TV / Radio [TV] - [Nemousu TV Season 15] 14/04/13~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by spacelion, Apr 14, 2014.

1. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Here's the cover for this season 15, starting on 4/13.

[​IMG]

3. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
  4. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Ep.1 140413

Ep.2 140420

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    What should have been a boring arc, but I ended up watching both episodes in their entirety. The 2nd episode, a long 1-on-1 with captain mii-chan had, among other things, a nice talk a about miki and her friendship/rivalry with the other two musketeers + team 4 mates.

6. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Ep. 3 140427

Ep. 4 140504

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Nishiyama Rena character remind me of Kizaki Yuria. She's cute but act so boyish and easy going most of the show.

Moe and Hinana looks like the ultimate Gaki Pair.

8. Suppy13

Suppy13 Kenkyuusei

Just watched the last 2 eps on the AKB draft members and picked up a few little things, well besides what I already observed in their theater performances.

TeamB:
    Kawamoto Saya - She seems to have a gentle quiet nature, though it could be nerves but I assume its just her nature. She'll probably have a calm influence on people wherever she is and she seems nice, whether she's gonna be entertaining is something else.
    Yokoshima Aeri - I was somewhat disappointed during her stage performance considering prior to her shonichi she was fantastic, I assume these jitters will be shaken off once she gets used to it. She seemed a bit more comfortable during these Variety eps but she was inconsistent, when she's on her A game she's great but when she's switched off its a different story. As she gets more comfortable I think will see more of that Aeri spark.

TeamK:
    GotoMoe/Shimoguchi Hinana - Might as well group them together. But these 2 are a blast to watch whether they're given direction or not. Very solid performers for their age, and they're only gonna get better so no worry there. Variety wise neither of then are camera shy but Hina seems the more headstrong of the 2 but Moe seems the more random and fluffy. These 2 are essentially the Two Top of the 48 group. It'll be fun seeing them run a muck in the coming future.

TeamA:
    Takita Kayoko - Possibly the most professional Draftee amongst the bunch, very natural and poised in whatever situation. Not a great performer but gets the job done well, and does good in MC's and communicates very well. In variety it seems like she's always enjoying herself and the company she's with. She's basically just like a normal member who does her job really well, it wouldn't surprise me if she made the other draftees be more at ease just by being in the vicinity.
    Nishiyama Rena - Performance wise she's got a lot to work on, she also seems quite tense on stage even when not performing, probably cause she herself knows that she's not on par yet. Interesting enough in Variety her character is very striking and its one that you can't really find comparisons 2. Very unique. She's portrays a country bumpkin tomboy with a strong manner of speech, different to the frightened girl on stage. If she manages to bring that side of her all the time then she'll just grab attention. A dark horse and one to watch in the future IMO.

9. rafiqrafsanjani

rafiqrafsanjani Kenkyuusei

Ep. 5 140511

10. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Episode 6 140518

Great episode!
    Shimada is looking good! I noticed this on the last AKBingo episodes and now on this one! The other girls were great too, including Fujie, one of my favorites! :cute:
    I'm curious about this: at the very beginning of the episode, you could see some SKE girls in the back, I think it was Takagi Yumana, Kinchan (I already miss her :() and Umemoto Madoka, but I'm not sure. Maybe they will release a special about the marathon, including these girls too...

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

All streaming links here are dead, so here are some other ones (stream/dl)...

All episodes (that aired) are on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC80s-b6Qv0huW59bjED2wkQ/videos

Episode 01 (2014-04-13) (h!o) → Miki, Mogi, Ayana, Yurina, Mitsuki, Nakkii
    Episode 02 (2014-04-20) (h!o) → Miki, Mogi, Ayana, Yurina, Mitsuki, Nakkii, Miichan
    Episode 03 (2014-04-27) (h!o) → 6 draft members
    Episode 04 (2014-05-04) (h!o) → 6 draft members
    Episode 05 (2014-05-11) (h!o) → 6 draft members
    Episode 06 (2014-05-18) (h!o) → Reinyan, Haruu, Mariyannu, Akicha, Suzuran
    Episode 07 (2014-05-25) (h!o) → Reinyan, Mariyannu, Suzuran
    Episode 08 (2014-06-01) (h!o) → Haruu, Akicha

I watched ep01 and ep02 already some weeks ago and I think they're nice, but for people who don't speak japanese, it's a bit hard to understand what's going on. Someone translated a little part of ep02: http://zayoake.tumblr.com/post/87890010939/pretty-sure-80-of-the-sub-is-correct-20-is

Then I decided to watch the rest of the episodes today, first of all I kinda liked the episodes with the draft members. Before this, I only liked team B draft members, but now I find them all nice. I still like team B draft members the best though! but I look forward to seeing all 6 girls in more AKB shows!

Last, ep06/07/08 where Akicha/Haruu and Reinyan/Mariyannu/Suzuran are divided in two teams to have a homestay in a family in Guam, these episodes are my favorite from this season. It's really cute and fun seeing the girls with the families, without really speaking english they still try the best to talk to each other and they do fun activities and get along with the families, all of this in just 1 day, lol. The 5 members are so cute in this. I recommend these eps!

12. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Hello, @Mana!
    Thanks for that YT channel with the episodes of this season! Also, listing the members from each episode and providing the link to H!O was a great work! Otsukare! :approve:
    Yes, this season's episodes are indeed good, right? As you pointed out, ep1 and ep2 are hard to enjoy for non-japanese speaking fans (me included), so thanks for the link to the translated video. Since my japanese is poor, I could only understand tiny bits of what they were saying and enjoy the girls' nail painting skills, which may not be the most exciting type of entertainment for guys :XD:. But with the dialogues, there is so much we can learn about the girls!
    The three episodes with the draft members were a pretty nice way to introduce those girls and let the fans know them better. I liked Yokoshima (her face reminds me Jurina a little bit). And it was fun to see Ijiri teaching them a few things, like when they were entering the recording studio, it was a mess :fp: lol! When they tried again, this time looking at the camera and more organized, it was so much better...
    The homestay episodes were also very enjoyable! All the girls were indeed cute and it was funny to see the difference between the two families. And the way Fujie captivated that little girl was cute! Ice cream always does the job. I just thought it was too corny the girls crying when it was time to leave. I mean, they were there for two or three days, lol! I know it was fun and they had a warm stay, but maybe they exaggerated a little bit on the tears... :lol:
    By the way, I was curious about episodes 9 and 10, that should have aired on June, 8 and 15. Maybe the senbatsu on 7th and the World Cup this weekend had something to do... I checked fami-geki site here and it seems episode 9 will air next sunday (22nd). The video there shows the three musketeers, I wonder if they are talking about the next episode...

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Chanandler You're welcome! I thought this thread needs to be updated since all videos got deleted. So I did it :chuffed:

I agree about Ijiri with the draft members, when he told them to enter while looking at the camera and to take that chance to appeal, it reminds me of other shows like Nogidoko (well it's not Ijiri who's Mc there, but he worked with Nogi too) where the girls always do all kind of things when the camera pass, even if they appear less than a second. It's fun! Well, Ijiri gave good advices to the draft girls. and Aeri looks like Jurina indeed. I like her too~

Yeah I think the homestay was only for a day, not even 2-3 days XD The one who cried most is Akicha, the rest didn't really cry. I don't know, maybe Akicha is really sensitive? or there's another reason we don't know, like she always wanted to have a little sister or something? haha idek.

Nice to know ep09 will air soon, even if it's 3 weeks late, but it's probably because of AKB elections and World Cup, like you said.

14. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Thank you @Mana for updating this thread! (and @Chanandler.. and @rafiqrafsanjani too!)
    if stage48 have a 'like' system, i'd definitely liked you and your posts! .. :fear:

Reinyan, Mariyannu, and Ranran's reaction when the boy jokes that they're eating the reindeer(deer? john?) :lol:

15. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    EP09 140622 (ft. Nana, Mako, Miki)

EP10 140629
    (ft. Nana, Mako, Miki)

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

To make this thread complete, I'll post links for the last 3 episodes of this season 15!

Episode 09 (2014-06-22) (h!o) (youtube) → Mako, Miki, Naachan
    Episode 10 (2014-06-29) (h!o) (youtube) → Mako, Miki, Naachan
    Episode 11 (2014-07-06) (h!o) (youtube 01/02) → Tomu, Yukirin

It was fun seeing the 14th gen trio when they played soccer.
    I love them, especially Mikichan. She's too cute and so funny!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://48ksdd.tumblr.com/post/89813420307/nishino-samba

[hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

Last episode is all about Tomu, her fans should definitely watch that! There's also Yukirin in the end :3

17. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff

I wish someone would hard sub nemousu, especially the soccer EPs.