1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komada Hiroka (Piichan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Oh wow, I'm so happy for Pii! Even happier than for Sakura (as I know, she will be fine anway :1st:)!

So I already translated her G+ posts from yesterday and today. She was so happy :banana::banana:
    There's also a little extra from a few days ago, where she recorded a video (including a Pii-wink! :inlove:).
    I don't think I will translate her Mobame from today though. It's almost the same as her G+ and she didn't include any photos today.

[駒田京伽] Komada Hiroka G+ – 10.05.2014
    [駒田京伽] Komada Hiroka G+ – 20.05.2014
    [駒田京伽] Komada Hiroka G+ – 21.05.2014

Have fun! :^O^:

pii_20140521_153031.png

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Perhaps people thought they were voting for Kodama Haruka not Komada Hiroka:lol: (I'm kidding, the kanji are way different....I'm just riffing on Half's Shimada/Shimazaki joke from last year)

It's a stunning result for Pii though, to get so high. Fair dues to her fans, that's good planning and dedication at work!

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    PIICHAN!!!!!! CONGRATS on #27 Prelim result!!!!! <3 :awesome:

Such an amazing turn out for Piichan. I myself was like, "What? Is that Piichan at #27? For reals!?!?!?" :omfg: Let's hope she can maintain a rank on final day, and a good one at that!;)

4. fruitsrouges

fruitsrouges Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Twitter:
    4M_fruitsrouges
    Man I still can't believe it! I thought I heard wrong when they announced "Komada" but then they continued with "Hiroka", I was SO surprised. Congrats! :D

Now I don't know who I will vote for...
    I thought voting for saku-chan because I was convinced Pii wouldn't rank. I want Sakura in senbatsu but I also want Pii to rank in the final result... Arg such a dilemma! D:

Anyways thanks Sadia for the Pii-posts and the Pii-mails, as always very enjoyable ^.^

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I was so surprised. Her rank is high, so she got high chance to enter the sousenkyo, but...

From her media exposure to her place in HKT MV, she never had the chance to stand out.

Does it mean her popularity has been built by only stage performance? It is really impressive.

Good luck to her

6. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Unlike the rankings we did here at S48 a few months back. This time. THIS TIME! I was able to give some votes for Piichan! So I am very familiar with the feeling of wanting Piichan to rank on the 7th.:XD: Oh yeah, I saw the KIV performance from the 22nd. Piichan was rocking pretty good throughout.

And she keeps getting better at Temodemo each time I see her.:awesome: Manamin, however, seemed to really struggle at parts, though she was able to finish the last bit very strong.

8. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    As the girls were allowed to post again starting from today, here are Pii's afterthoughts of that disgusting attack.
    She really is a great girl, these posts are moving! Thinking so much about all the fans and the worries, most of us got right now! :inlove:

[駒田京伽] Komada Hiroka G+ – 27.05.2014

9. fruitsrouges

fruitsrouges Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Twitter:
    4M_fruitsrouges
    I'm so glad to read that. This girl is just so sweet ^.^
    Now waiting for some Pii caring mails :D

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Oh Piichan. Why? Why must you make me love you more? <3

Really glad to have her on Team H with Haruppi and Chiichan.:awesome: Let's see how far up my rankings she can get.:^O^:

11. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Piichan, congrats for your 79th rank! Imomu-chu FTW!!!

12. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    lol late, but I have to say again
    I'M SO PROUD PIICHAN!!!
    [​IMG]

This is so cuuuuuuuteeee~ Both from my favorites in HKT and they seem so happy :)

13. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    The MeruPii performance is awsome. Their voices are matching is some way and Pii is adorable. She looks like a little princess <3<3
    She is going upper and upper in my ranking every day.

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Is it just me, or has Piichan been doing more of the exit comments for the Team H LOD lately?

15. yasasshii

yasasshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's not just exit comments. It seems like she has a way more prominent position in team songs recently, she was moved from backdancer to singer in Cinderella wa Damasarenai, in the performances from 28th and 30th she got to do Blue Rose in Haruppi's position (!). I'm terribly biased, but the version of Blue Rose with Sasshi, Piichan, Kyappu and Mashiro from the 30th is my favourite yet.

Speaking of which, I'm planning to upload one performance of each unit Piichan ever did to vimeo, and I think I found most of them so far: Kiss wa Dame yo from the KKS Party stage, Glass no I Love You from HKT 2nd anniversary, Kurukuruppa, Ame no Dobutsuen, Nakinagara Hohoende, Temodemo no Namida, Junjou Shugi and Blue Rose. Since a few performances of Kinjirareta with Piichan are already uploaded I'm not going to bother with that one, maybe if it gets deleted from elsewhere.

I can't remember for the life of me when Piichan did MARIA though, I know she did at least once, but I completely forgot the date, and I didn't have that LOD either, I watched it on vimeo but it's gotten deleted sicne - if someone could help, or at least tell me around what month it was, I'd be really thankfull. Also, if I forgot any units, please tell me too.

16. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Thank you so much!
    Anyway, im very happy she's getting more focus now, she is great and I like her very much <3

17. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    The Junjou Shugi won my heart. I'm watching this video ones of times and this is seriously perfect (and I started respecting Yuuna and this means something).
    Piichan voice is so beautiful. And Blue Rose performance *crying* So beautiful ♥
    Thank you for uploading Piichan performance!

18. yasasshii

yasasshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Aaand Piichan is back to Ame no Dobutsuen, backdancer in Cinderella and further away from the front. Got my hopes up, they did. For several performances it really did seem like her position would improve. I suppose we'll have to wait until the next single announcement to see if there is any real chance of push for her.

19. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Well, she was ranked in the election -along with other 13 girl-, so I think there is chance to her to be in the next sungle senbetsu. And if HKT's single will be more members then usual (I mean like NMB's or SKE's or something) I'm pretty sute she'll be in.
    She is back to the loli unit? She fits to Blue Rose and all the adult units and not to this ._. Her Kinjirareta Futari was great too...

20. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    sashiTB X piichan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]