1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tani Marika (Marika)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Urgh .. I was hoping she would stay in HKT48 or AKB48 if she had to move. Guess I'll keep tabs on SKE48 for her.

2. ninjato

ninjato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    So she has applied for sousenkyo, now I know where one of my votes will go to hehe

3. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Osaka Shamekai:

[​IMG]

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So, last night, after casting a bunch of votes. Me and the GF decided to watch a little AKB48 Show! as a relaxer. So we get to the end of ep29, with Chyori and Tani doing Kinjirareta Futari. About half way through my girl notices I am a bit slack-jawed and wide-eyed. She then asks me, "So you see it now, huh?" My only reply was to nod my head like some mute fool.:^^;:

Well done Tani. Well done, indeed.:approve::approve:

5. Shinkansen

Shinkansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao
    Those kinjirareta is the best for me.
    Quite surprised for me to like it when they perform it because it used to be one of the song that I do not like

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Chyori is always awesome. And Tani, while being jnown as the crazy hyper type, is a surprisingly good performer. She has a good voice, her expressions can be really good, and is just ripe for good dance instruction, which she should be getting as a SKE member. Please keep an eye out for her. You won't regret it!

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Sad for Tani. I really thought 2014 would be her year to break through. I think the transfer temporarily hurt her momentum. Same with Chori. She lost some of her HKT fan support, and hasn't had enough time in SKE to build a fanbase. So I will be bold and predict 2015 to be the year of Tani's breakthrough.

Her sad face on G+ last night made me T___T

8. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Yeah, more than the transfer itself, I don't know why they made the choice to break Tani and Chori up when they were such an awesome team, and worked so well together. To be honest I think their personalities are a bit strong for a lot of fans, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do better next year, once they can show their new groups' fans what they can do.

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I just came here, because Nakanishi Yuka G+ post activate my "Dorky girls radar" and send me here :^^;:

10. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It feels like they've dropped her into a black hole (not criticizing SKE). What where they thinking?
    SKE haven't had that many shows in the past and currently there's only SKE48 Gakuen, right? Variety is where she shines the brightest.

Things look much brighter for Chori. She's already appearing on AKBINGO and will probably appear on other shows too.

11. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Bring back Magical Radio just for her. :D

12. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I was thinking exactly the same thing, in reflection, that the AKB move really suited Chori but moving to SKE has hurt Tani. She needs TV, like, really badly.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Gotta agree with the previous three posters. Tani NEEDS variety shows. She is a very solid stage performer. But seems weaker in the SKE pool. However she was one of the stronger up'n'coming variety talents in the 48G. Without those shows, she will continue to stagnate. And I like that idea not at all.

Atleast bring her to AKBingo. With a couple of other SKE girls if necessary. Until such a time as SKE gets another show or two.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Wholeheartedly agree. What's the point of her transfer?
    Goto-san misses her!))

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Goto-san AND Sasshi miss her. Hopefully there will be an upcoming SKE variety show that she and Kaotan can play on.

16. Shinkansen

Shinkansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao
    Is there a way for me to get more of her? Other than from LOD

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You could watch the older episodes of HKT shows, like Odekake.:awesome:

But current stuff, no unfortunately. LOD is the best way to see Tani for now.:cry:

Goto and Sasshi are not the only ones who miss Tani.:(

18. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I am not familiar with Sakae, but can it be possible that she can regular on a show that is outside of the 48G?

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Well... ske doesn't have many shows, aside the old ones and some random specials...

But, Nakanishi drag her into the 2D apprecation club, and they have some of that randoms specials, so... it's not like all hope is lost :^^;:

20. Shinkansen

Shinkansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao
    Actually I've been watching odekake since around episode 15.
    I really want her to appear in variety show again

Yeah, Goto san and Sasshi metion her a lot lately. I also get the feeling that many members are missing her.