1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Here is a handful:
    1. Sekkachi na katatsumuri
    2. Kimi no na wa Kibou
    3. Dekopin
    4. Nogizaka no Uta
    5. Girl's Rule
    6. Watashi no tame ni dareka no tame ni
    7. Aitakatta kamoshirenai
    8. Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover
    9. Kizuitara Kataomoi
    10. Shibuya Blues
    11. Hoka No Hoshi Kara

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I've been wondering for a while will Nogizaka get to perform on Kouhaku. I can point out a lot of reasons why I think they should this year, but that's kind of off topic, and too early. But AKB performed on Kouhaku for the first time the same year they performed at Japan Expo. Like travelling abroad makes you seem much more relevant culturally. A bigger deal.

Nonsense I know, but I can't help thinking about that since it's also true for Momokuro and Kyari Pamyu Pamyu's first Kouhaku appearance.

3. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Living here "behind god's back" (Finland), this would be closest place they ever come. So sad they just announced their participation, too little time to get money and go see them :( I'm actually really depressed now... well... Everyone that goes there, hope you enjoy, it's a wonderful opportunity :approve:

P.S. Those who go there, take a lot of pictures (I would assume they allow cameras to this event)!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  4. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I tried to get time of to go to France, but my job basically told me that they'd fire me if I did. I even live near the ferry, the whole thing is tooth-gnashingly frustrating.

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

You should call in sick. Problem solved.:D

6. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    It's too late for that, I naively thought I should tell the truth, now I'll have to wait another two years until I actually live in Japan to see them. I'm a moron. You're right though, lying would definitely have been best in this case.

8. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    So the senbatsu minus Rena is coming to the japan expo, that's awesome!
    They're really bringing the big guns!
    So happy that I'll get to see Kazumin and Misa.
    The fact that they're bringing the senbatsu tells me that we're going to have a Nogidoko episode and they'll film some stuff in Paris maybe, that would be fantastic!

Envoyé de mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Single promotion ritual in France eh? :omfg:

But I'm not sure. That would mean they won't actually air the episode until like... a month later? That's a little late compared to their usual pattern.

10. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
  11. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    TV Tokyo Music Festival Melody

Nogizaka46 performs Natsu no Free & Easy!
    Plus Ikoma performs Heavy Rotation and Everyday Kachuusha! (Ikoma has Yuko positon in Everyday Kachuusha!!!)

Backup:

EDIT:
    Ikoma also performs Labrador Retriever and KFC!

Looks like Ikoma is a lock in AKB's senbatsu! :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  12. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

It's too bad but not really a surprise. Even on the recent Doko episode she said she's been putting her studies before work. Either way, she's mature and smart enough to pick the right path for herself.

13. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    She's been focusing on her studies, and since she got into university my greatest fear is that she's not going to continue with the group,
    I think I've mentioned it few times here that I really like this girl,
    Even though I know it's coming I'm totally shocked and heartbroken at the moment I read the news, :(

Well I hope she'll get the best of whatever her choice is,

14. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    I was afraid she would graduate when she was absent for even the photoshoots for the nogizaka photosets, and thought she would be back active once she went to university(college), but once I heard she got into waseda and still seem inactive after high school exams, I kind of had that feeling she would graduate.

Although its sad another member is going to graduate, on the bright side shes chasing a brighter future as she got into a very prestigious university, wish her all the best.
    :)

15. elmbury

elmbury Kenkyuusei

For those who haven't seen it here is the full schedule for Nogizaka46's Japan Expo visit on 4th July:

12:00 Rakuten Booth Talk show
    14:00 15th Anniversary Stage Talk show
    15:00 Live House Mini-Live
    (45 minute show)
    16:30 Rakuten Booth Talk show

Japan Expo is really easy to get to from either Charles de Gaulle airport or Paris as it is on the train line between the two. Even if you don't understand French it is still very easy to find your way around.
    For those who have not visited the event before you will probably be surprised how massive the show is, and there will be lots of places selling Japanese products. If you have an interest in anime, manga or gaming you will also find plenty to entertain you.
    Cameras are allowed in the Live House event (or have been at every event I have attended there in the past), and the Live House Hall is very large, even if the acoustics are not the best sometimes.
    It is a shame that the announcement of their attendance was too late for many fans - two weeks notice does seem very short.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  16. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

It actually depends on who is performing. For some artists pictures are forbidden and I rather agree with that choice : nothing worse than people obstructing the view with their phones only to take mostly crappy photo or video nobody care about.
    There is an army of professionals recording each show already, better let that to the pro and enjoy the live to the fullest.:banana:

17. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Hopefully the good members can help me with something.....

I can't remember what thread I saw it, but there was a small picture of some N46 girls overcome with joy after Ikoma's rank in AKB48 Sousenkyo. You could see some girls, and another cameraman. Was there ever an episode of any show that showed the members reactions to Ikoma's epic Senbatsu ranking?

Thanks in advance!

18. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

So I'm considering extending my stay in Paris by a couple of days so that I can catch Nogizaka. However, I can only see them if I'm able to watch the World Cup games while I'm in France. The first of those starts two hours after their live performance.

Does anybody know if there is a bar or something near the expo that will be airing the World Cup games? Ideally I'm looking for somewhere that won't be too crowded. It's no good watching the game on a if I'm stood outside the bar behind a crowd of people and it doesn't help that the first game is France v Germany. I've had a look at what's near the expo but there doesn't seem to be much of anything there at all.

Edit:

I met some people who I knew from last year's C-ute concert in Paris. They're all going to watch the games after Nogizaka's concert too, so I'll head off with them after it's finished.

I'm now officially seeing Nogizaka at Japan Expo.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  19. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    There wasnt any show that showed the footage of the girls cheering, I don't think it would be aired in nogidoko as they already covered sousenkyo a little bit few weeks back. Maybe during Nogishow (AKBshow) segment when they "invade" AKBshow again they`ll air a little of it, or during AKB documentary? :O

20. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    nishino & wakasama kiss real ??

Attached Files: