1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 10th (Nandome no Aozora ka?) 14/10/08

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 28, 2014.

1. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    She did get better and better, she has a lot of charm and she now dresses like a beautiful young woman. She even manage to show some sexyness. She really improve our little ugly duckling. :)

[​IMG]
    Okay, there is still some work to do

[​IMG]

but that's the way she is, her perfect way :)

2. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

For me Ikoma is very beautiful and not ugly, when i say she is not a princess i think about girl like Maiyan,Maimai. You know she loves jokes,laugh sometimes excited,crazy. She is really not calm like certain members. And she is a little boyish too .In these photo i'm sorry but she is a little boyish it's not bad ,it's beautiful .

3. Takamidget

Takamidget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It amazes me that a thread dedicated to a Single could end up with Ikoma bashing post. I hope you guys show some self-respect and stop saying things like she fits more to AKB or she doesn't fit in with Nogizaka and should just scram to AKB. She is a human not an object but it seems many are objectifying her with tags like #perfectforAKB #oddoneoutinnogi. I don't really favor Ikoma myself but I find it very rude .

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    sony wants to push her, not exactly she is the one money-maker.lol mony maker is the one who can sell her handshakes in which will help sony sells ngzk singles which brings money to sony back. of course we dont know behind the scenes.

5. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

I'm totally agree with you Mayuri but it seems that you are very happy for the bad handshake of Ikoma^^

6. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    @mayuri91: I won't feel sorry for saying this but I mean no offense. For someone like you who obviously don't know who Ikoma Rina is, you sure do talk so high and mighty. Ikoma may never be the crowd-favorite and she may never sell in HS as good as the other top members are, but do keep in mind that it was her who really did the most effort to bring up the Nogizaka46 into the world. She's not a big loss for nogi you say, but you probably do not realize that she is the most liked, adored and respected by members within the group. You may never like her, but please, the least you can do is to show respect and keep your trap shut until you know her enough to actually hate her. Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  7. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    why this thread became flamefest ? :hmm:

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ikoma Rina got how many votes at the election? I can't remember. It's obviously not just fans of Ikoma but Nogizaka fans, I know. But that still means those fans accepted Ikoma as a representative of Nogizaka. If they hated her they would not have gotten behind her, even as Nogifans. Even as the fanbase was split about encouraging Nogizaka mixing with AKB by voting, she still got a wonderful result.

Please, let's not badmouth members we're not a fan of at every possible opportunity. There's really no reason to be this rude and inconsiderate.

9. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Ikoma has 40,089 votes.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  10. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

Is that sentence directed to me? I was just saying that maybe AKB could offer Ikoma-chan more opportunities in the entertainment industry. I didn't say she was a burden to Nogizaka or anything. I was looking after her career, actually. I don't see how I was rude. And just because someone says that she fits in a certain group better, does not mean they are objectifying her. Most of the time, a person with a certain profile will fit better in a group who have a similar profile. That's how most jobs will function (let's not forget that being an idol is a job) and even life in general.

11. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I think you were not a specific target in fact. :flower:
    Ikoma Rina-chan has been the center for 5 singles but you have to understand that it was as much a burden as a responsability. She's a dedicated and hard working person but she's also lacking much confidence, she's really emotive and she's easily frightened. Worse, she was a choice by default because the center(s) left before the group really begin. Although she was really young and left her home to leave alone in Tokyo, she was seen as someone reliable (it's still the case, Ijiri-san and banaman-san says that quite often). She tried her best to carry Nogizaka46 on her shoulder for almost two years. When she has been selected 6 in the 6th senbatsu, almost everybody was shocked. She was just heartbroken because she gave everything to the group and thought she was seen as not good enough (man I cannot wath ep80 of nogidoko without tissues nearby :p ). In just a few days she decided that she'll support Shiraishi Mai-chan because she wanted Nogizaka46 to succeed most than anything. When she was given the chance to go for a position in AKB48, she thought it would be good for Nogizaka46 too. She never gave up on Nogizaka46. She thinks this is family... and for me she is just the soul of Nogizaka46, period.
    I think no members, and nobody caring for Nogizaka46, would accept Nogizaka46 without Ikoma Rina-chan, she always been there... always. It's so natural to have her around jumping everywhere, arguing, molesting and trying to kiss everyone... we do not want to share OUR Ikomachan. :blush: ;)

12. Takamidget

Takamidget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It was not directed at you. There was nothing offensive about your comments so chill :D I just find the comments about whether Ikoma should leave nogi permanently for AKB because of the different treatment she received to be a potential flame war statement. There have been some really nasty comments about Ikoma recently that it has reached hazardous level. I found mayuri91's post to offensive though, saying Ikoma can just be transferred out of nogi permanently like it's no biggie is like saying Takamina is already old news and should just scram to the back by default. Both of the girls I mentioned love their respective group as if it's their life so I hope people will respect them as a person if you know what I mean :)

13. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

Hi! :)

Just clarifying: yeah, I know she cares about Nogizaka and she likes the members. <3 And that cutie is not a hindrance.

I was just looking at the situation with a manager/employee perpective. If you have more opportunities in another job, then you should consider switching to the job that can provide you with a brighter future. We have to look after ourselves too, after all. However, ff she's happy with Nogizaka - and that's the most important thing - then she should stay in the group. It all boils down to what's good for her.

Edit:
    Edit: Ah, ok. Thanks for explaining.

Now let's talk about the single, guys. ;)

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. why is it offensive if i said she can leavepermanently to akb48?? i wonder if she's not the only one represent ngzk in election, would she still got that many votes.lol. maybe some fans just want to show the pride of ngzk so they cast vote for her, or maybe she actually has some very rich fans. anyway its not like i want her to get out from akip family.lol and also it is not only her that show effort to show ngzk46 to the world. your statement is more offensive than mine mr..

15. Alycans

Alycans Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I am normally an observant, but I've reached a limit. Ikoma isn't my oshimen, maybe not even my top, yet I like Ikoma, for she is and has always been a necessary part of the Nogizaka46's formula. I really dislike people who brings out "what-if's" and stuff like that to defend themselves in an argument, as for that I will answer with this: Not only many fans, but all the members wanted to back her up, because she was doing only what she truly wants, show that Nogizaka46 can be a true rival. It was maybe not only her showing effort, but it was a big effort, to the point the members felt a strong need of help their friend.

Please if you like at least one member, realize how they felt in that moment; mostly if as I see, your oshimen is also Maiyan...It makes me a little ashamed if you let me be completely honest...since I know Maiyan adores Ikoma and she was the first one to suggest supporting their friend.

Nogizaka46 is different from AKB (mostly the current AKB) and everyone should know why. There are no team A, B, K and many generations plus all the kennin positions, so Nogizaka46 is always together, don't go saying she isn't a loss because the members are close.

Some people dislike her for her personality or because they still aren't over the kennin position or other trivial thing because humans are like that, however they don't understand that to beat an enemy, or rival in this case, then you got to learn about them. With Ikoma who is irrefutably a recognizable face of Nogi46, you are not only doing that, but also giving them promotion.
    (Example: "Isn't that girl from Nogizaka46 too?")
    See my point? And this is for everyone who still thinks Ikoma shouldn't be in Nogi46, by the way.

Finally, that should be put aside here, this is a place to support the group. This threat is to talk about the 10th single, and I believe/see that Mayuri91's words angers/bothers people, even silent readers, so I would like to ask them to stop, please. At least just don't reply to me nor this topic about Ikoma, let's just move on.

PS: Sorry for the long post. Also didn't mean to offend AKB fans, although I didn't say anything I think it was offensive, I just want to clarify my intentions before something else happens.

16. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Your oshimen would be rather sad to hear you have such views about any member of nogizaka. :(
    Try go her handshake and tell her "I hate Ikoma (or any other nogi girl) and I want her to be permanantly transferred to AKB48 or any other 48G" , she`ll probably be so sad. Even if you dislike/anti a nogi member please do exercise some tact and stop being a KY.

I strongly believe that the stg48 community is made up of mature people that genuinely loves the idols (be it 46 or 48).
    P.S: Sorry but I dont see anyone that antis any member as a fan at all, its unbecoming and immature.

17. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Hello guys~ Sorry to interrupt the hot discussion..

First, I'm neutral here. I'm not an ikoma fan nor Ikoma-anti. She's just out of my Nogi-radar. Well, you can say that I ignore Ikoma :awesome:

Basically, I don't care if you praise a member so highly or bad mouthing her. As long as you do it in her own thread. Not in thread like this. So if you want to continue the discussion, I hope you do it in Ikoma's thread. I'm not a mod. I'm just a forum member who want to read the threads peacefully/properly..

PEACE ^^v

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Best Artist 2014 Performance

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    7th Week Sales: 3,625 (Total: 567,094)

20. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

OMG!!! 600k very soon i hope! I cant wait the new album too with the news songs,new center and senbatsusā™„