1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Marina (Mariri) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    130913 KoreKara Episode with Mariri and Natsumikan
    Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA4OTExNzE2.html[/youku]

Spoiler comment:
    Mariri is quite sporty. I would like to see a showdown between Mariri, Riinu, and Chiizu for sportiest.
    ~mikan on the other the hand must owe her flexible body to a near total absence of muscle.

2. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    As I was strolling around on Mariri's G+ today, I came to see a specific posts with lots of great comments from several members.
    Just had to translate this, it's the birthday post for Ii-chan's Seitansai back in september.
    Mariri, Yuriya, Ii-chan, Yuutan and Manamin are having a really funny and flirty conversation :inlove: .

There are a lot more comments, but I just translated the parts I'm interested in (they also talk about how precious Yuutans cuddly toy is to her, for example).

I hope you have fun reading it!

http://www.hkt48sake.de/2013/11/08/yamada-marina-g-27-09-2013-2233gmt9/

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    This was a pretty amazing comment convo. It almost reads like a mini-fanfic. :lol: Yuriya and her tsun are the best, too bad every one of them sees through it lol, especially Mariri. :awesome: Great KKS, great interactions, we're set for a great future. [clap]

Also, Yuriya has the best smileys. ( ་ − ་ )ུ

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Thanks, Sadia! That was fun to read. These girls are all so jealous of each other... :XD:

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Ma...mariri?!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A Ciel cosplay from Black Butler I think. I bet the fans who went for a handshake were very surprised. :lol:

It's pretty amazing though. :cute: Maybe she should try out a short haircut sometime, now I'm convinced that she'd pull it off great.

6. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I translated an article from ENTAME where Mariri instructs Natsu, Chori and Meru on handwriting. I knew she was interested in it before, because she wrote a couple of banners for HKT, but I thought this was just something she did in her spare time. Turns out though she is very serious about calligraphy, and she's actually a certified calligraphy instructor. (Meaning she can teach it if she wants to, but I'm not sure if she actually does it.) I think it's nice finding out more about the girls like this. :)

7. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    wow, it really remind me when she drew congratulation banner to sasshi. [hehe] i love her writing. :inlove:

8. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Yamada Marina was promoted to Team H in the Oita shuffle. Here is her post about it:

みなさん、こんばんは(・ヮ・)/ちゃす
    Good evening everyone (・ヮ・)

きょうは
    九州ツアー初日。

Today was the first day of the Kyushu Tour.

大分の公演でした(˘︶˘).:*♡
    It was the Oita performance (˘︶˘).:*♡

最後に発表されたクラス替え。
    A class shuffle was announced at the end.

何も知らなくて、
    ほんとに突然のことすぎて、
    でも自然と涙が出てきて。

I didn't know anything, it was really sudden, so naturally I cried.

ゆうかと抱き合ってずっと泣いてて。
    Yuka and I were holding each other and crying all the time.

そして自分の名前が呼ばれて。
    And then my name was called.

嬉しくて、
    でもまだ状況があまりつかめてなくて
    ただただずっと泣いていました。

I was happy, but I still cried all the time because I couldn't grasp the situation.

私は
    『チームH』
    のメンバーになりました。

I became a member of Team H.

新しいメンバー 、
    新しい環境で、
    一期生の先輩たちを
    今まで以上に近くで見られるので!

New members, a new environment, I'll be able to look my 1st Gen senpais closer than now!

先輩たちからいっぱい吸収して
    大きく成長していきたいと思います!!!

So I want to absorb a lot from my senpais and to improve a lot!!!

わたしをいつも応援してくださっているみなさん。
    Everyone who has always supported me.

今回のクラス替えで
    チームに入ることができたのは、

If I could join a team in this class shuffle,

みなさんのおかげでもあります。
    it was thanks to you all.

いつも、
    みんなのコメント、
    握手会でかけてくださる言葉、
    お手紙などに励まされて。

I'm always encouraged by the comments, the words spoken to me in handshake events, the letters.

『頑張ろう!』
    "Do your best!"

って思うことができています
    It was what I could think.

まだまだ未熟な私ですが、
    I'm still very unexperienced, but...

これからも
    みなさんの期待に応えていきたいので!

I want to meet everyone's expectations!

応援よろしくお願いします∩・ω・∩*゜。
    Please keep on supporting me ∩・ω・∩*゜。

でわわ(・ω‐*)/ちゃい
    That's it (・ω‐*) / Chai

P.S.

あしたは宮崎!
    Tomorrow is Miyazaki!

頑張りまりりっっ(`・ω・´)!!!
    I'll do my best (`・ω・´)!!!

9. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I'm really happy for Mariri :) I'm really looking forward to see how these new teams will work and I hope that they can make this work. I hope they can start performing in these teams soon :) I kinda miss the old Team H but I guess it's better in this way when both teams have 1st gen and 2nd gen members :)

And thank you DP for your translation! :)

10. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Mariri and Yuriya in one team is such a good decision! Can't wait to see them hanging out more again, it was a bit too quiet between them these days..

Congratulation Mariri! [party] [party] [party]

And thank you DP for all those translations! Because of you we got thoughts of nearly all HKT girls, thank you so much! :)

11. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    You're welcome! I'm happy for Mariri too. Ever since I read that ENTAME article with her I've been paying more attention to her. She has such a soft, soothing voice, and really pretty eyes. I posted this video on Chiizu's thread, but in case you missed it I'll post it here again. I love the way she talks here.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/83352222[/vimeo]

12. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    this thread need some post to keep alive. XD
    she will turn 19 this March.... [party] [party] [party] to celebrate that moment, i have found this project by her japanese birthday committee. they will make a birthday message card, and we could participate it because it have online form here https://ssl.form-mailer.jp/fms/b9877468288537. i hope there are many of us participate this project and she could realize that she has many fans in foreign. But yeah, you should write your message in japanese because they haven't any english-japanese translator and the form also in japanese. i just translated it so you can understand the site.

just ask your friend to do a japanese or just submit a simple happy birthday word like " お誕生日おめでとう " . i don't be related with this head project but i will participate this japanese committee project surely. :D
    i think if she receives many messages from foreign fans it will proud her as idol.

13. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Recently I listened to the episode of Moripo's radio show where Mariri was the guest:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sntEkAZVtD8[/yt]

Her sexy-voice at the end was beyond epic.
    During the MC's of march 1st Hakata Legend Stage she did the same. Unfortunatly I don't have a clip of tha at hand.

Now I really wanna see her do OshiMeshi with Aoitan.

14. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Thanks for remind me of this Zakarum! I've got the clip ready put that week I have reached vimeo limit so i forgot it…

Here's Mariri sexy/adult voice :XD:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  15. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Thanks for posting the vid, now others too can marvel at the awesomness of Mariri's sexy voice.
    Rikopi has to watch out, her position as HKT's sexy-tantou isn't as secure anymore.

Hmmm, that gives me a new idea... MaririXRikopi OshiMeshi. They should start with Rikopi as the onee-sama type and then reverse roles...

16. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Happy Birthday Mariri! [party]

So she is turning 19, right? I hope 2014 will be a good year for Mariri in team H ^^

17. moonlit

moonlit Member

Now someone has to have her sing Oshimeshi in Meetans position with that voice XD

18. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Her seitansai has been scheduled to next Saturday 12th of April! :ome:

Finally she gets her seitansai! I was already thinking that they would have it with the new team H [hehe] Btw in which unit you would like to see Mariri in Seishun Girls?

19. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Yesterday she did "Temodemo no Namida" with maichan. She was in the leading.

20. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This was a picture on my twitter feed and because I absolutely adore Chiaki Nanami, I HAD to find out who this was. I could only read 'Yamada' in the Kanji and I knew she was HKT so I googled it and now here I am! I hope I can find out more about Marina, and now she's got a new supporter :) Yoroshiku!

Attached Files: