled up so quickly. any tips?

15. MurasakiSora

^^
    Yeahh the green members you can get each day are pretty much set. And KFC unlocks at rank 5 and not rank 6 I'm pretty sure. Someone should put up a guide to lessons hahas, that's like everyone's main question.

Currently torn between using my gems for janken or refilling LP. =/

16. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    @Mai thanks for the help!!! ahh no wonder i couldn't do the lower lesson, haha :XD: i'm still lost about wayyyy too much things but i guess i'll just learn as i play more!

17. MurasakiSora

@Galaxy Red the easiest way to grind is play the hard difficulty songs since they usually get you 110 exp points whereas normal only gets 60-65 and easy nets you 30. And it's also better to stay away from Shonichi/Shoujotachiyo since they require more LP for the same amount of exp. Those daily songs though reward you with green members needed for evolving your members but so it's up to you how much you wanna grind them.

And also since your LP restores when you level up, try use all your LP before you level up e.g you need 20 exp to level up and have 30LP. You're better off maximising exp by playing hard than an easy difficulty on a song. Plus you can use a gem to refill your LP to grind for longer. I think that's basically the quickest ways to rank up though if anyone else has any tips, feel free to tell. ^^

18. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Does anyone know how to transfer the data from one device to another like from iphone to ipad? I found the information about creating a code or something from the FAQ page but don't know how to do it.

19. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    did you guys know how to evolve the star bottle that we got from chaining combo? the basic one is blue bottle, then green, then yellow/gold bottle. anybody?

20. nickyolas

nickyolas Kenkyuusei

Just wondering, anyone knows where to get this member?

小嶋 陽菜 1 star green. Alot of my characters need her to evolve from 3 stars to 4th.

Sadly i didn't read about how to play the janken game before hand. Wasted like 15 gems already...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.