1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [Nogizakatte, Doko?] - 2011.10.02 ~ 2015.04.12

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Criss, Sep 13, 2011.

1. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

The show did a great job showing how the girls were trying their best to give out the tissues and that's what happened.

It happened about 3 weeks ago on a Wednesday afternoon. My friends and I were about to leave tower records shibuya then suddenly a cute girl wanted to hand out a pack to my friend. (It was idou marika) at first I didn't recognize them but after I saw the purple border and Ikoma's pic I kinda shouted/ asked "nogizaka?"

That's when sakurai a few feet away quickly made her way to give me one. I knew her face but to be honest forgot her name. I asked their names and they politely introduced theirselves. I asked if I can take a photo but due to it being filmed I couldn't. So I was afraid of making a fool of myself and said "sorry I don't speak a lot of japanese " and said thanks. Forgetting to ask for a handshake. >.<

2. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope that someone could make a subtitle for this episode. They really doing their best for Ikoma. Hope Ikoma could rank in the election as senbatsu. Then, she could learn something from other AKB senbatsu and bring back to Nogizaka46.

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

My favorite from this past episode.[hehe]

image.jpg image.jpg

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Great episode yesterday, focusing mostly on unknown girls. Got to see some nice embarrassing moments from all. And Hina hugging Nanase was lovely.

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Seems like Hinachima is better "equipped" to pull off Dan Mitsu than Ringo-hime.:D

6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Definitely. Much calculation is necessary. You have to plan every move to be as smooth as Danmitsu. Calculation scares ringo-hime.

7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Was very impressed with Nanamin's kendama skills.

image.jpg image.jpg

8. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

There was something new in today's episode. Did you notice? Did ya??

They used the new Bananaman Logo designed by Marika's dad :banana:

9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Rena seems like she will be present normally next week as a regular member. Nice.

10. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    2014- 06-22
    part 1

if the video does not show watch the video here
    part 2

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I always like episodes like this because it's a nice way of seeing new aspects of the members (that, or reaffirming what you already do know in another way), though the listening members (+MC) weren't as rowdy as I was expecting (I thought someone would've called Manatsu black-hearted during her segment for sure).

I would have liked to have seen all of the members present their topics (maybe make this project a 2 part thing or something), even if it was just a digest, but that's TV for you.

It amuses me, however, that Rena finally shows up in the studio and she doesn't really do anything, lol. I suppose if one were looking at it positively, at least people can't really complain about her getting special treatment whenever she appears on the show (though there haven't really been any promiment naysayers so I guess that fear is a thing of the past). I was really looking forward to her fangirling about trains or little girls because it would have been so amusing to see the member's (+MC's) reactions.

But, if anything, what disappointed me the most (though it was to be expected) would have to be Yuttan, I guess. I've been hoping that her being in senbatsu would give her more screentime in NogiDoko (because she's always interesting in variety) but so far not much has happened. Maybe it's still too early to tell. Though to be honest, what I really I wanted was just to see her spazz about butts or other perverted ideas, lol.

12. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^ lol, but they did panel to Rena a lot during Hoshimina's presentation (so you could kind of see her fangirling for younger girls). Well, but everyone fawns over Hoshimina, haha. I wonder if Hoshimina will take the place of Rena's favorite that was occupied by (Mukaida) Manatsu.

13. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^
    I won't argue the semantics of what you mean when you write "Rena's favorite" or "take the place of" but, anything's possible for the future. As they are both in senbatsu I'm sure there are chances for them to get closer. from here on out.

Though, I'm pretty sure we can agree right now that Miona's probably the only one that has a chance of being Rena's anything in Nogizaka. Next would probably be Asuka(?), lol, if we consider Rena's KD tendencies (before Rena officially became a part of Nogizaka46, she watched the Nogizaka concert DVD to prepare for her transer and spazzed about Asuka on twitter).

14. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^ lol, yeah I was kind of being vague about it but I meant it as a Nogi member she fawns over as much as she did Manatsu (Rena's Finland Miracle commentaries were the best, haha).

And really?! Rena about Asuka... that should be interesting cause Asuka can be kind of harsh sometimes, haha.

15. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Hit ritual next week!

beam.jpg

16. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

140629 Nogizakatte, Doko? Ep 140

Credit to uploader

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Today's episode was good and I'm sure two episodes from now will be even better. I love quizes. I'm not big on hit campaigns though, so not looking forward to next week all that much.

18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Shame on me for failing the triangle question and even worse, for saying Sayuringo missed that... OTL

19. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I love the quizzes, because they always show me how wrong my assumptions about the members were; I never would have guessed Manattan or Ringo would do so well. I always thought Wakatsuki seemed like the most intelligent, and there she is bang in the middle. It always hits me just how different school tests in Japan and the UK are as well.

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

It's hard to believe that Bananamen didn't say Nogibaka even once)